• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-2A East District @ Bigelow

Started by BigLion10, February 05, 2018, 12:40:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

Do not know score but lighthouse won by 1. Congrats lighthouse boys.

BigLion10

Ctucker

Big lion are you at game what happened after game my daughter said it got pretty bad!

BigLion10

I don't know just got here and the girls were warming up

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek on February 09, 2018, 06:23:26 pm
More likely England and LH.
cheek you nailed  half of finals! Good luck to y'all tonight maybe we can get them back in regionals.

Ctucker

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 15, 2018, 06:59:04 pm
I don't know just got here and the girls were warming up
i sent you a private message!

Ctucker

Flobbito

If you're near Conway, 92.7 is airing the games.

Cheek

Quote from: Ctucker on February 15, 2018, 06:59:21 pm
cheek you nailed  half of finals! Good luck to y'all tonight maybe we can get them back in regionals.

It was a complete guess.  I really thought WCC would win the game.   England will have to play better then their first game to beat Quitman.   We may be playing y'all for the 3/4 game.   WCC will be a tough draw for a 1/2 seed in the regional.  I hate our girls lost,  but we only had one Sr.   England girls will be in the mix next year. 

England Girls 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆  Boys 🏆

Go Lions

BigLion10

Final girls
Pangburn 69
Bigelow 66

BigLion10

Halftime boys
Quitman 45
England 41
England down by 18 at one time in 2nd quarter came clawing back to end half

Mj4465

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

BigLion10

Quitman wins it with a 3 at the horn
76-73 Bulldogs advance to championshop

Flobbito

Wow, who picked the LH/Quitman Championship game?  Good for the Bulldogs.

Cheek

What District do we match up with in Regionals.

BW2015

FromTheBench

I'm not so sure that England expected Quitman boys to run the floor as well as they did. They made a fast England team look slow at times. Great game!

Ctucker

All 4 teams are pretty even I figure all 4!boys teams will win in regionals! And it could possibly the 3 and 4 playing for regional champs that's how close all 4 are! We will have atleast one challenge Lavaca has a solid team!

BW2015

February 17, 2018, 10:02:32 am #120 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:11:15 am by BW2015
Predations for tonight?

I've got Quitman over Pangburn and LH over Quitman.  The boys game could really go either way.  Quitman seems to be playing better lately.

BigLion10

Quote from: BW2015 on February 17, 2018, 10:02:32 am
Predations for tonight?

I've got Quitman over Pangburn and LH over Quitman.  The boys game could really go either way.  Quitman seems to be playing between lately.
I got Quitman sweeping the championship games tonight

Ctucker

BigLion10

England over WCC 78-62 in third place game

Ctucker

BigLion10

Thanks CT, on to regionals we go haha

STATGUYQHS

Halftime Girls Championship Quitman Leads 39-19 over Pangburn.

STATGUYQHS

Quitman 59-29 over Pangburn end 3rd qtr

Rackjack74

JCWLADYREBELDAD

Who won between Bigelow and Conway Christian?

Ctucker

Rackjack74

Ctucker

Rackjack74

BW2015

BigLion10

Congrats to Quitman on sweeping the Championships today!

girlsbbfanatic

Man where did Quitman SB come from? Watched them beat England and JLH and win District this wwek and they werent even on the radar. Their fans were in number too. Bet their were 500 Q people there

Rackjack74

Quote from: girlsbbfanatic on February 18, 2018, 12:32:57 pm
Man where did Quitman SB come from? Watched them beat England and JLH and win District this wwek and they werent even on the radar. Their fans were in number too. Bet their were 500 Q people there

This is a solid bunch of kids that have worked hard all year and gotten better all season. I think the improvement was gradual enough that most opponents probably looked over it. This bunch under coach B do not know how to quit. As far as the fans go...Qtown travels well and has for some time now.

FromTheBench

Congrats to Quitman Sr. Boys. Had to win 2 very tough games to capture their first District Title in over a decade. Would like to watch this team take Region and be noisy in State tournament.

girlsbbfanatic

Quote from: Bildo on February 14, 2018, 10:40:18 pm
Bigelow will be a force to be reckoned with for the next few years... that freshman class is salty
I agree-Will be seeing them in Hot Springs in a year or two

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas