• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-1week 1

Started by RZback, November 10, 2017, 01:29:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RZback

Pea Ridge vs Waldron        PR by mercy rule
Prairie Grove vs Pottsville   PG by 30
Gravette vs Heber Springs  Gravette by 3
Shiloh @ Stutgart              Shiloh by 14
Gentry @ Batesville SS      Batesville by 33

Dart@1090

Pr by 28
Gravette by 7
PG by 30+
an as much as it pains me, an I know nothing about Stutgart I'm going with Shiloh by 14.  Sorry Ricebirds I will no longer be welcome to duck hunt in your town.

beach bum

The 1-4A is not looking so hot right now.... Pea Ridge is the only team looking good and that's because of who they are playing. This is not a good sign for Pea Ridge when it comes to a state wide competition basis the way the other 1-4A teams look right now.

nastynice

Heber/Gravette game is going as I expected. Same for Pea Ridge game.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: beach bum on November 10, 2017, 07:46:54 pm
The 1-4A is not looking so hot right now.... Pea Ridge is the only team looking good and that's because of who they are playing. This is not a good sign for Pea Ridge when it comes to a state wide competition basis the way the other 1-4A teams look right now.

Let's be honest Bum. Nobody in the 1-4a is bringing home the title  ;D

RZback

Got 2 shots left, but they are going to have to play their @#$ off.

beach bum

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 10, 2017, 08:25:13 pm
Let's be honest Bum. Nobody in the 1-4a is bringing home the title  ;D

Oh I gave up when I saw PG and Pea Ridge play a close game and could tell this PG team was not at the level as the last two... The Pea Ridge folks are still holding onto false hope though. They may get to the title, but its because the are not on the side of Robinson or Warren were they will lose eventually to them. They will be in tough, but winnable quarterfinal and semifinal matchups though.

RZback

Never say never.  There's talent enough there for the 1 4A to get it done but they will have to play with greater intensity than in some of the games this season.  Winning the playoffs is about getting on a roll, not having a bad game and getting a stroke or two of luck to go your way.

prHOG13

Quote from: RZback on November 12, 2017, 09:20:57 pm
Never say never.  There's talent enough there for the 1 4A to get it done but they will have to play with greater intensity than in some of the games this season.  Winning the playoffs is about getting on a roll, not having a bad game and getting a stroke or two of luck to go your way.
agreed... its about getting hot at the right time and getting some lucky breaks. I don't think there is any team that is head and shoulders above everyone like Warren last season. I think PG and PR can make a deep run if they play to their potential... but they've got to clean up the mistakes and play to their potential.

I hope PR can get healthy this week and clean things up a little bit against Hamburg. That Stuttgart/PG game is going to be a war.

RZback

Agreed PG and Stuttgart will be a very physical battle, PR and Hamburg will be more about scheme and athletes making big plays, I believe.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas