• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Episcopal @ Barton

Started by Raise Hail n Praise Dale, October 17, 2017, 10:48:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Raise Hail n Praise Dale

The Cats choked last week against Marianna-Lee worse than I've ever seen before. And it especially hurt after half of Marianna's team KNELT for the National Anthem. In a 3A high school football game where two teams are competing for who will be last in their conference. I guess I can let it slide this time, though, because the only kneeling they'll be doing in the future won't be on the football field, but rather the prison cell floor. The one star JUCO transfer Episcopal had gets hurt and it all goes to heck. Not much to say except for that the rest of the season looks grim just by looking at the past games this year... but there's always hope for a shrimpy, reject football team when the heavy use of Russian steroids is involved. I overheard the Wildcats coach after the crushing loss on Friday discussing this with an assistant coach. He seemed too happy after a loss like that, and the reason for his merriment had to have been none other than the magical Russian steroids. There is simply no other explanation. I heard him say that these kids are all gonna put on 55 pounds within a week. This could be bad news for Barton. Cats take it 5-0

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Raise Hail n Praise Dale on October 17, 2017, 10:48:20 am
The Cats choked last week against Marianna-Lee worse than I've ever seen before. And it especially hurt after half of Marianna's team KNELT for the National Anthem. In a 3A high school football game where two teams are competing for who will be last in their conference. I guess I can let it slide this time, though, because the only kneeling they'll be doing in the future won't be on the football field, but rather the prison cell floor. The one star JUCO transfer Episcopal had gets hurt and it all goes to heck. Not much to say except for that the rest of the season looks grim just by looking at the past games this year... but there's always hope for a shrimpy, reject football team when the heavy use of Russian steroids is involved. I overheard the Wildcats coach after the crushing loss on Friday discussing this with an assistant coach. He seemed too happy after a loss like that, and the reason for his merriment had to have been none other than the magical Russian steroids. There is simply no other explanation. I heard him say that these kids are all gonna put on 55 pounds within a week. This could be bad news for Barton. Cats take it 5-0
You probably got 2 of the three numbers right. They're just in the wrong place. Barton 50-Episcopal 0.

Paperman

luxora4life

Quote from: Raise Hail n Praise Dale on October 17, 2017, 10:48:20 am
And it especially hurt after half of Marianna's team KNELT for the National Anthem. In a 3A high school football game where two teams are competing for who will be last in their conference. I guess I can let it slide this time, though, because the only kneeling they'll be doing in the future won't be on the football field, but rather the prison cell floor.

Are you serious?  All of that because they took a knee during the national anthem.  I'm just glade those players future will not be determine by your sad, ignorant, racist comment.  And if one of them do find themselves in a prison cell, I just hope they are lucky enough to to have you as a cell mate ;)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: luxora4life on October 17, 2017, 10:04:27 pm
Are you serious?  All of that because they took a knee during the national anthem.  I'm just glade those players future will not be determine by your sad, ignorant, racist comment.  And if one of them do find themselves in a prison cell, I just hope they are lucky enough to to have you as a cell mate ;)

Yeah... last week his post was fine... This kind of goes too far...

CoolBreeze

Quote from: luxora4life on October 17, 2017, 10:04:27 pm
No he's not serious. NONE of RH&PD's posts about ECS have been serious. Don't you recognize parody when you see it? Good grief.

luxora4life

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 18, 2017, 11:28:51 am
No he's not serious. NONE of RH&PD's posts about ECS have been serious. Don't you recognize parody when you see it? Good grief.

Parody - an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.

Sorry, I forgot to laugh!   ???

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas