• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 SEC EAST

Started by C-Mac 73, July 19, 2012, 09:06:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Mac 73

1. Georgia
2. South Carolina
3. Tennessee
4. Florida
5. Missouri
6. Vanderbilt
7. Kentucky

Any thoughts?

Bogey

1.) Georgia
2.) South Carolina
3.) Florida
4.) Missouri
5.) Tennessee
6.) Vandy
7.) Kentucky

You might could flip-flop UGA & South Carolina, and possibly Missouri, Tennessee & Vandy.
I'm not sure what to expect from Missouri.

I think UGA and South Carolina are both head-and-shoulders above the others right now, but Georgia, again this year, does not play Alabama, LSU or Arkansas out of the West.  South Carolina plays Arkansas in Columbia, and AT Baton Rouge.

Kazimierz

Quote from: Bogey on July 19, 2012, 09:43:23 am
1.) Georgia
2.) South Carolina
3.) Florida
4.) Missouri
5.) Tennessee
6.) Vandy
7.) Kentucky

Agree... I might give Missouri the nod over Florida. I was really disappointed in what Muschamp put on the field last season. It will be interesting to see how that Franklin kid from Mizzou adjusts to the SEC.

Indiana Jones

1.Georgia
2.South Carolina
3. Florida
4. Missouri
5. Vanderbilt
6. Tennessee
7. Kentucky

zebradynasty

Quote from: Indiana Jones on July 19, 2012, 05:56:09 pm
1.Georgia
2.South Carolina
3. Florida
4. Missouri
5. Vanderbilt
6. Tennessee
7. Kentucky

Tennessee will be better than most people think baring a rash of injuries. If not...at least it will prove that Dooley isn't the one!

Mulerider

It has to be Georgia just based on schedule alone.  USC could hammer them but since GA doesn't play LSU or Bama they can still walk away with the title.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: Mulerider on July 19, 2012, 09:52:02 pm
It has to be Georgia just based on schedule alone.  USC could hammer them but since GA doesn't play LSU or Bama they can still walk away with the title.
Very good point. I was kind of thinking the same.

C-Mac 73

Quote from: zebradynasty on July 19, 2012, 06:48:59 pm
1.Georgia
2.South Carolina
3. Florida
4. Missouri
5. Vanderbilt
6. Tennessee
7. Kentucky

Tennessee will be better than most people think baring a rash of injuries. If not...at least it will prove that Dooley isn't the one!
That's why this year is a win-win for Tennessee fans. Win 8-10 games and compete for the East, or fire Dooley and hire a big name. Personally, I'd like to keep Dooley. He is a great guy and fits Tennessee perfectly, but he is going to have to win. Simple as that. 6-6 or 5-7 won't cut it.

SouthernerPride

Quote from: C-Mac 73 on July 25, 2012, 08:57:15 am
Quote from: zebradynasty on July 19, 2012, 06:48:59 pm
1.Georgia
2.South Carolina
3. Florida
4. Missouri
5. Vanderbilt
6. Tennessee
7. Kentucky

That's why this year is a win-win for Tennessee fans. Win 8-10 games and compete for the East, or fire Dooley and hire a big name. Personally, I'd like to keep Dooley. He is a great guy and fits Tennessee perfectly, but he is going to have to win. Simple as that. 6-6 or 5-7 won't cut it.

I can easily see Tennessee giving Georgia and South Carolina a fight for the East Title.. Georgia's offense is thrown off balance with the loss of Crowell and it's still unknown to just how good Lattimore will be. I'll be cheering for the Vol's against the Dog's&Chickens.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas