• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Signing Day 2018

Started by Romeo, February 06, 2018, 02:24:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo

Who are the players from Class 4A that will sign to play at the next level tomorrow?

elvis26

:D cade gartman from trumann has committed to ark-state!!!!!!!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: elvis26 on February 06, 2018, 04:43:35 pm

Congrats to Gartman!!

SUGARTOWN

Nathan Page from Robinson and Jax Gasaway from Star City signed with A-State.

Nacho

If you're on twitter follow OuachitaFB and ReddieFB for several 4A kids getting signed.

whippersnapper

OBU also picked up 3A all state linebacker Oshae Pruitt

Nacho

OBU got our three signees: Dillion (pronounced Dylan) Scott #25, Jack Burnham #22 and Josh Burnham #8.

prHOG13

For Pea Ridge-

RB Drew Winn signed with Pitt State
WR Hayden Holtgrewe and QB Jakota Sainsbury signed with Henderson State
WR Jordan Witcher signed with Missouri Western State

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Nacho on February 07, 2018, 12:04:32 pm
OBU got our three signees: Dillion (pronounced Dylan) Scott #25, Jack Burnham #22 and Josh Burnham #8.

bigchief72455

Quote from: elvis26 on February 06, 2018, 04:43:35 pm
As a walk on. Just to clarify. Nothing wrong with that. He should do well.

AirWarren

Wallace Smith
Warren Lumberjacks
6'3 295
Defensive lineman

Signs LOI with University of Arkansas at Monticello. He plans to major in forestry or seek to become a game and fish officer.

Congrats. And welcome to the Weevil family.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Nacho on February 07, 2018, 12:04:32 pm
I'm confused, there is a number beside their name but not where they played. Someone help an oldman out a little.

Romeo

Shout out to A.J. Hampton, son of former Dumas and Warren coach Alonzo Hampton, for signing with Northwestern.

Nacho

Quote from: Oldman on February 07, 2018, 02:35:57 pm
I'm confused, there is a number beside their name but not where they played. Someone help an oldman out a little.

Sorry, Arkadelphia Badgers

STUNNA

Quote from: AirWarren on February 07, 2018, 02:00:14 pm
Wallace Smith
Warren Lumberjacks
6'3 295
Defensive lineman

Signs LOI with University of Arkansas at Monticello. He plans to major in forestry or seek to become a game and fish officer.

Congrats. And welcome to the Weevil family.
Warren will miss him next year

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on February 07, 2018, 02:38:15 pm
Shout out to A.J. Hampton, son of former Dumas and Warren coach Alonzo Hampton, for signing with Northwestern.

Good B10 commitment. Coach Fitzgerald runs a good program up there and it's a great academic school.

AirWarren

TBone70

Quote from: bigchief72455 on February 07, 2018, 01:50:34 pm
As a walk on. Just to clarify. Nothing wrong with that. He should do well.
He did pass on offers from non D-1 schools which shows some character.

elvis26

:D so true bigchief!!!! I am very proud for cade. hopefully he does well for the redwolfes!!!

Romeo

UAM signed six players from Crossett: Ja'vonn Watson, Tanner Courson, Kaylon Williams, S'Quan Duke, Michael Thompson and Jeremy Hampton (from Arkansas Baptist).

polksalet

Pettway southeast oklahoma st

Kight Coffeyville

panthers fan

Ashdown

Detravion Green - Ark State
Anthony Nelson - Ark Tech
LaDarius Bishop - University of Arkansas
Jaden Hill - LSU (baseball)

not sure if any more

AA Insider

What about the kid from Malvern? Did he sign anywhere? Jimmerson

EagleForLife12

Quote from: Romeo on February 07, 2018, 08:51:26 pm
UAM signed six players from Crossett: Ja'vonn Watson, Tanner Courson, Kaylon Williams, S'Quan Duke, Michael Thompson and Jeremy Hampton (from Arkansas Baptist).
We also had Clayton Nelson sign to Navy and Randarious Terry sign to Henderson State...now how we didn't turn all that talent into a productive season is truly beyond me.

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on February 08, 2018, 11:05:03 pm
We also had Clayton Nelson sign to Navy and Randarious Terry sign to Henderson State...now how we didn't turn all that talent into a productive season is truly beyond me.

Just spitballing because I have no dog in the fight, but perhaps all that talent was playing for themselves and not for the team?  ???

SUGARTOWN

February 09, 2018, 08:38:50 am #25 Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:40:23 am by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on February 09, 2018, 01:12:58 am
Just spitballing because I have no dog in the fight, but perhaps all that talent was playing for themselves and not for the team?  ???

Or maybe the coach doesn't know how to utilize all that talent? Perhaps they should follow the Monticello model and get a big name, game changing coach...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on February 09, 2018, 08:38:50 am
Or maybe the coach doesn't know how to utilize all that talent? Perhaps they should follow the Monticello model and get a big name, game changing coach...
Nah, just hire an ELITE teacher.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Oldman on February 09, 2018, 08:54:15 am
Nah, just hire an ELITE teacher.

Yep, that might be the answer.

prHOG13

Quote from: AA Insider on February 08, 2018, 08:30:53 pm
What about the kid from Malvern? Did he sign anywhere? Jimmerson
He signed with a school in Tyler, TX for a year then will go to Arkansas to play baseball Ian what's being reported

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Romeo on February 07, 2018, 08:51:26 pm
Had no idea that Crossett had so many next level kids. Congrats.
Congrats to Wallace Smith, Warren will miss him next year. Happy for him to be continuing his football career and is great UAM has started looking at these local players.

BigGuy22

I've heard some rumors that Arkansas State is looking at two juniors from Pea Ridge, possibly 3.

Dart@1090

Who? I could see one being MM, but who would the other 2 be?

bilboswaggins

Quote from: BigGuy22 on February 15, 2018, 10:35:20 am
I've heard some rumors that Arkansas State is looking at two juniors from Pea Ridge, possibly 3.

Who?

BigGuy22

Mikey Mahoney, Carson Rhine, and Tristin Brewer. CR and TB don't have the size advantage that MM has but CR is an Amazing athlete and had I think 10 interceptions as a Junior and TB had 150 tackles and 25+ TFL as a junior. They are gonna be the backbone of the Pea Ridge Defense next year.

Romeo

Per Richard Davenport on Twitter, Arkansas has offered Warren DT Marcus Miller.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on February 22, 2018, 09:16:27 am
Per Richard Davenport on Twitter, Arkansas has offered Warren DT Marcus Miller.

Been waiting on that first D1.

bigchief72455

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Now if only we can get McKnight in on this action!  Treylon is an absolute monster and yes, a true, 100% D-1 athlete.  Miller is the best defensive line prospect for Warren since Church, and he's even bigger than Bryan was (but man, Church had a motor like no other kid I've ever seen).  However, McKnight is the coal to the Lumberjack locomotive.  He is a Pulaski Robinson killer (did it two straight years) and Warren relies on his big play, quick strike ability.  His size isn't going to blow anyone away, and honestly, that's what is hampering him from getting the attention he deserves but the kid can flat out play football.  He's every bit as exciting to watch as Burks just isn't quite the pocket knife/multi-tool that Treylon is for the Jacks.

Either way, congrats to Treylon and Marcus, here's to hoping more schools wake up and get these two more offers.  Proud to see our Lumberjacks doing so well!

-Kyle

STUNNA

Interesting but did anyone know 2018 hog signee Isiah Nichols used to live in Warren??

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on March 09, 2018, 12:36:26 pm
Interesting but did anyone know 2018 hog signee Isiah Nichols used to live in Warren??

Did not. When did he move away?

AirWarren

STUNNA

Quote from: AirWarren on March 09, 2018, 01:45:33 pm
Whole hog won't let me read the story. They want my money ha.

Says he moved away in middle school. Didn't play in Warren because a certain church they went to was against sports basically.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas