• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gosnell vs Malvern

Started by Ghs21, November 04, 2017, 11:47:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghs21

Redskin2015

NEA Razorback olfan

ABC™

If Jimerson is healthy Malvern wins.

nomorewhining

It will be a shootout. Malvern's defense can't stop anybody.....nobody's defense(except Arkadelphia) can stop Jimmerson.

I say Gosnell has a penalty that stops one of their drives

Malvern 59
Gosnell 52

beaverfan007

bulldoghistorian

ISU7

Leopards by 2 Pirates misses too many extra point attempts. 8) safe travel s Malvern.
Good luck too both teams.

theoutsiders

All comes down to the Jimerson kid. If you can stop him you should have a shot to win. Seems like an easy game plan, but it's not. Good luck to both teams!

ballislife101

elvis26

FBfan79

GHS_08

November 10, 2017, 08:06:53 pm #12 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:12:17 pm by GHS_08
Gosnell 35
Malvern 17

Halftime

Missco

Missco

Missco

Gosnell 55 Malvern 17 now a running clock.

Missco

ballislife101

great job Gosnell! get ready for next week!

bodycounTT

Malvern got away with quite a few unsportsmanlike penalties. I knew their defense was bad, but I didn't think they were that bad. Question, did the 3-4A gain some respect tonight, or is the general consensus the same?

bigchief72455

November 10, 2017, 11:01:28 pm #19 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:10:57 pm by bigchief72455
Quote from: bodycounTT on November 10, 2017, 10:59:59 pm
Malvern got away with quite a few unsportsmanlike penalties. I knew their defense was bad, but I didn't think they were that bad. Question, did the 3-4A gain some respect tonight, or is the general consensus the same?
Well lets just take a moment and notice who the 2 teams are that moved on. Surprised? 8)

bodycounTT

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 10, 2017, 11:01:28 pm
Well lets just take a moment and notice who the 2 teams are that moved on. Surprised? 8)

Quite so. Proud of the success, none the less. Actually I think four of the five teams represented well. Even in defeat it looked like Truman and Westside gave their opponents everything they wanted. I'm good with tonight's showing.

bigchief72455

Quote from: bodycounTT on November 10, 2017, 11:31:46 pm
Quite so. Proud of the success, none the less. Actually I think four of the five teams represented well. Even in defeat it looked like Truman and Westside gave their opponents everything they wanted. I'm good with tonight's showing.
No doubt. I do think with Gosnell and Pocahontas having success in the past in the playoffs it has helped down the road. Trumann had a heck of a first round draw and Westside was probably riding high off their win last week and first homefield ever. The Skins are in for another match next week as well as the Pirates

Ghs21

Gosnell played without #23 there big running back and linebacker

bigchief72455

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas