• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Hall @ Watson Chapel

Started by GuvHog, October 07, 2017, 08:56:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Watson Chapel  has played very well the last 2 games and are coming into this game with some confidence but this is a BIG cross town rivalry and the records don't matter for this game nor do the stats. Even though the Bulldogs are coming off of 2 losses in a row and are having to re-group, I believe this will be another close game but the Cats get the win. Thoughts on this game??

PA Dad

White Hall seems to start strong and fade fast every year.  I think WC wins easily.

Where's Ghost?

redsport27

Last year both teams went to battle. It was probably one of the craziest games I've ever watched. Even though White Hall is in the midst of a questionable season, they'll put everything on the line. I know Watson Chapel will give it their all as well. Chapel is the favorite and they have home field advantage. But don't rest on White Hall. Like GuvHog said, records and stats don't mean anything in this game.

razorcardsfan11

Chapel by 10 to make White Hall lose 3 in a row

Absolut

I see WC as a 10 point favorite right now. WH will play hard though, because this game is always their super bowl if you will. WC offensive line is playing very well as of late.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Absolut on October 09, 2017, 10:45:46 pm
I see WC as a 10 point favorite right now. WH will play hard though, because this game is always their super bowl if you will. WC offensive line is playing very well as of late.

Well actually Sheridan is White Halls Super Bowl! ;D

Overdahill

Quote from: PA Dad on October 07, 2017, 09:12:36 pm
White Hall seems to start strong and fade fast every year.  I think WC wins easily.

Where's Ghost?

^^ bump

Underdog2017

RamFan06

razorbackufo

GuvHog

1st Quarter 8:34

Watson Chapel     6

White Hall            0

GuvHog

2nd Quarter  11:59

Watson Chapel    6

White Hall          7

GuvHog

2nd Quarter

Watson Chapel         14

White Hall                  7

GuvHog

Halftime

Watson Chapel        14

White Hall                7

GuvHog

3rd Quarter

Watson Chapel      14

White Hall             14

GuvHog

3rd Quarter

Watson Chapel       21

White Hall              14

GuvHog

4th Quarter   4:00

Watson Chapel        21

White Hall               20

GuvHog

FINAL SCORE

Watson Chapel         21

White Hall                20

PA Dad

Quote from: GuvHog on October 13, 2017, 10:08:25 pm
FINAL SCORE

Watson Chapel         21

White Hall                20

Sounds like it was a great game.  Was a missed PAT the difference?

Absolut

Blocked PAT by WC was the difference.

redsport27

Great game. Could've went either way. The Dogs were unfortunate in this game. But hats off to WC. They played a hard fought game and deserved it.

Iknewthemwhen

Some game. If you went to the bathroom or the concession stand you missed something. 

FoxandHound34

Cats got em again, where u at Ghost??

GuvHog

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on October 14, 2017, 10:12:41 am
Cats got em again, where u at Ghost??

Yep, I thought White hall was going to pull it out when WC turned the ball over late and got called for unsportsmanlike conducted. White Hall had the ball in WC territory with 1:44 left in the game with no time outs and trailing by 1 point but WC's defense stuffed the Bulldog offense on 3 straight plays for force a long field Goal attempt which was short. Huge defensive stand for the Cats.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas