• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ashdown @ Trumann round 1 what r ur thoughts

Started by Csa17, November 04, 2017, 09:14:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Csa17

I read that ashdown had another injury at qb is that true

beach bum

Does not matter.... All Ashdown has to do is score 17 points and they'll win this game. Their defense is way too good for Trumann.

Csa17

I hope they can stop the run or they r in for a long night after a 5 hour bus ride it may b tough to get motivated

hogdiggity

Quote from: Csa17 on November 04, 2017, 09:14:27 am
I read that ashdown had another injury at qb is that true

No new injury at abc, just a change.  Either can go.

bigchief72455

Ashdowns defense will be too much for Trumann to overcome. The Wildcats offense is too one dimensional. I figure Ashdown will know who the main ball carrier is when they see the game film.

Csa17

Trumann has atleast 4 running backs that can carry the ball and have good yardage over the season they also have practiced a shotgun package all sEason but rarely use it trumann's team has alot of athletes that can play multiple positions I think that no one should take them lightly

Redskin2015

bigchief72455

November 04, 2017, 10:15:25 am #7 Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:17:25 am by bigchief72455
Ashdown is better than any team Trumann has faced all season. Ashdown can not say the same about Trumann. It has a high probability to be a blow out.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Csa17 on November 04, 2017, 10:07:55 am
Trumann has atleast 4 running backs that can carry the ball and have good yardage over the season they also have practiced a shotgun package all sEason but rarely use it trumann's team has alot of athletes that can play multiple positions I think that no one should take them lightly
I think it's truman that might be taking the other team lightly 🤔

LJ06

Until the 3-4A starts making it past the 1st rounds nobody is gonna give them much respect.

bigchief72455

I am sure that Ashdown is not taking Trumann lightly.

Ghs21

Quote from: LJ06 on November 04, 2017, 10:23:18 am
Until the 3-4A starts making it past the 1st rounds nobody is gonna give them much respect.
Gosnell has

Redskin2015

Csa17

I think trumann knows very well what they r facing and not taking anyone lightly not even other teams in the conference they r thankful for each win I can't speak for the coaching staff but my stepson is a Sr on the team

NEA Razorback olfan

beach bum

Quote from: Csa17 on November 04, 2017, 09:25:37 am
I hope they can stop the run or they r in for a long night after a 5 hour bus ride it may b tough to get motivated

You do realize that even as the 4 seed in the 7-4A that Ashdown would have won the 7-4A right?

Csa17

U mean they would have won the 3-4a that's is possible but who knows we will see how things go I think it will b a good game lots of varibles

LJ06

Quote from: Ghs21 on November 04, 2017, 11:46:07 am
Gosnell has

Gonna need to be more than just 2 on a consistent basis. Gosnell has many times.

bigchief72455

nomorewhining

elvis26

;D trumann will be ready for ashdown I guarantee it!!! we are playoff ready enough said!

ABC™

Being ready and being good enough to win are two different things.

bigchief72455

I have seen Pocahontas and Gosnell teams that were far better than this Trumann team not make it past the 1st round. Just saying.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 04, 2017, 04:17:14 pm
I have seen Pocahontas and Gosnell teams that were far better than this Trumann team not make it past the 1st round. Just saying.
that's true and Trumann won't make it past the 1st round next week either

Csa17

U guys keep on taking trumann lightly maybe ashdown will think the same

cuckoobird

It's hard not to take a conference lightly when the past playoffs haven't been kind to the 3-4a.

Csa17

Any given year any team could get things working together and make a playoff run regardless of what conference they r from

cuckoobird

Apparently that never happens in your conference. Usually it's 4 embarrassing losses and one team to the second round that gets pummeled

Csa17

Way to b positive did u not get hugged enough as a child really

beach bum

Quote from: Csa17 on November 04, 2017, 09:51:15 pm
Way to b positive did u not get hugged enough as a child really

Going 9-1 in the 3-4A is like going 5-5 in another conference... Ashdown wins this 28-7

elvis26

:D win or lose trumann has had a good year!!!! this is the best team we have had in several years. let us enjoy our season while we can!!!!!

Csa17

cuckoobird

Better enjoy it because next Saturday basketball season starts in truman

Ghs21

Gosnell usually does pretty well in the playoffs made it the 3rd round last year and lost to a good prairie grove team

x14113

I wonder how this year's Trumann team would compare with last year's Ozark side...?

polksalet

Quote from: x14113 on November 05, 2017, 01:09:49 am
I wonder how this year's Trumann team would compare with last year's Ozark side...?

I was sitting here thinking the same.

Csa17

Well I look forward to trumann playing ashdown they are a good team have been in the top 10 most of the year trumann really has nothing to lose you guys think trumann is going to lose so if they do no big deal but if they win then maybe u have to give them a second look as I said before a good team always welcomes the challenge to play a good team

birddawg1986

2 D1 players in Hill and Bishop. Think Bishop and Hill are going to SEC schools.

Nomad1324

Rugman15

justafan33

scrapman

Quote from: Nomad1324 on November 05, 2017, 06:51:40 pm
I thought Hill was out?
Hill is out. They are playing their 3rd qb this season who is a 9th grader now. I heard Bishop us out now too. 

cuckoobird

Someone from ashdown or who knows the situation said the 2nd stringer was not hurt, that it was a coaching decision that put in the 9th grader

Oldbadger

Last time I heard this much smack talk Nashville traipsed up to little ole Lincoln from the lowly 1-4A.  They thought all they had to do is show up and Lincoln would roll over and concede.  They had at least one D1 on that team.  They had a long bus ride home.  I would be ready, if I were some of you guys, to eat crow.  If that turns out to be the case, salt helps a lot!lol

ABC™

Ashdown should win, they are the more talented team. But it would not surprise me, and I would find it hilarious, if they actually lose.

ISU7

bigchief72455

Quote from: elvis26 on November 04, 2017, 10:16:29 pm
:D win or lose trumann has had a good year!!!! this is the best team we have had in several years. let us enjoy our season while we can!!!!!
That is the truth. They are a good team. I don't see a whole lot out of the lower classes after this group graduates.

scrapman

Quote from: cuckoobird on November 05, 2017, 09:45:04 pm
Someone from ashdown or who knows the situation said the 2nd stringer was not hurt, that it was a coaching decision that put in the 9th grader
if you call a kid walking in and saying he doesn't want to play quarterback anymore a coaching decision then yes it was

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: scrapman on November 06, 2017, 09:10:21 am
if you call a kid walking in and saying he doesn't want to play quarterback anymore a coaching decision then yes it was

It was a coaching decision as to whom he would replace him with.  :)

scrapman

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 06, 2017, 09:12:35 am
It was a coaching decision as to whom he would replace him with.  :)
The 9th graders is probably a better player anyways. Probably work out for the best

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas