• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the gas price in your town?

Started by Lions84, October 03, 2005, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chevy lover

Agreed, but be glad were where we are and not in Hawaii or another country where it is over $4's a barrallel.
's

Lions84

$2:19 today at E Z Mart in Cleburne TX

Blue Collar

Quote from: survivorofre on January 13, 2006, 02:04:21 pm
it is amazing how much these rich motherless ones will increase taxes just so that they can have more than they already have. it is just stupid how they act. now that it is over 2 dollars they will probaly wont let it go below that
Agree

DC*B

Went from $2.23 Thursday, to $2.19 on Friday, to $2.23 on Saturday, to $2.19 Sunday, to $2.15 today. 

In fort Smith. . .at Walmart.

culito

Lions84

JvilleDevils

chevy lover

Lions84

DC*B

2.22 at walmart in Fort Smith.

Been stuck there for the last week or so.

donkeyfan

I don't buy gas on Sundays.  My little protest to BIG oil.  It doesn't hurt them because I have to buy gas sometime, but it makes me feel better.

DC*B

Quote from: donkeyfan on January 25, 2006, 04:55:38 pm
I don't buy gas on Sundays. My little protest to BIG oil. It doesn't hurt them because I have to buy gas sometime, but it makes me feel better.

I'm with ya...except my deal is, I can only buy gas if it's an odd day of the month(1, 3, 5, etc.), if it's past the third tuesday of the month, and before the fourth Thursday. 

And on top of that...I get my 3 cent discount at walmart!

culito

GeorgeWBush

I believe it was $2.22 today at Russellville.

culito

DC*B

flying bird fan

chevy lover

Lions84

Dropped to $2:18 at EZ Mart in Cleburne, TX

culito

Infamous

Currently, we're at $2.29.

I can't really afford to be superstitious with when I pump my gas because I pay for it in increments of five and ten dollars. The life if a college student isn't that grand.

Scoopnscore

Brunette: "I hate these high gasoline prices."

Blonde:  "Well, they don't bother me!"

Brunette: "Why not?"

Blonde: "Because I always get $10.00 worth anyway."

Father Guido

$2.16 at the Wal-Mart in Siloam Springs today.  ($2.13 with a card)

Lions84

We are down to $2:17 at HEB in Cleburne TX

chevy lover

retiredlion05

$ 2.21 in Searcy, down four whole pennies from yesterday.  After feeling up this morning, I felt rich!

#1DDogfan

I bought gas @ Kroger in Conway yesterday for $2.06, with my Kroger card, and spend $100  @ the store last month(.10 cents off). Otherwise its $2.13 with just the card, $2.16 without.

Infamous

We've remained at $2.29 in Newport for the longest.

Lions84

chevy lover

2.15 at the Phillips 66 in NLR at Pershing and Percy Machin

chilly gilly

Blue Collar

GeorgeWBush

Quote from: Blue Collar on February 15, 2006, 06:33:21 pm
$2.15 at Wal-Mart in NLR supercenter

$1.98 today in the Vegas.  It sure looked weird having a 1 up there on the sign these days.

DC*B

. . .what happend to "gas prices going up" a couple weeks ago.  Walmart in the Fort dropped a couple cents to $2.16.  Seeing gas at $2.10-$2.15 throughout the Fort.

WBF †

Tarkus

Quote from: GeorgeWBush™ on February 15, 2006, 09:24:41 pm

$1.98 today in the Vegas. It sure looked weird having a 1 up there on the sign these days.
What is it with Vegas anyway? It always seems to be a little lower there than everywhere else. Every time I take a trip to the Rock I always get off at exit 84 on the way back and fill up.

retiredlion05

$2.12 in Searcy, SLOWLY starting to come down!

DC*B

Eaglemaniac

$2.09 at all locations in Crossett, of course it's $2.06 with a card at the WM Supercenter.

nam7104

2.01 in vilonia it needs to keep going down though everywhere, especially when i though 2 dollars was high, it really needs to go down for all of the folks having to pay a good bit more than that

PHIL IS MY HERO aka RTVM

d_lm1

Lions84

Super Scrapper

$1.99 at Wally World before the discount of .03 to make it $1.96 here in Nashville.   We are

doing great right now.   Price war!     ;D  SS

Go Scrappers

Infamous

I'm not familiar with the one you guys are refering to. Ha.

Hopefully, one of these days I'll see one again.

We're at $2.18 in Newport.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: DamnYankee on February 16, 2006, 11:11:40 am

$1.98 today in the Vegas. It sure looked weird having a 1 up there on the sign these days.
What is it with Vegas anyway? It always seems to be a little lower there than everywhere else. Every time I take a trip to the Rock I always get off at exit 84 on the way back and fill up.

Flying J always seems to be a few cents cheaper than anywhere else in Russellville.

GeorgeWBush

Quote from: nolefan_11 on February 18, 2006, 12:29:49 am
Quote from: DamnYankee on February 16, 2006, 11:11:40 am

Flying J always seems to be a few cents cheaper than anywhere else in Russellville.

I think that the Pilot is now officially the cheapest. 

I really don't know why Russellville has cheaper gas than other towns.

Is there anyone in the state with cheaper gas in Arkansas? (Today it was $1.97 in the Vegas)

SandLizard04

Russellville and Conway are usually right about the same. It's $1.97 here, too.

donkeyfan

Blue Collar

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas