• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola at Rivercrest( Week 10)

Started by 501Arkansas, October 27, 2017, 09:40:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigchief72455

Dang. I was hoping we would get to makeba trip there.

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 31, 2017, 09:40:28 am
Was in 4a and playing against teams like Shiloh Christian, PA, dumas, central arkansas Christian and  lonoke etc. Made it to the semis a couple times. They played teams rivercrest might score a field goal against lol. If the 04-09 seminoles was in 3A they probably couldve ran the table just like rivercrest in 3a😷🤒🤕
They were in 3A during the Colts streak duh. Lol.

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 01, 2017, 01:12:01 am
They were in 3A during the Colts streak duh. Lol.
Lol yeah 2 years after the streak started in 2012

#1Nole

Game of the Year! The County is Totally Excited and I Am Anticipating Standing Room Only at the Historic Cotton Patch!!! No Matter what has happened beyond this point the only thing that matters is Nov. 3rd 2017! I've Heard Rumors of who's playing and who's not playing but it doesn't matter because it's Rivercrest vs. Osceola, BPN will be in full affect and for One Night Wilson will be painted Purple! I have nothing but love and respect for my people in the South Mississippi County areas and I wish them the best of luck for the playoffs but as for 7:00 pm Nov. 3rd, NOLE NATION WILL RISE!!!!!!!!!!! (and maybe we can do it again on Dec. 8th at War Memorial Stadium)!

ISU7

November 01, 2017, 05:28:45 pm #54 Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:30:25 pm by ISU7
Quote from: #1Nole on November 01, 2017, 05:19:18 pm
Game of the Year! The County is Totally Excited and I Am Anticipating Standing Room Only at the Historic Cotton Patch!!! No Matter what has happened beyond this point the only thing that matters is Nov. 3rd 2017! I've Heard Rumors of who's playing and who's not playing but it doesn't matter because it's Rivercrest vs. Osceola, BPN will be in full affect and for One Night Wilson will be painted Purple! I have nothing but love and respect for my people in the South Mississippi County areas and I wish them the best of luck for the playoffs but as for 7:00 pm Nov. 3rd, NOLE NATION WILL RISE!!!!!!!!!!! (and maybe we can do it again on Dec. 8th at War Memorial Stadium)!
Lol with  only your 2nd post ever where you been all these years. Lol too funny. 🎷🎷🎺🎺🎹🎹🎶🎵🎶

#1Nole

Sorry, I don't spend my time on Fearless Friday but I did want to check out the chatter for the week and share my thoughts concerning this particular game, may not post again for another 2 months, who knows!

CoolBreeze

Pretty solid post for a newbie.

Not necessarily do I agree with the conclusions draw about outcomes, of course.

501Arkansas

BPN!!!! YES I CANT WAIT

Coltfan2005

Paperman

The Purple would look good on the English Tudor architecture don't you think! Lol

luxora4life

nole nation  ;D ;D ;D

KOJACK

I just wanna wish my friends at Rivercrest good luck against Osceola. The loser of this game will more than likely host Prescott in the 2nd round. Prescott has made the cotton patch Cummins field east in the last 8 years. It seems like an every 4 year deal. In 09 we came and eliminated y'all, then in 13 we came and eliminated y'all and now here we are 4 years later in 17. I personally don't want it to be Prescott that retires the cotton patch. We've had some good times there. Let it be Mayflower at their place or Harding at the cotton patch but not Prescott...please not Prescott  ;D

Redskin2015

Noles streak stays unbroken Osceola by 14

Coltfan2005

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Paperman on November 02, 2017, 05:09:48 am
The Purple would look good on the English Tudor architecture don't you think! Lol

About as good as Osceola's down town area.

501Arkansas

So i guess that Rivercrest know that they are going to lose tomorrow night someone has been texting threats or death threats  to a osceola player name Taylen Gavin. Does it get this serious?

501Arkansas

I hope both teams play a good game and no one comes out hurt and nothing bad happens smh this is sad

Paperman

osceola's downtown is looking pretty good these days Coltfan2005!

ISU7

Quote from: #1Nole on November 01, 2017, 06:06:54 pm
Sorry, I don't spend my time on Fearless Friday but I did want to check out the chatter for the week and share my thoughts concerning this particular game, may not post again for another 2 months, who knows!
Ok Gregg Hooks. ;D

ISU7

Quote from: luxora4life on November 02, 2017, 08:52:50 am
nole nation  ;D ;D ;D
This is the same post Gregg Hooks posted on facebook. hmmmmmm. GH.

ISU7

Quote from: KOJACK on November 02, 2017, 10:40:54 am
I just wanna wish my friends at Rivercrest good luck against Osceola. The loser of this game will more than likely host Prescott in the 2nd round. Prescott has made the cotton patch Cummins field east in the last 8 years. It seems like an every 4 year deal. In 09 we came and eliminated y'all, then in 13 we came and eliminated y'all and now here we are 4 years later in 17. I personally don't want it to be Prescott that retires the cotton patch. We've had some good times there. Let it be Mayflower at their place or Harding at the cotton patch but not Prescott...please not Prescott  ;D
We cool bro. You know how we roll. Good luck vs Piggott

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 02, 2017, 10:49:46 pm
So i guess that Rivercrest know that they are going to lose tomorrow night someone has been texting threats or death threats  to a osceola player name Taylen Gavin. Does it get this serious?
Thats sad and it aint that serious. Hopefully no one pull that at the end of the game fake handshake mess again.

Paperman

Osceola players won't! They are much more disciplined this year and know better!

Paperman

Both teams better bring their mud tires tonight! The overnight rain is going to make the Cotton Patch footing treacherous!

501Arkansas

This about to be a muddy one down in the cotton patch i cant wait for this showdown

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 03, 2017, 12:12:39 am
Thats sad and it aint that serious. Hopefully no one pull that at the end of the game fake handshake mess again.
Man i hope everything goes well for botb schools

501Arkansas

luxora4life

Quote from: Paperman on November 03, 2017, 07:49:52 am
Both teams better bring their mud tires tonight! The overnight rain is going to make the Cotton Patch footing treacherous!

Those Thoroughbred down in Wilson don't mind running in the mud.  :)

ISU7

luxora4life

BREAKING NEWS!  This just came in:  Rivercrest and Osceola will run their Offensive Plays, Defensive Plays, and Special Teams plays on the same field tonight.  Rivercrest /Osceola supporters will not be allowed to use the field condition as an excuse tonight.     Source -  #8NARow

CoolBreeze

Quote from: luxora4life on November 03, 2017, 09:24:25 am
Those Thoroughbred down in Wilson don't mind running in the mud.  :)
So, they're good mudders. Not all equines are.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: luxora4life on November 03, 2017, 11:13:53 am
BREAKING NEWS!  This just came in:  Rivercrest and Osceola will run their Offensive Plays, Defensive Plays, and Special Teams plays on the same field tonight.  Rivercrest /Osceola supporters will not be allowed to use the field condition as an excuse tonight.     Source -  #8NARow
Good one, L4L. Best laugh of the day.

501Arkansas

Quote from: luxora4life on November 03, 2017, 11:13:53 am
BREAKING NEWS!! THE STREAK ENDS TONIGHT. OSCEOLA WILL GIVE RIVERCREST A GOOD GOODBYE AT THE LAST GAME AT THE COTTON PATCH🚮

luxora4life

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 03, 2017, 02:00:47 pm
BREAKING NEWS!! THE STREAK ENDS TONIGHT. OSCEOLA WILL GIVE RIVERCREST A GOOD GOODBYE AT THE LAST GAME AT THE COTTON PATCH🚮

"Some words are sweet but unprofitable! - Israelmore Ayivor

Paperman

I just hope neither team has any injuries. I think both can go pretty far in the post-season, no matter who wins tonight. Best wishes to the Colts and the Seminoles. It has been fun so far. I hope it continues to be for at least four or five more weeks.

flow51

Either team going to stream this game or know any way to watch/listen other than traveling to NE Arkansas?

CoolBreeze

Quote from: luxora4life on November 03, 2017, 02:06:40 pm
"Some words are sweet but unprofitable! - Israelmore Ayivor
ROFLOL! You may just have topped your earlier post.

Redskin2015

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 02, 2017, 01:18:27 pm
What streak is that?
Their win streak this season that's good luck stopping #3 wherever he lines up

501Arkansas

Rivercrest 7
Osceola 0
3:04 left in the first quarter

DogCatcher

DogCatcher

I'm pretty sure the Noles kicked off the to start the games because they got a penalty on the kickoff and they just kicked off to start the 2nd half too.

KOJACK

November 03, 2017, 08:51:40 pm #91 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 08:58:21 pm by KOJACK
Quote from: DogCatcher on November 03, 2017, 08:34:17 pm
I'm pretty sure the Noles kicked off the to start the games because they got a penalty on the kickoff and they just kicked off to start the 2nd half too.
Home town cooking going on over in Wilson.

flow51

:-\ got quite here quick.  ;D Congrats Colts!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 03, 2017, 02:00:47 pm

Breaking news...ain't that something.

Coltfan2005

This was not the Colt team that showed up at Newport.

CoolBreeze

Congrats to the Colts. Great win. Best wishes in the playoffs.

Even with the loss, Osceola has a good chance to advance in the playoffs. They should match up well when they host Cedar Ridge next week.

dragondad

November 03, 2017, 10:21:54 pm #96 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:19:43 pm by dragondad
Quote from: DogCatcher on November 03, 2017, 08:34:17 pm

If that's the case, then the screw up was on the Noles part.  Only one way that usually happens,  RC won the toss and deferred then the Noles chose to kick.  Don't think that mistake can't happen,  it's occured in college and the NFL

501Arkansas

Osceola won the toss and wanted the ball back at halftime so they got ball to start the first half. Remind you osceola won toss and wanted the ball at halftime. Why did rivercrest get that ball back after halftime? Sounds set up to me but good game to both teams well fought game

coltsqb97

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 03, 2017, 10:21:57 pm
Osceola won the toss and wanted the ball back at halftime so they got ball to start the first half. Remind you osceola won toss and wanted the ball at halftime. Why did rivercrest get that ball back after halftime? Sounds set up to me but good game to both teams well fought game
rivercrest won the toss and deferred to the 2nd half. Osc chose to kick. The refs asked osc players 3 times if they were sure that they wanted to kickoff to start.

dragondad

November 03, 2017, 10:28:23 pm #99 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 10:49:40 pm by dragondad
If the Noles won toss and chose to kickoff the 1st qtr, instead of stating defer then RC still gets the ball 3rd qtr  because they loss the toss.

The toss loser always recieves 3rd qtr kickoff unless the winner defers their reception to 2nd half.  It's not a given that it flip flops based on who kicks off to start the game.  Winning the toss and stating you want to kick isn't the same as stating defer, it means you just gave away the reception you won on the toss.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas