• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

my "way to early" picks for the 3-2A

Started by playmaker04, March 13, 2015, 11:50:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

1 Cross County- Big sr class and best rb in conference. Must replace Qb and holes on both lines
2 Earle- Merritt and Bohannon back. Lost some good seniors.
3 EPC- lost Allstate all everything Aaron Scales but have some other nice skill players back.
4 Walnut Ridge- young team got better last year down stretch
5 Marked Tree- Got better last year after changinging their offense. Believe they and nutridge either one could be 4 seed.
6 Salem- Decent Jr high could help. They also in mix for 5 seed.
7 Rector- Young and kinda small. Second year back might get an extra win or two but tough to compete with top 5.
8 Midland- had numbers issues last year. Play hard tho. Hopefully more kids will get on board.

MarionBlueDevil

Can't find anything wrong with this list. You could flip Earle and EPC if you were feeling froggy, but that game is in Earle this year.

Donnie Jamon

I would say flip Earle and CC.  I just think Earle has CC number.  Earle has a two headed monster.  The others will be a crap shoot. 

bdubyab60

I think CC gets the Crown with Davis next year, while they have some holes to fill they still have the most returning. Depends if they can move past the shock and awe campaign the dawgs unleashed at earle though

Earle will still be tough to beat. A stud at QB and one at RB can carry a team a long way

The 3, 4 and 5 can go either way. EPC lost more than just Scales. I think defensively they will still be ok. Losing a lot of offense though.

Extremely young WR team last year will push hard for the 3 spot I think. Probably have the best QB in the league, not sure what he has to throw to though. Please dont get mad Earle fans Bohannon is tough but he doesnt have the natural throwing ability that the WR kid does.

MT will be right in there too. They had a fairly young team I believe.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Salem make a push for one of these spots either and wouldnt be surprised if they didnt.

Rector I ahve no clue what they return. They play hard though but not much to go on.

Midland hopefully their numbers are up, would be nice for them and their to get a couple more wins and maybe start building something there.

playmaker04

Congrats to 3-2a lineman of the year Kendrick Walker who was named a preferred walk-on for Arkansas Tech.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas