• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

come on man

Started by BigBrother, December 14, 2014, 11:04:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBrother

Its time for the AAA to make sure ONLY the best officials referee campaign games. Both AA and AAA were horribly officiated. Football is a violent sport and incompetent officials make it a dangerous game. AAA should take the top 12 officials in the state and they should call the champ games. If yo inu want to call one li like the teams and EARN your spot.

Brian G

Quote from: BigBrother on December 14, 2014, 11:04:09 am
Its time for the AAA to make sure ONLY the best officials referee campaign games. Both AA and AAA were horribly officiated. Football is a violent sport and incompetent officials make it a dangerous game. AAA should take the top 12 officials in the state and they should call the champ games. If yo inu want to call one li like the teams and EARN your spot.
Campaign games?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: B.G. on December 14, 2014, 11:06:13 am
Campaign games?

Yea you know, that mud slinging that takes place during election years.

Brian G

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 14, 2014, 11:08:51 am
Campaign games?

I saw Hunger Games last week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: B.G. on December 14, 2014, 11:09:20 am
Campaign games?

I saw Hunger Games last week.

I forgot about those, maybe thats what hes referring too.

Brian G

I don't want the AAA involved in Mocking Jay.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: B.G. on December 14, 2014, 11:13:13 am
I don't want the AAA involved in Mocking Jay.

I haven't gotten to see it yet. But im with you keep AAA out of it.

Sonofasonofasailor

Campaign games?

And if the election lasts more than four hours, call your doctor. :)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on December 14, 2014, 11:39:36 am
Campaign games?

And if the election lasts more than four hours, call your doctor. :)

You know, i never understood why call the dr., unless shes a hot woman who may want to participate in that too. Heck if it last 4hrs, i would be proud. Lol

big E

Oooh this thread is goin south in a hurry.lol

Dragon I

goin south

What you did there............I see it.

Brian G

I heard that 4 hours thing was a clever advertising ploy.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: B.G. on December 14, 2014, 06:18:32 pm

I bet it works! I never heard of any one calling the dr for that.

Coach95

They were horrible for the AA game last night, the botched snap that was thrown for a completed pass on 4th down, bell was an inegelable receiver and there were linemen down field...

hornetfever

December 14, 2014, 08:01:32 pm #14 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:10:30 pm by hornetfever
 Hazen D was solid after 1st quarter.

Dragon I

Was Hazens D solid?  Yes
Did CC open up the offense?  No

I don't know why.  That was the least amount of the play book that JC has used all year.  Not a single jet sweep.  No passes in the flats to the two fastest kids on the field.  All plays that JC has used every game but 1.  Who knows?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 14, 2014, 06:20:46 pm

Me Either...worked with a guy that told me if he took to much he started seeing Neon Blue lights though....Maybe call the Doctor for that one?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on December 14, 2014, 11:15:08 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 14, 2014, 06:20:46 pm

Me Either...worked with a guy that told me if he took to much he started seeing Neon Blue lights though....Maybe call the Doctor for that one?

I would at least cut back on how much i took. Lol

318-guy

You don't want to see, or know for that matter, what happens if you have that four hour problem...

Outloud

Thats right coach95!! Missed a lot of blocks in the back too!!! Wonder why that official left visitor side and stayed on home side the rest of the game??? It wouldnt have made much difference i dont think, jc was faster and well prepared. But officials dictating momentum is wrong!!! AAA protects a dynasty, they did it with barton and shiloh for years!!!!

dragondad

Here we go, surprised it took this long.

Jaysea

They didn't give much effort to protect #3, #8, or #11. Saying they were terrible I agree with, but to say they were biased towards helping junction is ridiculous. Look at the penalties, JC was flagged way more. Both teams are lucky more kids didn't get injured. I think we all can agree that both teams deserved better for getting to this point in the season.

KOJACK

aaa is a joke that only cares about $  :'(

Coach95

How do u post a pic on here?

Logans Mom

Quote from: Coach95 on December 15, 2014, 02:42:10 pm
Bleudog helped me one time and this is how I do it:
The picture will need to be in an electronic format so you'll either need to scan it or go from a digital copy.

You'll need to upload the photo from your computer to a hosting site.  I use www.imageshack.com.  There is no charge for the hosting.  They say something about giving them your email address but it's not necessary.

Once you've browsed you computer and located the picture, click upload.  I usually select the size for message board and that usually works fine.

Once it uploads, it will go to another screen.  All you will need to do then is copy whatever is in the fourth box down labeled "Forum Code" and paste it into your FF post.

BIGDOG

Hazen got mercy ruled, get over it. JC was a much better team. My four years of college ball at UCA and one year as a GA I learned not to cry about getting our butt kicked. We will see you next year week one. Hazen lost a bunch
and Earl will be waiting on you next year. Cry Baby  :'( :'( :'(

Old Scrapper

Quote from: BIGDOG on December 15, 2014, 02:55:38 pm
Hazen got mercy ruled, get over it. JC was a much better team. My four years of college ball at UCA and one year as a GA I learned not to cry about getting our butt kicked. We will see you next year week one. Hazen lost a bunch
and Earl will be waiting on you next year. Cry Baby  :'( :'( :'(
ssssssshhhhhh! no talking until your team can quit choking!!!!

bleudog

December 15, 2014, 06:36:48 pm #27 Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:55:53 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Logans Mom on December 15, 2014, 02:54:58 pm
Quote from: Coach95 on December 15, 2014, 02:42:10 pm
Bleudog helped me one time and this is how I do it:
The picture will need to be in an electronic format so you'll either need to scan it or go from a digital copy.

You'll need to upload the photo from your computer to a hosting site.  I use www.imageshack.com.  There is no charge for the hosting.  They say something about giving them your email address but it's not necessary.

Once you've browsed you computer and located the picture, click upload.  I usually select the size for message board and that usually works fine.

Once it uploads, it will go to another screen.  All you will need to do then is copy whatever is in the fourth box down labeled "Forum Code" and paste it into your FF post.

I shifted over to Photobucket to host photos.  Imageshack looked like they were going over to some annual fee.  It wasn't much, but it was the principal of the thing. ;)

Once you upload the picture into your library, their box to copy is the one with IMG by it.  Then just paste that into FF.

Coach95

[/URL]]

Looks like a block in the back on a punt return, that wasn't called!!!

Outloud

Had a pic of me in my hornet underwear but cant find that place to get er downloaded!!!! But i will keep trying!!!

Coach95

Well apparent I didn't do it right

cuz

Quote from: Dragon I on December 14, 2014, 09:16:06 pm
Was Hazens D solid?  Yes
Did CC open up the offense?  No

I don't know why.  That was the least amount of the play book that JC has used all year.  Not a single jet sweep.  No passes in the flats to the two fastest kids on the field.  All plays that JC has used every game but 1.  Who knows?
If Carpenter would of run his normal game plan, with the jet sweeps and passes to the flats, this would of been ugly.......

Dragon I

I agree.  Haxen was determined to stop Dancy.  They definitely slowed him.  A few jet sweeps would have ended Tennison and Mosby shooting the gaps.  Either that or they would have been giving up huge yards around the end.

bleudog

December 16, 2014, 09:36:57 am #33 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:26:07 pm by bleudog
DI or cuz, any possibility Coach C went heavy with Dancy to increace Dancy's chance to three-peat as MVP?  That is pretty close to one of those might be tied but never will be broken kind of records.  Being leading rusher, breaking 100 in doing so and the punt return TD pretty much sealed that, but leaning that much on him looked like what Hazen expected and played for.

Dragon I

LOL!  I dont think any of us know.  The last time Dancy got that many carries was probably Bearden last year.  I don't remember the last time we didn't see a jet sweep or passes in the flat.  That's what has made us impossible to defend.

BigBrother

You dont jetbsweep  teams that have fast active olbs and safeties.. I would wager that film watching  would be a better playxalling  method that stand watching  but I could be wrong on that one.

dragondad

Here's one thing I've learned.....dont question Coach Carpenter, he's forgot more about play calling and football as a whole than any ten of us will ever know and understand. You can bet, if he doesn't do something in a game that has worked before....he has a good reason for it.

BigBrother

Ask this question why dont people jet sweep JC

KOJACK

Quote from: BigBrother on December 16, 2014, 11:59:12 am
Ask this question why dont people jet sweep JC
Starts with an s and ends with peed...right?

Dragon I

When your OLB is shooting inside gaps play after play it leaves two of the fastest kids in the state one on one with a safety.  I'll take Armstrong and Evans in that scenario all day for at least 5 yards.

Old Scrapper

JC won big, why would you 2nd guess the play calling?  winning is a good thing! be HAPPY!
winning like JC has been doing also spoils fans and when a bump in the road comes along next thing you know your trying to run the coach out of town, Not saying all fans,  but I have seen it many times in all levels of football and other sports.

dragondad#1

Most of us knows that it's gonna happen, but I promise you coach carp is here til he wants to leave...

dragondad

Quote from: dragondad#1 on December 16, 2014, 03:58:36 pm
Most of us knows that it's gonna happen, but I promise you coach carp is here til he wants to leave...

Amen to that!   As long as he's willing and able, he'll be at JC.

cuz

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 16, 2014, 03:54:02 pm
JC won big, why would you 2nd guess the play calling?  winning is a good thing! be HAPPY!
winning like JC has been doing also spoils fans and when a bump in the road comes along next thing you know your trying to run the coach out of town, Not saying all fans,  but I have seen it many times in all levels of football and other sports.
No one is 2nd guessing Coach Carpenter. He has a home at JC as long as he coach's and he knows that. There isn't a team in the state with as much overall speed as Junction had this year. Carpenter put the load on Dancy, made it easy for Hazen. My guess is it was all about Dancy and what he could do in a situation like that. If you know anything about football you know lining Dancy up the way he did gave Hazen a advantage no other team has had this year. With two great backs in Armstrong and Evans JC could of racked up a lot more points and took away the advantage Hazen had in knowing who had the ball. Dancy ran or Holyfield through it, not hard to figure. Who could question a 38-6 victory and a mercy rule to boot. All the questions on the officiating is BS, wasn't the best but surely wasn't the worse. No game changing calls were made or wasn't made. Fact JC took Hazen to the wood shed, fact if he had opened up the offense it would have been ugly. Don't question this victory, there's nothing to talk about JC won and would win again. You can take that to the bank...... ;)

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on December 16, 2014, 09:36:57 am
DI or cuz, any possibility Coach C went heavy with Dancy to increace Dancy's chance to three-peat as MVP?  That is pretty close to one of those might be tied but never will be broken kind of records.  Being leading rusher, breaking 100 in doing so and the punt return TD pretty much sealed that, but leaning that much on him looked like what Hazen expected and played for.
All of the above bleu.....

dart

bunch of retards, can't settle for a win without talking about the BEST COACH IN FOOTBALL lol

Old Scrapper

JC won by 32, yes mercy rule! I was just saying y'all are upset because he didn't hang 70 on Hazen, and some are complaining about his play calling!  You men on here may want him to stay if there happens to be a bump in the road later but the majority of your fan base won't take it so lightly.

dragondad

Quote from: Old Scrapper on December 16, 2014, 07:34:34 pm
JC won by 32, yes mercy rule! I was just saying y'all are upset because he didn't hang 70 on Hazen, and some are complaining about his play calling!  You men on here may want him to stay if there happens to be a bump in the road later but the majority of your fan base won't take it so lightly.

We've had down seasons since he's been here....well, one or two.

Old Scrapper

dragondad

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas