• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart @ Prairie Grove

Started by beach bum, November 10, 2017, 09:37:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Shelf

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 15, 2017, 02:37:40 pm
Probably not. My son is coming home and we are going to camp Friday night
More enjoyable than watching the birds get plucked, I'm sure

Jacketman65

Will be a long ride home for the Turds!  I think their weaknesses will be exposed Friday night.

STUNNA

Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 16, 2017, 01:57:33 am
Will be a long ride home for the Turds!  I think their weaknesses will be exposed Friday night.

What are their weaknesses?

$aintMaximu$

LeftyLongcox

I have a proposal. If anyone wants to stay the night up in P.G. Friday after the game I have 2 extra rooms and I'm a block from the stadium...That being said I would like to have the favor returned when I come down to duck hunt this season.

P.S. Won't kill you.

nastynice

Quote from: LeftyLongcox on November 16, 2017, 11:07:32 am
I have a proposal. If anyone wants to stay the night up in P.G. Friday after the game I have 2 extra rooms and I'm a block from the stadium...That being said I would like to have the favor returned when I come down to duck hunt this season.

P.S. Won't kill you.
Sounds like a Craigslist add.

BP74

Sounds like a Craigslist add.
[/quote]

This might be post of the year! Lol

OLDSCHOOL82

P.S. Won't kill you.

Do you also have a well in the basement?  A little white dog running around?

nastynice

P.S. Won't kill you.
It puts the lotion on its skin!

LeftyLongcox

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 16, 2017, 11:25:13 am
Do you also have a well in the basement?  A little white dog running around?

I have the past 3 months issues of Auto Trader Magazine near my commode. I used up all my lotion literally 2 days ago. BYOL

***Prediction***
P.G. and Stuttgart ends in a tie. Both teams join forces in Stuttgart to slay ducks and drink copious amounts of beer then, go on to beat Warren next week. I know it's a longshot for that to fall into place but, that is my wish.

SUGARTOWN

Forecast is saying 20-30 mph wind tomorrow night, that might be a factor.

prHOG13

cuckoobird

Well it definitely won't hurt our kicking game I bet PG can't say the same,,,😳

Getagrip

Will this game be live-streamed?

LeftyLongcox

phdefense

Quote from: LeftyLongcox on November 16, 2017, 02:20:59 pm
Here is the link to Prairie Grove Live Stream:

https://pgtc.com/?q=prairie-grove-sports
Here's a link to the last time these two teams met.

LeftyLongcox

Quote from: phdefense on November 16, 2017, 03:40:45 pm
Here's a link to the last time these two teams met.

Here is a link to how many players are still playing on both teams from 2012:

http://www.smouch.net/lol/

phdefense

Quote from: LeftyLongcox on November 16, 2017, 03:53:04 pm
Here is a link to how many players are still playing on both teams from 2012:

http://www.smouch.net/lol/
There will be one person from the 2012 Stuttgart team involved in this game. Assistant coach Dontrell Brown. 8)

cuckoobird

Beachbum he was the QB that went 6-10 yards every play

LeftyLongcox

Quote from: phdefense on November 16, 2017, 04:15:20 pm
There will be one person from the 2012 Stuttgart team involved in this game. Assistant coach Dontrell Brown. 8)

What position did he play? I was at that game. If I remember right he was Quarterback?

beach bum

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 16, 2017, 04:35:21 pm
Beachbum he was the QB that went 6-10 yards every play

That is actually pretty cool he is on staff at Stuttgart. Him and that little short back were loads. He also threw a soft and catchable deep ball. I always like seeing one assistant on staff being an alumni and former player at the high school level. PG has one as well.

beach bum

Btw Saint Max I will not be at the game. I got random free tickets to the Hog basketball game thrown at me today so I couldn't say no to that. At least I'll see a good product unlike the football Hogs.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: beach bum on November 16, 2017, 05:15:13 pm
Btw Saint Max I will not be at the game. I got random free tickets to the Hog basketball game thrown at me today so I couldn't say no to that. At least I'll see a good product unlike the football Hogs.

Sounds good man!  Enjoy the game...  If any FF posters to want to meet up send me a message!  Looking forward to a good physical football game...  Safe travels to all coming from Stuttgart!

BVilleBobcat

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 13, 2017, 01:00:20 pm

That's 33 running the ball at the Tigers (or anybody for that matter)....

If Shiloh didn't have Kiehl Frazier they wouldn't have won a game all year.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: BVilleBobcat on November 17, 2017, 08:20:55 am

Someone hitting the pipe early today?  ???

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: BVilleBobcat on November 17, 2017, 08:20:55 am

Excellent first post and such an intelligent and insightful post...  Please tell us more...

BVilleBobcat

Shiloh probably would have made it further in the playoffs if Gus wouldn't have left for Auburn a couple years ago

We Are Shiloh

My prediction for tonight: Stuttgart wins folks...

Ricebirds 38
PG 21

for anyone traveling up to PG tonight please do yourself a favor: do NOT stop and eat at Gabrielas Mexican Restaurant, unless you want diarrhea.. 

I believe that is all that needs to be said about that.

The Coach

Quote from: BVilleBobcat on November 17, 2017, 08:36:05 am
Shiloh probably would have made it further in the playoffs if Gus wouldn't have left for Auburn a couple years ago

Sounds about right please go on

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: We Are Shiloh on November 17, 2017, 08:40:05 am

Ricebirds 38
PG 21

for anyone traveling up to PG tonight please do yourself a favor: do NOT stop and eat at Gabrielas Mexican Restaurant, unless you want diarrhea.. 

I'm stopping at Whataburger in Fayetteville, no diarrhea for me.  :D

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 17, 2017, 08:43:04 am
I'm stopping at Whataburger in Fayetteville, no diarrhea for me.  :D

Smart man!!!  8) ;D

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: BVilleBobcat on November 17, 2017, 08:36:05 am

It's all working out for the better... Please don't tell anybody but we an amazing coach we are talking to right now..  They won't  say his name but they are calling him Fred Flintstone.  He is suppose to be great at developing O-lines, has a hot wife and is also a great cook!  He also loves to wear sweatshirts in the summer...

beach bum

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 17, 2017, 08:47:41 am
It's all working out for the better... Please don't tell anybody but we an amazing coach we are talking to right now..  They won't  say his name but they are calling him Fred Flintstone.  He is suppose to be great at developing O-lines, has a hot wife and is also a great cook!  He also loves to wear sweatshirts in the summer...

Lol...

phdefense

November 17, 2017, 09:13:47 am #133 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:15:56 am by phdefense
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 17, 2017, 07:30:53 am
Sounds good man!  Enjoy the game...  If any FF posters to want to meet up send me a message!  Looking forward to a good physical football game...  Safe travels to all coming from Stuttgart!
I will be there tonight, I'm not sure if I will make my way up to the press box or not though.

In other news apparently, Stuttgart and Prairie Grove run the same offense.
http://5newsonline.com/2017/11/14/prairie-grove-tackles-a-familiar-looking-foe/

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: phdefense on November 17, 2017, 09:13:47 am
I will be there tonight, I'm not sure if I will make my way up to the press box or not though.

I will be there and sitting on the Stuttgart side... I can PM you number... Be good to meet you...

SUGARTOWN

phdefense

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 17, 2017, 09:17:51 am
I will be there and sitting on the Stuttgart side... I can PM you number... Be good to meet you...
I look forward to seeing you. I know enough about you to know that you will not be hard to spot(look for the non-green hulk). I will be the guy with "No-Shave-November" neckbeard.

BVilleBobcat

November 17, 2017, 09:21:22 am #137 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:27:40 am by BVilleBobcat
Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 17, 2017, 08:47:41 am

Do you dress up like King of the Playground exclusively for Shiloh games or will you be looking like a hick tonight too?

beach bum

November 17, 2017, 09:27:23 am #138 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:30:13 am by beach bum
Quote from: BVilleBobcat on November 17, 2017, 09:21:22 am
Do you dress up like King of the Playground exclusively for Shiloh games or will you be looking like a hick tonight too?

I thought Berryville has the highest concentration of hicks in the 1-4A? And that's a tough task to have a higher rate than Huntsville. Heck, Madison County just got their first stop light not too long ago so there is some serious progress and economic development going on there if you ask me  ;D

BVilleBobcat

It auto-corrected d-bag to hick... didn't know you couldn't say d-bag.... new to FF.... but what beach are you bumming at in the Natural State guy?

beach bum

Quote from: BVilleBobcat on November 17, 2017, 09:30:29 am
It auto-corrected d-bag to hick... didn't know you couldn't say d-bag.... new to FF.... but what beach are you bumming at in the Natural State guy?

I like to swim in all the creeks in western Washington and Benton County where you can get cancer from all the pollution from the chicken farms... Those are my favorites. They're everywhere too..... It just might hit 60 degrees today so it seems like a perfect day to do so.

BVilleBobcat

Quote from: We Are Shiloh on November 17, 2017, 08:40:05 am

Ricebirds 38
PG 21

This guy is a liar... saw him at Gabrielas eating a chimichanga last night

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: BVilleBobcat on November 17, 2017, 09:21:22 am

To me, my style is more like white trash ballin.....  You shouldn't have issues finding me...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: BVilleBobcat on November 17, 2017, 09:36:07 am
This guy is a liar... saw him at Gabrielas eating a chimichanga last night

What is a BVille Bobcat doing hanging out in PG?

beach bum

I can't eat Gaby's anymore... Once you eat Mojito's in Fayetteville it will ruin all other mediocre Mexican food. It's actually kind of sad. That said, Gaby's ain't bad. Just isn't near Mojito's level.....

beach bum

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: beach bum on November 17, 2017, 09:42:03 am
I can't eat Gaby's anymore... Once you eat Mojito's in Fayetteville it will ruin all other mediocre Mexican food. It's actually kind of sad.

pretty much all places to eat in PG are nasty.  the only good place was the Mr. Burger but it closed a very long time ago! once at Gaby's the waiter came to our table and dropped off our food with his left hand and had a cigarette in his right hand. I couldn't believe it... 

typical PG stuff

beach bum

Quote from: We Are Shiloh on November 17, 2017, 09:45:25 am
pretty much all places to eat in PG are nasty.  the only good place was the Mr. Burger but it closed a very long time ago! once at Gaby's the waiter came to our table and dropped off our food with his left hand and had a cigarette in his right hand. I couldn't believe it... 

typical PG stuff

Lol... Wow.

$aintMaximu$

Mr. Burger was good but not the same value as Mr. Quick!!

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 17, 2017, 09:41:42 am
What is a BVille Bobcat doing hanging out in PG?

I feel violated. he was watching me  :-X

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas