• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC and Hazen at the Rock!

Started by dragonpastor, December 05, 2014, 10:22:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonpastor

WHITEchicken

Hatchet

JC Guy

Just watched the end of the Hazen game. JC BIG!

jsk

THE DRAGONS will be too much for THE HORNETS to handle.

Maynard G Krebs

leedog95

JC wins this game big and very very easy.....

Maynard G Krebs

Is this the only championship in the state with 2 undefeated teams matched?

WPWells

who-knew

STUNNA

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on December 05, 2014, 10:59:57 pm
Is this the only championship in the state with 2 undefeated teams matched?

Yes

dragondad

PuddlePirate12

Has Junction City won a game by less than 40 all year? Lol

THA TRUTH

Hazen won't score unless late and jc scores at will could be worse than last year if carpenter would allow it

bleudog

December 06, 2014, 12:31:43 am #14 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 12:44:38 am by bleudog
#1   Junction City
2A Region 8   
Overall Record:  12-0   
District Record:  7-0 (1st)   
Conference Record:  11-0   
Power Rating:  31.7   
SOS:  -5.6   
Opponents Record:  79-54
WINS:
#2339 Smackover (33-19),
#5742 Rison (48-8),
#5926 Earle (50-16),
#6262 Des Arc (48-0),
#7577 Bearden (39-0),
#7577 Bearden (42-0),
#9818 Woodlawn (48-0),
#11821 Hermitage (68-8),
#11861 Parkers Chapel (73-0),
#12231 Strong (60-6),
#13249 Walnut Ridge  (62-8),
#13811 Hampton (72-0),
LOSSES: none

#2   Hazen
2A Region 6   
Overall Record:  14-0   
District Record:  8-0 (1st)   
Conference Record:  13-0   
Power Rating:  24.5   
SOS:  -9.5   
Opponents Record:  89-73
WINS:
#5742 Rison (22-14),
#5926 Earle (36-16),
#6262 Des Arc (20-0),
#6706 East Poinsett County (51-14),
#7051 McCrory (30-0),
#7051 McCrory (14-6),
#7765 Osceola (50-18),
#8919 Brinkley (43-6),
#11521 Carlisle (38-0),
#12278 Clarendon (46-0),
#13467 Palestine-Wheatley (48-0),
#13845 Western Yell County (42-0),
#14018 Augusta (64-16),
#14317 Marvell (47-6),
LOSSES: none

http://calpreps.com/2014/ratings/Arkansas_division.htm#2A

Hornet4ever

JC by whatever they want. No one is going to beat this team this year, or next year. Sucks but it's the truth, too many players on that roster.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 05, 2014, 11:29:12 pm
Hazen won't score unless late and jc scores at will could be worse than last year if carpenter would allow it

J.c. might not want to pass the ball much early in the game, they may give up another pick 6.

highstrung

Quote from: PuddlePirate12 on December 05, 2014, 11:29:03 pm
Has Junction City won a game by less than 40 all year? Lol
yes, on 12/13/2014. jc wins big, but no mercy rule.

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover held Junction to their lowest scoring affair, winning by 21, and scored the most points against them than anyone has.

Dragon#40

December 06, 2014, 06:40:40 am #19 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:50:34 am by Dragon#40
It's gonna be ugly....
Scooter Vaughn ...where are you ???

Beardad

this game will not be "closer than you think". Hazen will not be close. JC by as many as they want. If they want to win 62-0, they will. If you have not seen JC, stop commenting. You will be embarassed. They have a 54 man roster. Every boy in junction city plays football. Coincidentally, every boy in junction city is obsessed with weight lifting. And most the junction city boys are bigger than your boys. JC beat smackover by 2 TDs in the opener. Smackover is in the3A state championship. JC would win the 3A State Championship, they'd win 4A, they'd win 5A, and they woulda played PB much closer last night than Benton did. Go on and kill this thread and get to more productive conversations.

big E

I had a guy from McCrory walk by me last night after the game and he made the comment that Hazen don't want any part of JC I just shook my head and told him and y'all do.Now good season hornets but good ness do you have a monumental task in front of you JC 46-12.

playmaker04

December 06, 2014, 07:53:22 am #22 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 08:07:48 am by playmaker04
Quote from: Beardad on December 06, 2014, 07:27:38 am
this game will not be "closer than you think". Hazen will not be close. JC by as many as they want. If they want to win 62-0, they will. If you have not seen JC, stop commenting. You will be embarassed. They have a 54 man roster. Every boy in junction city plays football. Coincidentally, every boy in junction city is obsessed with weight lifting. And most the junction city boys are bigger than your boys. JC beat smackover by 2 TDs in the opener. Smackover is in the3A state championship. JC would win the 3A State Championship, they'd win 4A, they'd win 5A, and they woulda played PB much closer last night than Benton did. Go on and kill this thread and get to more productive conversations.
They would not win 3a,4a or 5a so shut your corn hole newbie. Storey would have a field day and P.A or Wynne would skull drag them. Pine Bluff would commit football homicide on them. JC is a great 2a team. They would be a great 3a team. They could probably compete in 4a somewhat. 5A,6A and 7A is a whole different animal. Charleston, Wynne and PA have qbs going to d-1 schools. Dancy is a great back but not highly regarded from big schools. Arkansas and Missouri looked but didn't offer. LA Tech only school that did. Enjoy winning 2A. Don't get overconfident and think you're good enough to play with the big schools.

Outloud

So jc faithful thinks their team could win every classificatio of football in the stae of arkansas?  If all the trash talkers on here think so, why dont they try and talk the coach to schedule one or two games a year with pb or someone of that caliber? Because the coach wants to protect that winning streak!! He doesnt want to take them boys somewhere and get embarrassed and make all you trash talking posters that downgrade other kids but get your panties in a was if someone else ask why noone but la tech looks at your players! Enjoy, you have an awesome 2a program and they are winners. Those kids give all you the chance to get on here and show your true iq!!!!!!!

dragonpastor

Quote from: Outloud on December 06, 2014, 08:05:24 am
So jc faithful thinks their team could win every classificatio of football in the stae of arkansas?  If all the trash talkers on here think so, why dont they try and talk the coach to schedule one or two games a year with pb or someone of that caliber? Because the coach wants to protect that winning streak!! He doesnt want to take them boys somewhere and get embarrassed and make all you trash talking posters that downgrade other kids but get your panties in a was if someone else ask why noone but la tech looks at your players! Enjoy, you have an awesome 2a program and they are winners. Those kids give all you the chance to get on here and show your true iq!!!!!!!

For someone bashing a group of people and challenging them to "show your true iq", you sure have a lot of grammar errors. SMH!

Dragon I

That guy, once more, isn't even from JC.  He's obviously here to stir the pot, and you two morons take the bait every time.  Quir searching every thread just to be sure we know we couldn't win 5A.

playmaker04

According to a couple of JC posters everybody in 2A is terrible. So we really don't know how good JC is with that assumption. If I backed a team that was playing for a state championship I would like to think that the teams we were beating in the playoffs were pretty good and we were just much better instead of everybody in the 2A sucks and were just decent or best of the worse. I think what bothers a lot of posters on here is that JC posters never give any other teams any credit. Almost every poster on here said JC would win state,have talked about how good they are but yet JC posters blast every other team on here. I have not once this season seen a JC poster give credit to an opposing player or team one time. Show me if they have,please prove me wrong. JC will kill Hazen. But I'm a Cross County fan and I'm going to say Hazen is very talented but not JC talented but by no means does that make them terrible.

Outloud

Gonna be in little rock to watch the game(even though according to everyone hazen has no chance) i will be there to support a bunch of kids with a lot of heart and spirit. Not many get a chance to experince this but i am glad these boys will!! Been watching this group since 1st grade for football and baseball and win or lose, i love em all!!

Old Scrapper

If Hazen was on a 39 game winning streak I'd be calling out them dang ole 4a,5a,6a & 7a schools too! We ain't coming for your autograph JC we coming for your #1 spot.

jbtiger73

From what I seen on the live stream of the Hazen-McCrory game last night, was that #12 Logan Penn getting taken off the field? was it a knee injury or ankle? hope the kid is okay by next week. regardless, with or without him, it's gonna be a major task of epic proportions.

Old Scrapper

Ankle! He will be ready to go Saturday, big task for sure.

hssportfan

dragonator

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 06, 2014, 08:19:28 am
According to a couple of JC posters everybody in 2A is terrible. So we really don't know how good JC is with that assumption. If I backed a team that was playing for a state championship I would like to think that the teams we were beating in the playoffs were pretty good and we were just much better instead of everybody in the 2A sucks and were just decent or best of the worse. I think what bothers a lot of posters on here is that JC posters never give any other teams any credit. Almost every poster on here said JC would win state,have talked about how good they are but yet JC posters blast every other team on here. I have not once this season seen a JC poster give credit to an opposing player or team one time. Show me if they have,please prove me wrong. JC will kill Hazen. But I'm a Cross County fan and I'm going to say Hazen is very talented but not JC talented but by no means does that make them terrible.

Well let me see, Bleu and Cuz come to mind. They have known to throw a bone every now and again! ;D

Dragon I

You keep saying JC fans when it's two of them.  Learn to ignore them or grow thicker skin.  I'm not searching my posts to see if I said anything good about a kid this season.  I will almost guarantee I haven't said anything positive about another 2A team though.  Outside of JC, this is the weakest 2A has been in a while.  Last seasons top 5 2A teams were all solid, that isn't the case this year.  JC can't help the rest of 2A is down this season.  Y'all want to get mad and tell us we are diminishing what they have accomplished.  The kids can only play the teams they line up against.  It's not their fault the rest of 2A is down.  Through consolidation, and the AAA giving us 7 classes, you have this watered down mess.  Throw in the fact that teams that used to be solid like Carlisle, Mineral Springs, Augusta, Dierks, Hampton, etc are having down years (several years for some) and you get a top 5 that includes teams that just aren't that good.  It's painfully obvious.  Do we like watching the blow outs?  Sure.  None of these games were as fun as the Smackover game though.  Imagine a 2A with Smackover, HA, Episcopal, Charleston, Barton and Mayflower.  All of those teams were 2A just a few years ago.  That would be fun.

THA TRUTH

It's called honesty so yea every 2a team but jc sucks and it's obvious that it's a down year idc if it sounds like we are diminishing what these kids have done cause they could win 3a and would be top10 in 4a atleast they are that good and if u disagree u just don't like jc haven't a seen jc play or are just a complete idiot and has absolutely no knowledge of the sport Americans love most

green-eagle

Congrats to those Scrapper Hornets of Hazen... You made it to " The Show"!

I may have to make that trip to support those Hornets! I hope i am weclome!

playmaker04

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 06, 2014, 09:37:15 am
It's called honesty so yea every 2a team but jc sucks and it's obvious that it's a down year idc if it sounds like we are diminishing what these kids have done cause they could win 3a and would be top10 in 4a atleast they are that good and if u disagree u just don't like jc haven't a seen jc play or are just a complete idiot and has absolutely no knowledge of the sport Americans love most
And the exact 2 posters I'm speaking of knew who I was referring too. Think what you want. They would not beat Charleston or probably Smackover now. You two are a joke. Go back to your basement and shut up. There is 6 classes not 7 and 2a is not any different than last year or any other year.

The G Gaint

Quote from: Outloud on December 06, 2014, 08:05:24 am
who u play for

cav2012

Is there a time already scheduled for this one?

bleudog

December 06, 2014, 10:23:16 am #39 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:26:07 am by bleudog
Quote from: cav2012 on December 06, 2014, 10:14:37 am

6:30  Saturday the 13th
Junction will be home team and have the west (press box) side

Dragon I

Actually, I was referring to amher36.  Not myself.  Nice try though.  Once more, I responded reasonably, and you couldn't handle the truth.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 06, 2014, 08:19:28 am

Not sticking up for many of the j.c. posters, BUT there are a few who actually bring something to the discussion table. As for making positive comments on opposing teams and players, go to the j.c. - d.a. thread and look towards the last page or 2, i know they complimented our def. and at least 2 of our players.

As for the 2 you speak of being "special"  well, they are just trying to make up for their benchwarming water toting playing days.

amehr36

Oh am I disliked by people on here??? Let me go home and cry. Just like all the teams JC has thrashed so far this year.

cuz

Quote from: cav2012 on December 06, 2014, 10:14:37 am
Finals Dec. 13, 2014 at 6:30pm

Pick_DA_EAGLES

If hazen avoids a mercy rule loss, i consider it a victory and should get the title. Lol

I hope someone from Hazen, gets the parents in check on Facebook, they sure have big expectations out of the players. Its going to lead to some broken hearted kids. Don't get me wrong, i would like to see Hazen wi..... Wait a minute i dont like Hazen and my conference support ends now, we got a team to the final for the 2nd year in a row. I hope j.c. beats the wings off Hazen. Like 61-0. Therefore, my kids and i will be in attendance sitting on the j.c. side wearing EAGLE green.

Dragon I

Yeah, you and TT get on here and troll the pee out of people, I state a few facts about how mediocre the rest of 2A is, and I get grouped in.  It is what it is.

10-8

cav2012

We won't get beat 60-0 or 50-0. Maybe 40-0 though haha

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cav2012 on December 06, 2014, 10:48:33 am
We won't get beat 60-0 or 50-0. Maybe 40-0 though haha

You will get beat however bad carpenter wants to beat you. Get your home town people prepared for the inevitable cav, its coming and you and i both know it.

bleudog

December 06, 2014, 10:52:31 am #48 Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:54:41 am by bleudog
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 06, 2014, 10:46:32 am
.... Wait a minute i dont like Hazen and my conference support ends now, we got a team to the final for the 2nd year in a row. I hope j.c. beats the wings off Hazen. Like 61-0. Therefore, my kids and i will be in attendance sitting on the j.c. side wearing EAGLE green.

Come on down.   Maybe wear some purple and gold socks.  ;D

big E

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas