• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Summit Arena

Started by gatecrasher, March 11, 2011, 08:24:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gatecrasher

Last night was my first time attending high school state championhip games at Summit Arena....

Boy, what an atmosphere!

Between the Sun Belt tournament and now these title games, I feel privileged to say I live a mere 5 minute drive away from the arena. Friends from Parkers Chapel said I was lucky: I didn't have to make a 2 hr drive to get home lol....

But I paid $8 and I got to see 3 championship games. Despite the losses, Parkers Chapel's Trojans and Lady Trojans have nothing to be ashamed of.

EPC is as good as advertised. Hopefully Ky Madden still winds up at Arkansas (although some of the folks I talked to from EPC think otherwise). He's the real deal, for those  who are wondering.

Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to attend any more games this weekend (goin out of town). That includes missing El Dorado's Lady Cats in their quest for their first-ever state championship....(watch them win it since I won't be there lol).

My understanding is the current deal with the AAA and the Hot Springs A&P commission to hold the games in Summit Arena runs through next year.

They need to stay here. It's a great thing they have here and I'm not necessarily saying it because I live here...

Ok, maybe just a lil bit...;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas