• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Doakes ruled inelligble

Started by NEABallftw, October 23, 2017, 11:22:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEABallftw

This is probably the best decision AAA has ever made, I'm glad they didn't let this one go by the wayside because no player should ever be able to transfer away from a school and get to return because he wasn't going to get any PT.  Coach Rice probably told him straight up he's better going back to Lighthouse, because he has a terrible attitude and does not know how to play as a team

BigLion10

Sounds like sour grapes to me JagHog, worried Lighthouse might beat your boys or something

BirdCall

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 23, 2017, 11:29:22 am
Sounds like sour grapes to me JagHog, worried Lighthouse might beat your boys or something
I agree with you on the JagHog seems like he has something against Doakes and Lighthouse drilling his team by 20 ;D.

BirdCall

Quote from: JagHog on October 23, 2017, 11:22:48 am
This is probably the best decision AAA has ever made, I'm glad they didn't let this one go by the wayside because no player should ever be able to transfer away from a school and get to return because he wasn't going to get any PT.  Coach Rice probably told him straight up he's better going back to Lighthouse, because he has a terrible attitude and does not know how to play as a team
He was arguably in a race for best player on the team with fellow sophomore Moses Moody so PT would not be an issue. What is the criteria of having a bad attitude these days? Like kids can't get upset when they are losing and trying to do all they can just for their team to win.

trojanman

lets remember he is just a kid! I hate this for him. If NLR is where he wants to play I hope he can get moved over there and maybe they will allow him to keep practicing with the team so he will be primed and ready for next season

Bildo

Exactly!!! He is just a kid. Many on here are treating him like a criminal. Don't know the kid personally but he is probably not the one making the decisions. There are adults in his life.

MomaLion

Quote from: JagHog on October 23, 2017, 11:22:48 am
I agree it was a good decision, but I doubt he would've been benched.  No denying he's a great player.

jyd2205

He is a great player. Feel bad for him but needs to find some people that can give him better advice and look out for his future. So things like this do not happen to him again.

mustang12

Whos school zone does he live in? Can he play at a public school?

old.dole

Jacksonville district is the one he has lived in the whole time from what I've gathered on here.  He needs to make a "bonafide" move to be able to play somewhere wouldn't he?

mustang12

Quote from: old.dole on October 25, 2017, 05:41:02 pm
Jacksonville district is the one he has lived in the whole time from what I've gathered on here.  He needs to make a "bonafide" move to be able to play somewhere wouldn't he?

Could he play at Jacksonville?

Bildo

He could physically move and play for another school that he has not been enrolled in in 2017

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas