• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Devil Dogs at the Veagles

Started by InYoGrill, October 14, 2017, 06:54:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

October 14, 2017, 06:54:53 pm Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 08:01:26 pm by InYoGrill
Big task at hand for V. M is playing well and needs a W to stay in the West playoff hunt. V playing for pride and spoiler role. Odds stacked heavily against V as the losses continue to pile up this season. Offense is looking better and is more balanced than first of the season. M Dog speed will be very difficult for V to handle.

Overdahill

InYoGrill

Trap game for Motown. I feel it in the Vilonia air tonight. I will make my way into the press box Friday evening. I have run the clock and scoreboard during games in years past.  ;)

VOICE, what say U?

the voice

Well the dogs played two qbs through Harrison game. Big change in things for greenbrier game.  They've adjusted and rallied and embraced Jacolby. So grill I think I would not be surprised to see the offense continue to build momentum for playoff run

InYoGrill

Time for dem veagles get those devil pups. Voice I see you! Watch out!!

the voice

I'm watching from the eagles 🦅 nest!!

InYoGrill

Quote from: the voice on October 20, 2017, 07:22:17 pm
I'm watching from the eagles 🦅 nest!!

Where ?  I'm sitting on the fitty in the box eatin BBQ. Ha
You dogs eatin us for supper right now

InYoGrill

This beating was beyond ugly! Team looked uninspired and that impression came from a top dog friend of mine on the other side tonight. What really is sad ,like every other team, young men play to the beat of their leaders- the coaches. They either fold to the bench or fight to the end on the field. I saw a lot on the bench tonight!  It was well talked about in the box where many in there have seen MANY V games for many years.

It was I believe 28-0 by the start of the 2nd Q. Mercy rule clock ran from the opening 2nd half kickoff. Brutal!! Dogs looked like Bama playing the Hogs. I never seen V so manhandled so fast from the opening kickoff. I believe M punted once which was in the 4th Q with their backups in.

Ugh!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas