• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toughest 3/4A blended

Started by Head Lion, November 30, 2017, 06:12:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

I will put the Delta up vs anyone. 4A Westside-who just took NLR to the wire, Brookland-already beaten Nettleton, Gosnell-talented as anyone, Trumann-D1 Sophmore, Osceola-consensus top5 in 3A, Manila- consensus top 5 in 3A, Rivercrest-talent and now getting the coaching.

beach bum

November 30, 2017, 06:48:37 pm #1 Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:51:58 pm by beach bum
Quote from: Head Lion on November 30, 2017, 06:12:12 pm
I will put the Delta up vs anyone. 4A Westside-who just took NLR to the wire, Brookland-already beaten Nettleton, Gosnell-talented as anyone, Trumann-D1 Sophmore, Osceola-consensus top5 in 3A, Manila- consensus top 5 in 3A, Rivercrest-talent and now getting the coaching.

Yes, I agree with the far east Arkansas league is by far the best. The one up in NWA absolutely stinks and I say that being a follower of that one. Teams like Shiloh, West Fork, Gentry, and Prairie Grove had some decent teams from about 2005-2012 in 4A and then have seemed to fallen on so so times the last half decade. Pea Ridge will drop off this year too from a good team last year that went 17-1 in that league last year. Plus 3A teams like Elkins, Greenland, and Haas Hall do not really bring a whole lot to the table in basketball yearly. It's just not a very good league right now. Huntsville is a gritty team always in the hunt to win a game at state in 4A, but they are in with the 3A hills teams of central Arkansas in a slightly better blended league.

Baller_34

Did Truman have this kid last year? I seen them 2 times and don't remember any D1 talent.

RedWolf275

Strongest in boys. Weakest in girls.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas