• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

come on man

Started by BigBrother, December 14, 2014, 11:04:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 16, 2014, 07:54:16 pm
LOL, not many!
Coach of that caliber won't have that many bad seasons..... ;D

dragondad

notsofast

Well, to be honest, I make it to every state championship game that I can.  I was at all three of the finals this weekend as well as the three last weekend..  The Charleston/Smackover was the worst officiated game.  They didn't call anything.  The Warren/Mena game was so out of hand that it didn't matter.  Other than the Dancy close touchdown, the 2A game was officiated really well.  The 7A/6A/5A officials weren't great either.  But, they were better than most I have seen this season...

notsofast

I still thing Forrest City got hosed.  Blytheville had a bench clearing brawl and was allowed to play the next week.  Should have never been allowed to happen...

dragondad

Quote from: notsofast on December 16, 2014, 11:05:22 pm
I still thing Forrest City got hosed.  Blytheville had a bench clearing brawl and was allowed to play the next week.  Should have never been allowed to happen...

Wrong board, this is 2A

Coach95

Watch your game film the punt pass where Bell caught the ball he was ineligible...look at the punt return dancy ran for touchdown # 55 blocks 22 in the back as Dancy catches the ball and then someone comes out of know where and hits #4 at the knees, which is below the waist down field...take those two major momentum shifts and it's 7-0 at halftime..not saying we would have won but make it fair...I get jc had more penalties but the refs have to know what they are doin..two major plays that should have never happened

dragondad

Quote from: Coach95 on December 18, 2014, 03:53:18 pm
Watch your game film the punt pass where Bell caught the ball he was ineligible...look at the punt return dancy ran for touchdown # 55 blocks 22 in the back as Dancy catches the ball and then someone comes out of know where and hits #4 at the knees, which is below the waist down field...take those two major momentum shifts and it's 7-0 at halftime..not saying we would have won but make it fair...I get jc had more penalties but the refs have to know what they are doin..two major plays that should have never happened

OK OK, JC won 24-6....hows that! geesh, yall lost, move on!

Jaysea

That wasn't a block in the back. The other should have been called, though. Looked like the kid missed. I guess you assume junction wouldn't have scored there anyway? Jc got high lowed almost every play and held from what I've seen but they haven't complained. When you're not use to gettin a butt whoopin it's what happens

Brian G

cuz

cuz

Quote from: Coach95 on December 18, 2014, 03:53:18 pm
Read the ADG, read the ENT, watch the score board 38-6 quit whining and move on......

george7244

Just remember that Dumb Brodell of the AOA sends only the officials that won't make his phone ring the next morning in the championship rounds. Remember also there is no buddy system in the aoa. Lol

dragondad

Quote from: B.G. on December 18, 2014, 05:28:25 pm

This should be the standard reply to all posts against JC.

cuz

Quote from: dragondad on December 18, 2014, 06:12:49 pm
Quote from: B.G. on December 18, 2014, 05:28:25 pm

This should be the standard reply to all posts against JC.
I say, sounds like a excellent idea to me..... ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas