• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WATCH OUT JUNCTION CITY! HERE COMES HACKETT!

Started by Hornet Sting, July 28, 2009, 11:26:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the state championship?

Hackett
19 (54.3%)
Junction City
16 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: September 26, 2009, 11:26:40 am

Hornet Sting

Quote from: Coach Jones on July 29, 2009, 12:26:39 pm
I love this guy!
Your team will find out the hard way. Don't give Coach too much bulletin board material.

Coach Jones

Hackett will not even be running the 4-3.  This is very funny. 

Hornet Sting

Quote from: Coach Jones on July 29, 2009, 12:34:21 pm
lol, okay, I guess you know Coach Ray better than me?

QPWFB

I really enjoy his confidence,why go to all the trouble if you dont believe you have a chance!! I mean really,is anybody going to cancel their season because jc is the favorite to win it all!!

Billyo62

July 29, 2009, 12:48:50 pm #54 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 12:50:46 pm by Billyo62
Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 29, 2009, 12:39:12 pm
Quote from: Coach Jones on July 29, 2009, 12:34:21 pm
lol, okay, I guess you know Coach Ray better than me?

All we know he is " THE MASTER "  of the 4-3 Defense! 

I guess if they give up less than 116pts in the first 3 Games this year they will be better!

Oh  I almost forgot they need to score more than 19 points in those games also!

gatecrasher

Hornet would you like to make a wager if your rag-tag bunch does play JC?

bleudog

July 29, 2009, 01:19:38 pm #56 Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 01:21:38 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Billyo62 on July 29, 2009, 11:39:56 am
Quote from: bleudog on July 29, 2009, 11:18:33 am
Guys, it's worse than I thought; young hornet stingers' team was 3-8 last year:

CLICK HERE

and they should know very well what kind of athletes Bearden and the 2A-8 has to offer.

I know that, but they were ranked 192nd in the state of Arkansas Last year! 

That's gotta count for something!   ;)

Awh now Billy, Calpreps had them at 189.

189   Hackett (AR)   2A Region 4   
        Lee Academy (Marianna, AR)   MPSA AA District 1   
190   Rector (AR)   2A Region 3   
191   Spring Hill (Hope, AR)   2A Region 7   
192   Rose Bud (AR)   3A Region 2   
193   Cutter-Morning Star (Hot Springs National Park, AR)   2A Region 5   
194   Hartford (AR)   2A Region 4   
195   Manila (AR)   3A Region 3   
196   Mountain View (AR)   3A Region 4   
197   Parkers Chapel (El Dorado, AR)   3A Region 7   
198   Drew Central (Monticello, AR)   3A Region 7   
199   Hughes (AR)   2A Region 6   
200   Salem (AR)   2A Region 3   
201   Palestine-Wheatley (Palestine, AR)   2A Region 6   
202   Foreman (AR)   2A Region 7   
203   Decatur (AR)   2A Region 4   
204   Hector (AR)   2A Region 5   
205   Western Yell County (Havana, AR)   2A Region 4   
206   Quitman (AR)   2A Region 5   
207   Cedar Ridge (Newark, AR)   2A Region 3   
208   Lutheran (Little Rock, AR)   2A Region 5   

http://calpreps.com/2008/ratings/Arkansas_all.htm

It could have been worse.

Billyo62

Quote from: bleudog on July 29, 2009, 01:19:38 pm
Quote from: Billyo62 on July 29, 2009, 11:39:56 am
Quote from: bleudog on July 29, 2009, 11:18:33 am
Guys, it's worse than I thought; young hornet stingers' team was 3-8 last year:

CLICK HERE

and they should know very well what kind of athletes Bearden and the 2A-8 has to offer.

I know that, but they were ranked 192nd in the state of Arkansas Last year! 

That's gotta count for something!   ;)

Awh now Billy, Calpreps had them at 189.

189   Hackett (AR)   2A Region 4   
        Lee Academy (Marianna, AR)   MPSA AA District 1   
190   Rector (AR)   2A Region 3   
191   Spring Hill (Hope, AR)   2A Region 7   
192   Rose Bud (AR)   3A Region 2   
193   Cutter-Morning Star (Hot Springs National Park, AR)   2A Region 5   
194   Hartford (AR)   2A Region 4   
195   Manila (AR)   3A Region 3   
196   Mountain View (AR)   3A Region 4   
197   Parkers Chapel (El Dorado, AR)   3A Region 7   
198   Drew Central (Monticello, AR)   3A Region 7   
199   Hughes (AR)   2A Region 6   
200   Salem (AR)   2A Region 3   
201   Palestine-Wheatley (Palestine, AR)   2A Region 6   
202   Foreman (AR)   2A Region 7   
203   Decatur (AR)   2A Region 4   
204   Hector (AR)   2A Region 5   
205   Western Yell County (Havana, AR)   2A Region 4   
206   Quitman (AR)   2A Region 5   
207   Cedar Ridge (Newark, AR)   2A Region 3   
208   Lutheran (Little Rock, AR)   2A Region 5   

http://calpreps.com/2008/ratings/Arkansas_all.htm

It could have been worse.

LOL- I used Max-Preps,  but I'll go with 189th!  8)

Coach Jones

Since I obviously don't have much to do I put together this for the Stinger.

Magazine VS Hackett
96   M-6---H-28
97      6----55
98    17-25
99    7-20
2000  40-0
01 Magazine had no team
02  Did not play
03  " "
04  " "
05  " "
06  6-33
07  6-43
08  14-13

So Magazine is 2-6 in their short history against the Hornets.  Just for you my friend.

SpeakoftheDevil

Hornet Sting, this seriously needs to stop. Just take one look at what yall have done in 7on7, and u will see that the future (nor the people, as u have illustrated) in Hackett is not too bright. Bearden got beat 45-0 by Junction City, and Bearden put it on yall by 50 or so...with a 9TH GRADER playing QB. And don't take me as a South Arkansas homer, Hornet Sting, because I live in Fort Smith, and have seen yall play this summer. And, get all your defensive scheming right, buddy. As Coach Jones clearly pointed out, the Hackett Hornets are not running the 4-3.

Hornet Sting

Quote from: Coach Jones on July 29, 2009, 02:06:23 pm
Since I obviously don't have much to do I put together this for the Stinger.

Magazine VS Hackett
96   M-6---H-28
97      6----55
98    17-25
99    7-20
2000  40-0
01 Magazine had no team
02  Did not play
03  " "
04  " "
05  " "
06  6-33
07  6-43
08  14-13

So Magazine is 2-6 in their short history against the Hornets.  Just for you my friend.
Right, as I said before Hackett will dominate Magazine just as always. And then it will be the rest of the state. It is coming, these things run in cycles.

Hornet Sting

Quote from: SpeakoftheDevil on July 29, 2009, 02:10:26 pm
Hornet Sting, this seriously needs to stop. Just take one look at what yall have done in 7on7, and u will see that the future (nor the people, as u have illustrated) in Hackett is not too bright. Bearden got beat 45-0 by Junction City, and Bearden put it on yall by 50 or so...with a 9TH GRADER playing QB. And don't take me as a South Arkansas homer, Hornet Sting, because I live in Fort Smith, and have seen yall play this summer. And, get all your defensive scheming right, buddy. As Coach Jones clearly pointed out, the Hackett Hornets are not running the 4-3.
Coach Jones has no clue. HAckett will be in the 4-3 because that is Coach Rays bread and butter.

gatecrasher

They can run the 8-6 and still won't stop JC from throating the ball on them.

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on July 29, 2009, 03:43:53 pm

Their Coach is The " Master " of 4-3   not the 4-3 x 2  you silly person!

gatecrasher

Billyo62

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 29, 2009, 02:50:23 pm
Coach Jones has no clue. HAckett will be in the 4-3 because that is Coach Rays bread and butter.

You say bread and butter, but it sounds like TOAST! to me. 

116pts in the first three games last year!

muleshoe_forever

8-6?  Do you mean 8-3 plus 3 refs? That would probably help keep the game from getting to mercy rule levels but it would likely be a shut out still unless the refs played on Hackett's offense. Instead of playing up to 3A Mansfield, Mountainburg, and 4A Subi why dont you guys play Hector, Quitman, and Cutter Morning Star? Surely playing win-able games would benefit the guys by giving them more confidence and momentum to start the season than being someones "cupcake" game.

gatecrasher

Hornet Sting

Listen guys, Iam not saying that JC is not good. They are a great football team, no doubt. This is just going to be one of those years that Hackett will be just as good. This comes and goes in cycles. Let's compare the teams.

QB - HAckett slight edge
rb - push
wr - Hackett
ol - Hackett
dl - Junction City
lb - Hackett
db - push
special teams - Junction city
Coaching - Hackett
Hackett plays a in a very tough conference and that will prepare them for the playoffs. I am not trying to be mean just trying to prepare you guys for what is about to happen. Junction is a great team and if and when they play Hackett it will be a very good and competitive game, but Hackett will win make no mistake about that. Please quit busting on Hackett guys, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Hornet Sting

Quote from: Billyo62 on July 29, 2009, 06:04:19 pm

What do you not understand about that being Last year? That was Coach Rays first season back at Hackett and it was a rebuilding year. He is building a dynasty at hackett with many conference and state titles to come. He is loaded this year and this will be the year of the Hornet. ;)

Hornet Sting

Quote from: muleshoe_forever on July 29, 2009, 09:57:14 pm
8-6?  Do you mean 8-3 plus 3 refs? That would probably help keep the game from getting to mercy rule levels but it would likely be a shut out still unless the refs played on Hackett's offense. Instead of playing up to 3A Mansfield, Mountainburg, and 4A Subi why dont you guys play Hector, Quitman, and Cutter Morning Star? Surely playing win-able games would benefit the guys by giving them more confidence and momentum to start the season than being someones "cupcake" game.
We play a good non conference schedule so we can be better prepared for a tough conference schedule and prepare us for the playoffs.

Hornet Sting

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on July 29, 2009, 03:43:53 pm
throating the ball? Junction City education at its best.

Billyo62

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 30, 2009, 10:38:43 am
Quote from: Billyo62 on July 29, 2009, 06:04:19 pm

What do you not understand about that being Last year? That was Coach Rays first season back at Hackett and it was a rebuilding year. He is building a dynasty at hackett with many conference and state titles to come. He is loaded this year and this will be the year of the Hornet. ;)

I guess you have mostly sophomores this year , because you don't go from crappy to " Loaded" in one year otherwise!   lol

bleudog

Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 30, 2009, 10:36:26 am
Listen guys, Iam not saying that JC is not good. They are a great football team, no doubt. This is just going to be one of those years that Hackett will be just as good. This comes and goes in cycles. Let's compare the teams.

QB - HAckett slight edge
rb - push
wr - Hackett
ol - Hackett
dl - Junction City
lb - Hackett
db - push
Coaching - Hackett
Hackett plays a in a very tough conference and that will prepare them for the playoffs. I am not trying to be mean just trying to prepare you guys for what is about to happen. Junction is a great team and if and when they play Hackett it will be a very good and competitive game, but Hackett will win make no mistake about that. Please quit busting on Hackett guys, you have no idea what you are talking about.

:o

Billyo62

Quote from: bleudog on July 30, 2009, 11:08:01 am

QB - HAckett slight edge
rb - push
wr - Hackett
ol - Hackett
dl - Junction City
lb - Hackett
db - push
Coaching - Hackett

Bluedog.... Don't you know Hornet STINK has posted that Hackett has the Best coach in the State....That means better than any other coach in Arkansas....get with the Hornet STINK program!   ;)

bleudog

July 30, 2009, 11:17:25 am #75 Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:37:41 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Billyo62 on July 30, 2009, 11:12:36 am
Quote from: bleudog on July 30, 2009, 11:08:01 am

QB - HAckett slight edge
rb - push
wr - Hackett
ol - Hackett
dl - Junction City
lb - Hackett
db - push
Coaching - Hackett

Bluedog.... Don't you know Hornet STINK has posted that Hackett has the Best coach in the State....That means better than any other coach in Arkansas....get with the Hornet STINK program!   ;)

Billy, I don't think Ho-sting lives in the state of Arkansas.  He seems to be a resident of the state of confusion.  ???

Got to admire his optimism though.  Good luck to Hackett as they attempt to improve on last year's performance.

buck_pride2010

July 30, 2009, 11:50:28 am #76 Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:54:58 am by buck_pride2010
comin from Smackover ive never been one to doubt the underdog (i mean how much credibility did we have goin into the 05 season?) but this is just ridiculous. im not doubting hornet stink cus anything can happen.. im just sayin you cant go runnin your mouth before your teams proven itself.. especially on a board as hostile as this one.

Billyo62

Quote from: buck_pride2010 on July 30, 2009, 11:50:28 am
comin from Smackover ive never been one to doubt the underdog (i mean how much credibility did we have goin into the 05 season?) but this is just ridiculous. im not doubting hornet stink cus anything can happen.. im just sayin you cant go runnin your mouth before your teams proven itself.. especially on a board as hostile as this one.

I agree, I think we all love the underdog, and some hometown team spirit, but this is crash and burn kind of stuff!  I have been laughing the whole time!  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

i thank he was comparing hackett's sr. Team vs. A pee-wee team from j.c. Too be named later.

gatecrasher

Hornet-one, I didn't go to school in JC. But my son did and I guarantee you he's got more smarts in his big toe than you have in your body. Second-"throating," if you would pay attention, is shorthand for SHOVING THE BALL DOWN HACKETT'S THROAT! And you're funny for making fun of my intelligence...

DEBO64ETOWN

Hold on GC, and the gang. They have a line that feature's all, but one linemen 6 foot or better and benching 3 +. Not to mention 1 6'7, benches 325, and runs a 4.8 forty. :o I don't know :D

Billyo62

Quote from: DEBO64ETOWN on July 30, 2009, 12:48:29 pm
Hold on GC, and the gang. They have a line that feature's all, but one linemen 6 foot or better and benching 3 +. Not to mention 1 6'7, benches 325, and runs a 4.8 forty. :o I don't know :D
I have already hammered Hornet Stink on another thread about those numbers...  Please...they had 3 Wins last year  are all these boys new to the team!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

July 30, 2009, 12:54:39 pm #82 Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:06:45 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
i thank they transfered in from univ. Of shiloh!

Billyo62

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on July 30, 2009, 12:54:39 pm
i thank the transfered in from univ. Of shiloh!

Oh you will BURN for that Post!  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

dont know about you but i burn all the time! ROTFLMAO!

DEBO64ETOWN

I don't know Billy, I read it some where that a some of Bentonville guys wanted play at a real powerhouse(Hackett)  ;D ;D

Billyo62

^^^^  Ok I gotta admit that's funny on a couple of levels!  8)

Billyo62

July 30, 2009, 01:08:35 pm #87 Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:11:01 pm by Billyo62
Quote from: DEBO64ETOWN on July 30, 2009, 01:03:13 pm
I don't know Billy, I read it some where that a some of Bentonville guys wanted play at a real powerhouse(Hackett)  ;D ;D

The boys of Bentonville would NEVER WANT to go to Hackett!

We were going to play them until we found out Hackett had the Best Coach in the state, and The " MASTER" of 4-3 Defense and all those big, Strong and Fast O-line guys!  ::)

Way to strong for us Tigers!  We will stick with the little Fayettevilles, Har-Bers and Southsides in our own little world where the coaching isn't so good, and the boys aren't so big and strong like the ones in Hackett!  ;)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

my kids are young so im moving to hackett to get them enrolled early to keep the recruiting rumors to a minimum.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

o yea i failed to mention that they are 7' 400lbs bench press 650 squat 1000 and run 4.25 forty. I hear that they might make second team this year though!

Billyo62

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on July 30, 2009, 01:15:05 pm
o yea i failed to mention that they are 7' 400lbs bench press 650 squat 1000 and run 4.25 forty. I hear that they might make second team this year though!

Second team only because Hackett is already LOADED this year on their way to starting a dynasty!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

July 30, 2009, 01:23:02 pm #91 Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:25:01 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
was told that if they would go to shiloh we would get free house and tuition. Would start also. But the wife and i thought we could survive in are little ole' trailer(hope the ole truck can drag it that far) if the boys could just have a chance to play for that football jugarnaut of a program at HACKETT!

DEBO64ETOWN

I agree, I was going to enroll my kids in Bentonville or Southside, but why settle when I can send them to a powerhouse like Hackett. Thank you Hornet Sting you're my hero. I to want them to learn from the MASTER of the 4-3. My son is 5'10, benches 225, runs a 4.4 forty, and he's 8 years old. I hope he's Hackett material. ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

sounds like he will need to grow another foot or so double his weight , quadtruple his press. And really concentrate on that slow 40 time. Just from what ive read that should atleast make the j.v.

DEBO64ETOWN

You are so right we just picked him up some riods, hope that does the trick. It'll break his heart not to start for that powerhouse. Plus I sent the coach and school AD some $$$$$$$$$$$ I mean mail and film on him. ;D

Billyo62

You need to buy him the book  " How to play the 4-3, by the MASTER"  couldn't hurt!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

its out on dvd now! No need to know how to read you are talking bout hackett.

gatecrasher

Pick_DA_EAGLES

just got a call from coach hornet, he says that they will now get us a brand new 1979 model mobile home and a new too me pick'em truck that the school only put 250000 miles on. To counter offer from shiloh. I told him give me a minute to get out in the rain and unhook my trailer and we will be on are way.

DEBO64ETOWN

I just received that DVD, now whats a DVD and how do you work it. The VCR, the cassette deck, or my A track player ( all from Hackett) wont play it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas