• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texarkana vs Shiloh Christian

Started by Hogman2018, February 07, 2018, 12:43:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogman2018

Just got word Shiloh will play Texarkana on Zeo week next year at Shiloh Christian! Long trip for us (Texarkana) but were used to traveling. Thanks to SC for playing us we needed a game real bad.

AHS06

That's a decent game for Zero Week.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Hogman2018 on February 07, 2018, 12:43:02 pm
Just got word Shiloh will play Texarkana on Zeo week next year at Shiloh Christian! Long trip for us (Texarkana) but were used to traveling. Thanks to SC for playing us we needed a game real bad.
Since you are traveling to Springdale area that week, come over and watch PA play if you want to see a real 5A team.
;D

beach bum

Shiloh will most likely win the 1-4A next year because I expect them to be better than Pea Ridge and Prairie Grove this coming fall which has been Shiloh's kryptonite the last few years. This will be a beneficial game to both sides and a good and competitive game to see early.

beach bum

Quote from: Hogman2018 on February 07, 2018, 12:43:02 pm

Very good for these two teams to match up and test each other.... Kudos to both sides for getting this game together because sometimes non conference can bore us to sleep for the 3A and 4A teams in NW Arkansas. Most of the time the matchups end up being duds for the fans up here so this is very nice to see this matchup instead of Shiloh vs Elkins, Prairie Grove vs West Fork, Berryville vs Decatur, etc. that are terrible matchups that don't really benefit either team.

Hogman2018

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on February 07, 2018, 02:07:26 pm
Since you are traveling to Springdale area that week, come over and watch PA play if you want to see a real 5A team.
;D
I like to watch real high school teams not allstar teams! Keep recruiting man

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Hogman2018 on February 07, 2018, 03:11:45 pm
  I like to watch real high school teams not allstar teams! Keep recruiting man
You don't have to worry about us wanting any of your players.

Hogman2018

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on February 07, 2018, 05:00:48 pm
You don't have to worry about us wanting any of your players.
I can tell u dont anything about us we had six kids visit Aransas State this past weekend! I promise you we had more kids to play college football than PA has in the history of our schools

Hogman2018

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Hogman2018 on February 07, 2018, 05:04:17 pm
I can tell u dont anything about us we had six kids visit Aransas State this past weekend! I promise you we had more kids to play college football than PA has in the history of our schools
You got about a 50 year head start, but that may be true.

beach bum

Quote from: Hogman2018 on February 07, 2018, 05:04:17 pm

That won't matter when Shiloh is passing for 550 yards on your defense....

AHS06

Quote from: beach bum on February 07, 2018, 07:29:12 pm
That won't matter when Shiloh is passing for 550 yards on your defense....
Shiloh will not pass for that many yards against Arkansas High.  I do believe facing their offense to begin the season will benefit both teams because our defense will get to the QB and snag a couple of INTs.

Any Given Friday

Should be an interesting match up.

Hoghead2

Texarkana will beat Shiloh this year. They have a talented team. I'm looking at Texarkana to make a deep run into the 5A Playoffs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas