• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Valley View at PA

Started by PA Dad, November 04, 2017, 12:03:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 09, 2017, 09:17:43 am
The Hatcher family has produced some great athletes. The sisters were all very good at soccer and basketball. The Hatcher family has also donated a ton of money to small, in state collegiate wrestling programs. Happy for him to have the record.
I thought the name sounded familiar.  I remember seeing them in PA girl's soccer playing Harrison.  Great athletes.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 06, 2017, 09:41:50 pm
But this thread actually is about PA..
It pained you to type that, didn't it?  :) :-*

PA wins in PA fashion. 

MB Hog

Quote from: Go Postal on November 09, 2017, 12:14:29 pm
I thought the name sounded familiar.  I remember seeing them in PA girl's soccer playing Harrison.  Great athletes.
The youngest, Maddie, plays at PA where she is now a junior, but Haley and Larkin starred at CAC.  Larkin ended up playing college soccer at Harding.  Haley played at UA for a year, then transferred to OBU where she had great success.

MDXPHD

Isn't there an older one that won three straight basketball championships with Whitney Z at cac?

Overdahill

Blazer51

It's going to be pretty cold tonight, I look forward to making the drive and attending the game. Good luck to both teams tonight!

walkingguy72396

Blazers gonna punish.  5A East gets some.

Overdahill

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 10, 2017, 08:06:37 am
Blazers gonna punish.  5A East gets some.

we better get some crow ready in the oven

Intelligentsia

This would certainly be a fun game to watch.  As mentioned earlier, I believe the first half will be quite close.  VV has the O-line and running game to control the time of possession and a defense capable of disrupting PA, at least for a half.  VV, however, has not played a team as well disciplined and capable of dissecting a secondary as PA.  You never know, however.  If for some reason the PA QB is having an off night passing, VV may keep it close long enough for a miracle ending.  Go VV - Go East!!

Blazer51

Quote from: Intelligentsia on November 10, 2017, 08:21:13 am
This would certainly be a fun game to watch.  As mentioned earlier, I believe the first half will be quite close.  VV has the O-line and running game to control the time of possession and a defense capable of disrupting PA, at least for a half.  VV, however, has not played a team as well disciplined and capable of dissecting a secondary as PA.  You never know, however.  If for some reason the PA QB is having an off night passing, VV may keep it close long enough for a miracle ending.  Go VV - Go East!!

I would absolutely love to see it, my little brother is starting defensive tackle. My heart tells me they can do it but my brain tells me they're going to need to drop 60-70 and play lights out defense to win it.

Overdahill

Anything can happen. Not too long ago LR Parkview came in with discipline and a good game plan and was there right til the very end and could have won

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 10, 2017, 08:24:45 am
I would absolutely love to see it, my little brother is starting defensive tackle. My heart tells me they can do it but my brain tells me they're going to need to drop 60-70 and play lights out defense to win it.

Just hold the ball from PA, get a few turnovers, score every possession, and don't let them recover the onside kicks. I don't see why that's so hard to do, c'mon guys. Y'all will be just fine.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 10, 2017, 08:24:45 am
Good luck to your brother and the whole team. Should be a good game.

SWAT524

Anything can happen in a playoff game. I seem to recall a few years ago a small team from the east was at PA and defeated the giants of the central. Hmm wonder who that was. If my memory serves me correctly they were 28 point underdogs ..........who could it be? Good Luck Valley View ............remember anything can happen.
A Pioneer never quits!  ;)

ClutchFactor62

Searcy?

AIREDALE25

PA by about ohhhhh.... 50

Blazer51

Can anyone tell me the address for pa's football field or what I could look up to find it? I'm not too familiar with LittleRock. 😂

STBruin

12701 Hinson Rd, Little Rock, AR 72212
After to pass the light at Napa Valley, PA is on the left.

Blazer51

Quote from: STBruin on November 10, 2017, 12:13:52 pm
12701 Hinson Rd, Little Rock, AR 72212
After to pass the light at Napa Valley, PA is on the left.

Thank you!

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 10, 2017, 12:22:58 pm
Thank you!

Better get there early! Standing room after all 30 seats in the bleachers fill up!

InYoGrill

Valley View sounds like a school name where Dr's and Lawyers kids go to. Valley View where each family has double decker house, 5 cars, and in ground swimin pool. LOL!

Watch out PA, here come the Valley View Hillbillies.

Blazer51

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 10, 2017, 12:28:17 pm
Better get there early! Standing room after all 30 seats in the bleachers fill up!

I'm leaving out of jonesboro at 3. So I'll be there around 5:30.

Blazer51

Quote from: InYoGrill on November 10, 2017, 12:40:32 pm
Valley View sounds like a school name where Dr's and Lawyers kids go to. Valley View where each family has double decker house, 5 cars, and in ground swimin pool. LOL!

Watch out PA, here come the Valley View Hillbillies.

You would be correct for the most part. It is where majority of doctors and lawyers send their kids. But the same can be said about PA. 😂

Blazer51

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on November 10, 2017, 10:18:42 am
Good luck to your brother and the whole team. Should be a good game.
Thank you

MDXPHD

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 10, 2017, 12:51:24 pm
You would be correct for the most part. It is where majority of doctors and lawyers send their kids. But the same can be said about PA. 😂

That dang Ridgefield needs to step their game up and pull some of those kids away!

STBruin

Safe travels  to all the VV fans!

elvis26

;D dream on blazers!! pa will mercy rule you!!

PA Bruin Fan

VV buses just pulled in, looks like they brought a good crowd with them.  Man I love the playoffs!!!

MDXPHD

Quote from: PA Bruin Fan on November 10, 2017, 05:06:51 pm
VV buses just pulled in, looks like they brought a good crowd with them.  Man I love the playoffs!!!

High school sports playoffs bring so much excitement with them. Always a fun time of the year

Yellowcake

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 10, 2017, 05:08:16 pm
High school sports playoffs bring so much excitement with them. Always a fun time of the year

Yep. None better.

STBruin

Blazer51

I love the stadium. Just wish it was bigger. 😂

RyanLR

PA Bruin Fan

MDXPHD

BruinBacker

PA in a clear attempt to run the score up puts in an entirely fresh defense into the game. 
Of course, they are mostly sophomores.   ::)

Blazer51

They're everything people say they are. They are the most disciplined team I have ever seen and have some the best coaching I've ever seen.

Maynard G Krebs

Yellowcake

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 10, 2017, 08:41:26 pm
They're everything people say they are. They are the most disciplined team I have ever seen and have some the best coaching I've ever seen.

You have a bunch of good kids on that sideline and some good coaches. Reminded my of the Batesville kids last year. Supported each other like brothers. Never quit. Never heard a cuss word.

A far as this PA fan is concerned, VV is an easy team to root for. Good luck next season. I know the game didn't go as hoped, but I hope you otherwise enjoyed your visit to pa.

Blazer51

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 10, 2017, 10:27:50 pm
You have a bunch of good kids on that sideline and some good coaches. Reminded my of the Batesville kids last year. Supported each other like brothers. Never quit. Never heard a cuss word.

A far as this PA fan is concerned, VV is an easy team to root for. Good luck next season. I know the game didn't go as hoped, but I hope you otherwise enjoyed your visit to pa.

Well I want to apologize that we had a fan calling out number 8 for y'all. Myself and a few former players shut that down as quickly as we heard it. It's not who we are and as former players we have more respect for the players and the game then to let that happen. I no longer have ties to vv now that my coach is no longer there and my brother is done. I think I may just become a pa fan and watch them every chance I get.

Yellowcake

Ha! Y'all do have a few "vocal" fans. I talked to one guy who said that's why he watches from the sidelines. But that's cool. EVERY team has a few of those. I am sure not going to judge the masses by a few.

#8 is one of my neighbors. He's a good kid.

Blazer51

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 11, 2017, 08:36:05 am
Ha! Y'all do have a few "vocal" fans. I talked to one guy who said that's why he watches from the sidelines. But that's cool. EVERY team has a few of those. I am sure not going to judge the masses by a few.

#8 is one of my neighbors. He's a good kid.

I thought it was hilarious when the guy I was referring to yelled "good job" to #8 after he got the unsportsmanlike #8 just pointed to the scoreboard running off. I died laughing, the old man didn't have much to say then. Yalls team is unreal, I hope to see y'all and Wynne at war memorial.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas