• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

England @ Hector

Started by Wildcatalumni21, October 15, 2017, 08:39:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

Hector tries to bounce back after a hard fought loss last week! I think they Cats come out looking to prove something! With it being at home it's gonna help, but have to contain Clarkson to win!
Hector- 35
England- 21

Big Cat Daddy

IDk??? This is a pickem for me. Go Hector! Better show up Friday Night.

bigworm

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 15, 2017, 08:39:33 am
Hector tries to bounce back after a hard fought loss last week! I think they Cats come out looking to prove something! With it being at home it's gonna help, but have to contain Clarkson to win!
Hector- 35
England- 21

You missed it on this one. Will never be 21 for us. We dont believe in kicking extra points or field goals. 18, 20, or 22 is a possibility.

Countryboy5

BigLion10

panther_forever

bigworm

Durn. Last week i dont think anyone would give us a chance. Im not making a prediction on this one. We have yet to play to our potential. If we dont play better in every area of the game, we will lose. Hector is the same Hector they were before they lost to MC.......a good team.

Wildcatalumni21

Dang, lose 1 conference game and everybody doubts us, even at home

panther_forever

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 15, 2017, 08:39:33 am
Hector- 35
England- 21
No one doubts hector im nust pulling for the underdog

Hawgpilot

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 15, 2017, 03:30:27 pm
Dang, lose 1 conference game and everybody doubts us, even at home

Nature of "what have you done for me lately".  I think Hector wins a close one.

Wildcatalumni21

Clarkson is all England has and our run defense will contain him. Key is can England contain us.......don't see it happening! Cats get revenge from the beating last year!

Countryboy5

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 15, 2017, 07:19:42 pm
Clarkson is all England has and our run defense will contain him. Key is can England contain us.......don't see it happening! Cats get revenge from the beating last year!
lol keep thinking that you will see friday

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 15, 2017, 07:19:42 pm

Without any other knowledge...I doubt he's all they have, just the homerun threat when he touches the ball. I personally hope it's like the last time England came to Pope county, but seriously doubt it will be..

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 15, 2017, 07:31:31 pm
Without any other knowledge...I doubt he's all they have, just the homerun threat when he touches the ball. I personally hope it's like the last time England came to Pope county, but seriously doubt it will be..
I would love to see that too. Won't be as bad but we still win

MR GRINCH

Nope. He is right. #2 is about all they have. Hes a decent player but they just arent focused or disciplined enough in their assignments. Will probably turn out pretty much like their last trip to Pope County. But i hope they win.

BigLion10

Lions come and ruin the kitty cats parade in Pope Co Friday night. Hector doesn't stand a chance. I don't know why this is 103.7 game of the week for the second straight year

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 15, 2017, 08:05:48 pm
Lions come and ruin the kitty cats parade in Pope Co Friday night. Hector doesn't stand a chance. I don't know why this is 103.7 game of the week for the second straight year
At least we'll have power for them to do the game and just call us Motel 6, we'll leave the light on for y'all

Bigditchlion

We will watch for people climbing light poles to turn the lights out. Lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bigditchlion on October 15, 2017, 08:42:56 pm
We will watch for people climbing light poles to turn the lights out. Lol

We installed a switch in the concession stand just for this game ;)

Bigditchlion

Good thing yall did. That guy had to stay there all night, I guess he turned the power off to most of the town too. Lol  Sounds like yall have a great squad this year!

bigworm

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 15, 2017, 07:31:31 pm

Dangit. I was trying to forget about that. Thanks HF!

I know the kitty cats have been waiting anxiously for the opportunity to get pay back, but they are gonna have to wait a while longer. Aint happening this friday night. Our boys are gonna have a great week of practice and bring home that dubya.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 15, 2017, 10:52:38 pm
Dangit. I was trying to forget about that. Thanks HF!

I know the kitty cats have been waiting anxiously for the opportunity to get pay back, but they are gonna have to wait a while longer. Aint happening this friday night. Our boys are gonna have a great week of practice and bring home that dubya.
History has a way of repeating itself. If y'all get the ball first and there's a blocked punt you might wanna exit early

BigLion10

My ole pal HF has graciously gave me a extra control to the lights so if I need to flip the switch anytime I can  ;D ;D

sheepdawg92

Cove Man

bigworm

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 16, 2017, 07:18:36 am
History has a way of repeating itself. If y'all get the ball first and there's a blocked punt you might wanna exit early

Man, i think i prolly will if that happens again.

Hogjr

I really want England to win

bigworm

wiseguy

Quote from: bigworm on October 16, 2017, 09:44:51 pm
England really is gonna win.
You won at your house last year, It's our turn at our house this year ;)

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 16, 2017, 09:44:51 pm
England really is gonna win.
England really is gonna lose. The quicker you accept this fact, the easier Friday night will be for you

bearfan

I have England by 8. Hector will not be able to stop #2 from England on the outside.

Ventman

Those Lions will do work this Friday and get that W.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bearfan on October 17, 2017, 09:11:05 am
I have England by 8. Hector will not be able to stop #2 from England on the outside.

Won't have to stop him outside if he's on the ground in the backfield

bearfan

Hector Line Isn't fast enough to get through england big line.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bearfan on October 17, 2017, 11:22:18 am
Hector Line Isn't fast enough to get through england big line.
We may not have tons of size but our DE's are very quick off the ball

bearfan

Not fast enough to catch #2 from England

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bearfan on October 17, 2017, 01:14:56 pm
Not fast enough to catch #2 from England

Like I said...when he's contained or on the ground then there won't be any need to be wasting energy chasing someone that isn't there to be chased ;)

BigLion10

Won't have to worry about containing him in the backfield He will be in y'all's secondary before y'all get off the line

bigworm

Yes. And by the looks of that secondary he will soon after be in the end zone giving thanks to the Good Lord.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 17, 2017, 02:34:06 pm
Won't have to worry about containing him in the backfield He will be in y'all's secondary before y'all get off the line
I'll guarantee you Landrum is just as fast

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 17, 2017, 03:06:28 pm
Yes. And by the looks of that secondary he will soon after be in the end zone giving thanks to the Good Lord.
Have you seen y'all's defense? I mean 40+ to Episcopal??

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 17, 2017, 03:09:00 pm

31 to magnet cove 🤣

bigworm

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on October 17, 2017, 03:09:00 pm

Got me on that one. 😂🤣

bigworm

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 17, 2017, 03:13:00 pm
31 to magnet cove 🤣

You got me too. Aint got much to say about that. 🙈🙊🙉

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: bigworm on October 17, 2017, 03:14:57 pm
Got me on that one. 😂🤣
Couldn't help but throw that one at you 😂

BigLion10

We scored 30 to y'all's 8 on MC though so

wiseguy

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 17, 2017, 07:05:06 pm
We scored 30 to y'all's 8 on MC though so
You got us on that one, guess they'll just have to settle it on the field 8)

panther_forever

England by 2 scores they have the best line magnets played all year

BigLion10

Real question for Friday, shootout or grind it out what y'all think?

bigworm

Im thinking a 30 32 game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas