• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Having trouble choosing a game to attend....

Started by Wonderdog, November 21, 2017, 01:06:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Which match-up will be the most competitive game?

Conway @ North Little Rock
Searcy @ Pine Bluff
West Memphis @ Greenwood
Gosnell @ Robinson
Pea Ridge @ Booneville
Osceola @ Charleston
Rivercrest @ Mayflower

Wonderdog

I have the unique situation of being able to choose between the listed match-ups as I can travel as I want to for the Thanksgiving holiday. I enjoy getting feedback from the Fearless Friday community on topics such as this. Please give me some key points for why you chose your pick. I have read comments within the threads of all of these games, given my interest. WHY did you choose what you chose? What makes your choice the most competitive match-up?

beach bum

Most of those should be good, but I would attend either one of those games at the bottom involving 3A teams. I think both those games should be quite close and competitive with lots and lots of points. I could see a lot of offense in those two matchups.

STUNNA

Just come to warren and watch the best player in Arkansas... lol

friscokid

Quote from: STUNNA on November 21, 2017, 02:29:12 pm
You misspelled Morrilton, but they're out.

Wonderdog

Quote from: STUNNA on November 21, 2017, 02:29:12 pm
I had the pleasure of seeing Treylon Burks gut the tigers for over 200 yards last season about this time!

Wonderdog

Well....currently the votes are split about as evenly as it gets.

Brian G

All good.

If I could pick one, it's be PR v Booneville.

Wonderdog

Quote from: beach bum on November 21, 2017, 09:04:26 am
Most of those should be good, but I would attend either one of those games at the bottom involving 3A teams. I think both those games should be quite close and competitive with lots and lots of points. I could see a lot of offense in those two matchups.
Something is telling me that the Mayflower/Rivercrest game will be like you describe, but the thought of going to Greenwood and then if that gets out of hand I could make the short ride over to Booneville. Decisions, decisions.

Wonderdog

Quote from: B.G. on November 21, 2017, 10:12:17 pm
All good.

If I could pick one, it's be PR v Booneville.
Yea but aren't you a little partial to Booneville? I feel like I remember reading something about you having some connections there.

Brian G

Quote from: Wonderdog on November 21, 2017, 10:13:54 pm
Yea but aren't you a little partial to Booneville? I feel like I remember reading something about you having some connections there.
True.

Family all born there.  Dad has retired back there.  I moved to Fayetteville when I was 1.  I'm now 54.

I've not seen a game there in 15 years though .

Doing our FF scoreboard the last 10 keeps me from going to many games.

Wonderdog

Quote from: B.G. on November 21, 2017, 10:17:37 pm
True.

Family all born there.  Dad has retired back there.  I moved to Fayetteville when I was 1.  I'm now 54.

I've not seen a game there in 15 years though .

Doing our FF scoreboard the last 10 keeps me from going to many games.
Sounds like you need to find somebody to switch spots with you occasionally so you can attend some games.

tmycjy

one that not on that thing is Wynne vs LR McClellan

STUNNA

Wonderdog

Quote from: tmycjy on November 22, 2017, 09:36:00 pm
one that not on that thing is Wynne vs LR McClellan
McClellan @ Wynne would probably be my top pick, but it is too far out of my way for the holidays.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wonderdog on November 21, 2017, 01:06:14 am
I have the unique situation of being able to choose between the listed match-ups as I can travel as I want to for the Thanksgiving holiday. I enjoy getting feedback from the Fearless Friday community on topics such as this. Please give me some key points for why you chose your pick. I have read comments within the threads of all of these games, given my interest. WHY did you choose what you chose? What makes your choice the most competitive match-up?

No love for Foreman @ Danville?

Wonderdog

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 23, 2017, 02:48:45 pm
No love for Foreman @ Danville?
In comparison to the others, no. Sorry HF. However my situation has changed as I am now gonna go see the final hog game of the season and then catch a game afterwards.

So I can scratch May/Crest, NLR/Conway, PB/Searcy and Rob/Gos.

Wonderdog

I guess Bryant @ Bentonville is a possibility now too.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wonderdog on November 23, 2017, 03:08:18 pm
In comparison to the others, no. Sorry HF. However my situation has changed as I am now gonna go see the final hog game of the season and then catch a game afterwards.

So I can scratch May/Crest, NLR/Conway, PB/Searcy and Rob/Gos.

Just awful LoL

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas