• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Memphis @ Greenwood

Started by High Voltage, November 18, 2017, 07:53:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Wins?

Greenwood
32 (56.1%)
West Memphis
25 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: November 25, 2017, 07:53:43 am

bulldogger15

Quote from: Mr_Deb on November 25, 2017, 09:40:01 am
Sounds like someone may have 'dominated' a batch of moonshine last night. ;D
No sir. I was all jacked up on Mountain Dew and pumpkin pie Mrs Deb!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

PrivateLesson

bulldogger15

jeffslilbro

The great Billy Elmore homecoming turned out to be a joke. Wm had no game plan. Great looking athletes and no leadership. Taunting Gwd before game was bad idea.

bulldogger15

Quote from: jeffslilbro on November 25, 2017, 02:00:39 pm
The great Billy Elmore homecoming turned out to be a joke. Wm had no game plan. Great looking athletes and no leadership. Taunting Gwd before game was bad idea.
+1

Billy Elmore is a joke. I'm sure he has plenty of excuses for why his team got SMASHED. Sad.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Mr_Deb

I sure hope we get to play the bulldogs again.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Mr_Deb on November 26, 2017, 02:36:13 pm
I sure hope we get to play the bulldogs again.
Oh, I'm sure you'll get what you want. I just hope Coach Elmore isn't such a whiney beotch next time his team plays the Bulldogs. What a cry baby. He didn't learn that in Greenwood.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Mr_Deb

You know, I was rooting for the bulldogs but with all this greenwood bullcrap being spewed I think I'll just relax on that now.

jeffslilbro

Quote from: Mr_Deb on November 26, 2017, 05:19:50 pm
You know, I was rooting for the bulldogs but with all this greenwood bullcrap being spewed I think I'll just relax on that now.

I apparently doesn't matter who you root for.

Topdog1

Quote from: Mr_Deb on November 26, 2017, 05:19:50 pm

Don't let one person sway your support.   For the most part fans I know are humble.  Of course it's easy to do the opposite on here.   

Mr_Deb

November 27, 2017, 04:59:11 pm #110 Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:10:27 pm by Mr_Deb
Quote from: Topdog1 on November 26, 2017, 06:37:19 pm
Don't let one person sway your support.   For the most part fans I know are humble.  Of course it's easy to do the opposite on here.   

True.

AlumniLights

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 26, 2017, 04:21:52 pm
Oh, I'm sure you'll get what you want. I just hope Coach Elmore isn't such a whiney beotch next time his team plays the Bulldogs. What a cry baby. He didn't learn that in Greenwood.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Elmore is a cocky whine-bag and his players reflect how he is with the taunting. He was the same way at Glen Rose.

Sporty

Quote from: AlumniLights on November 30, 2017, 02:22:25 pm
Elmore is a cocky whine-bag and his players reflect how he is with the taunting. He was the same way at Glen Rose.

BINGO!

bulldogger15

Quote from: AlumniLights on November 30, 2017, 02:22:25 pm
+1

Never, EVER stomp on the Bulldogs G and NEVER, EVER, EVER trash talk Coach Ricky Don Jones. Elmore found out what trying to motivate his players in a negative fashion would get him. Mercy ruled....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Mr_Deb

Aint nobody got time for all that greenwood bullcrap.

Bigfootdogfan

Quote from: Mr_Deb on December 03, 2017, 12:02:50 am
Aint nobody got time for all that greenwood bullcrap.

Come on and get you some more of that Greenwood bullcrap!  I guess you didn't get your fill a couple of weeks ago. Hahaha! Sore loser! Crawl back under your rock till next year.  Today it's GREAT to be a BULLDOG.

Trojanbird

I'm sure Elmore blamed everyone but himself for the loss!  A real classy guy! ;)

bulldogger15

December 03, 2017, 09:46:47 pm #117 Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 05:22:18 am by bulldogger15
Quote from: Trojanbird on December 03, 2017, 01:21:49 pm
I'm sure Elmore blamed everyone but himself for the loss!  A real classy guy! ;)
Who cries all night, whos socks are tight, whos underwear is jammed, whos team got slammed?
Must be Elmore, must be Elmore....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas