• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Farm Awards

Started by playmaker04, December 01, 2014, 02:23:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

Quote from: dragondad on December 03, 2014, 12:07:03 am
Well stated Wilson. Say what you want about his ability and accomplishments on the field, but Jaqwis is a great young man. He's eaten at my table many times and knows he's always welcome. He has more character, intelligence, and a stronger work ethic than any ten of you yappers glued together.
And you don't lump everybody in because of what one poster said either. It goes both ways. My problem is every thread gets turned into a JC thread,that's it. I think Dancy is great. But so is Davis and many other players in 2a. That's what this thread was supposed to be about. I'm sure you know the culprits who run their pie holes on this site for JC. And hijack every thread. Why don't you send them message and tell them to act like they been there before and show some humbleness for once.

THA TRUTH

Nothing fun about being humble

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ok guys, i was informed that the tha truth and Dragon 1 are experts at noticing what great talent is. Seems that they got to see the great talent from up close, by riding the pine and passing out water bottles to the good j.c. players. Seems they only saw the field in extreme blowouts. So their opinions on quality talent should be respected.

THA TRUTH

Hey now I saw the field a lot more than Dragon I

THA TRUTH

And dragon I also had the first tackle in a state game for jc even though the guy tripped and he fell on him to get credit

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 03, 2014, 09:28:41 am
Hey now I saw the field a lot more than Dragon I

From what i understand, that wouldn't have to be much p.t. to be true.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 03, 2014, 09:34:09 am
And dragon I also had the first tackle in a state game for jc even though the guy tripped and he fell on him to get credit

Now that i could see taking place.

bleudog

December 03, 2014, 09:37:39 am #57 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:27:44 am by bleudog
Quote from: cav2012 on December 02, 2014, 10:40:23 am
Fancy is going to la tech.... Hahaha garbage

Not saying young Mr. Dancy will, but historically Bulldogs have a better chance of getting to the NFL Hall of Fame than Razorbacks.  :-X

http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/colleges.aspx

And Tech appreciates that school in NWA passing on Pine Bluff's Willie Roaf or that NFL-HOF count might have been the other way around. ;)

My apologies for the derail (I had to defend the ol' red and blue), and to get back on thread track:

I'm not saying the State Farm awards should be based on college offers, but how many watch list nominees have received and verbally committed to FBS (either P5 or G5) schools?

Dragon I

For the record, I did start when JC went with 2 TE's against Lafayette County.  So there's that.

THA TRUTH

Lies the two tight ends then were koby McKinnon and travon fields

THA TRUTH

Dragon did however have a pretty dirty block on the girl that played for sparkman late in the game

Dragon I

Nope, not against LC.  Don't worry, everyone was confused when I ran into the huddle.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dragon I on December 03, 2014, 10:28:50 am
Nope, not against LC.  Don't worry, everyone was confused when I ran into the huddle.

Don't worry d1, EVERYBODY, is just as confused when you post something on here.

As for playing in the j.c.-l.c. game, isn't that the game that the tuba players started ahead of you?

Dragon I

I'm not even the one that keeps it stirred up on here!  LOL!  I'm USUALLY quite civil.  And no, LC was solid that year.  Probably the last time they were.

Dragon I

For the record, you don't have to be good at football to know talent.  Heck, you don't even have to play football to know talent.  Bill Kennedy was an excellent OL coach at JC.  He went to a school that didn't even offer football.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dragon I on December 03, 2014, 10:40:19 am
I'm not even the one that keeps it stirred up on here!  LOL!  I'm USUALLY quite civil.  And no, LC was solid that year.  Probably the last time they were.

Quote from: Dragon I on December 03, 2014, 10:42:08 am
For the record, you don't have to be good at football to know talent.  Heck, you don't even have to play football to know talent.  Bill Kennedy was an excellent OL coach at JC.  He went to a school that didn't even offer football.

From what i understand yall embarrass most of the j.c. posters by spouting off all the time.

THA TRUTH

December 03, 2014, 10:58:50 am #66 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 11:01:51 am by THA TRUTH
It don't matter to me if I'm getting anyone upset with my brutally honest post then oh well cause this site is just for entertainment

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on December 03, 2014, 10:58:50 am
Must not have been too solid if u saw the field at all Bahahahaha

Why are you dogging him? Were you not standing beside him?

THA TRUTH

Na I was a few years later jumping on a pile after that field goal u don't like to remember

Dragon I

Which ones have I embarrassed?  I talk to most of them quite often.  So if they're saying it, they're doing it in PM's

THA TRUTH

Go ahead and own up cuz we know it's u

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dragon I on December 03, 2014, 11:08:26 am
Which ones have I embarrassed?  I talk to most of them quite often.  So if they're saying it, they're doing it in PM's

Do you need a run down of j.c. posters?

Dragon I

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dragon I

I haven't said one word to you, haven't ripped DA and have been civil on here.  You took it there.  You can deal with it.

10-8

THA TRUTH

True statement pick u did jump in needlessly

dragondad

What's funny is, it's not the JC guys that hijack the threads. The rest of you go off on the first JC poster and do it to yourselves. Then you expect JC fans to not respond?

Then there's all the JC threads that get started by non-JC fans. How about everyone get over themselves and let's talk football, because right now it's like a bunch of crows in a tree, everyone's yapping but nothings being said that makes a difference.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dragon I on December 03, 2014, 12:55:13 pm
I haven't said one word to you, haven't ripped DA and have been civil on here.  You took it there.  You can deal with it.

10-8

Im just saying we have played twice since then.

THA TRUTH

Which aren't any better for the eagles

STUNNA

Dancy received an offer from SMU today!

mr.gametime

Hope he stays with LA Tech....they have a much better program .....is Baylor looking at him I thought I heard the radio annoucer say so during the state title game

dragondad

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 19, 2014, 05:02:20 pm
Hope he stays with LA Tech....they have a much better program .....is Baylor looking at him I thought I heard the radio annoucer say so during the state title game

He's 100% Bulldog, that came straight from him.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas