• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will anyone be able to stop Prescott

Started by Navynuke, September 29, 2017, 10:35:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 05, 2017, 02:33:26 pm
I still hold a high opinion towards the kids. They have a lot to work on. Especially the penalities. Penalities definitely hurt them last week. They had 16. But if they can fix those. The sky is the limit for them.

Not this year and prolly not next year

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Paperman on October 05, 2017, 03:30:04 pm
I have one of the teams I believe can hang an L on Preskitt tomorrow night in Wilson!
Could be.

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on October 05, 2017, 05:14:14 am
Remember what happened in 2016 ;D

Stop living in the past. That kind of thinking leads to a 2015 Charleston team.

HeadBussa08

For the record Prescott isn't worried about anything but the Horatio Lions tomorrow. Go 1-0 every week is the goal. Good luck to everyone tomorrow night

Paperman

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 05, 2017, 11:35:07 pm
For the record Prescott isn't worried about anything but the Horatio Lions tomorrow. Go 1-0 every week is the goal. Good luck to everyone tomorrow night
As  they should be! I hope everybody has a safe Friday!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Paperman on October 06, 2017, 07:02:41 am
As  they should be! I hope everybody has a safe Friday!
The ultimate wish for most all of us--to keep everyone safe and healthy. For all teams in all classes.

Paperman

Prescott is playing very well! This week should give everyone a good barometer for where we stand heading down the home stretch

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Paperman on October 08, 2017, 09:53:50 am
Prescott is playing very well! This week should give everyone a good barometer for where we stand heading down the home stretch
+1

Paperman

I mean they haven't given up a single point in conference play!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Paperman on October 08, 2017, 08:26:33 pm
I mean they haven't given up a single point in conference play!
Their cheerleaders must be playing really tough in the 4th quarter to maintain the shutouts.

flow51

From what I was told the starting defense for Prescott has only given up 16 points this year. The other 13 points they gave up was to CHG by the 2nd string... Still they are leading all classifications in points allowed.

HeadBussa08

Williebe147

Quote from: Navynuke on September 29, 2017, 10:35:20 pm
When will Prescott be challenged?

Mayflower will smoke them if they ever play. Maybe in the playoffs. MF has got it all. Offense, defense and speed.

SR30

October 09, 2017, 11:08:02 pm #63 Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 11:11:32 pm by SR30
You seem to forget Glen Rose went toe to toe with your mayflower boys. Yea it was a scrimmage but both teams had their big dawgs in. The only way they could stop GR DL was to hold them by the back of the jersey as they ran by the OL. Want proof I have a picture of  GR DL with his jersey ripped completely off. So I wouldn't be so sure Mayflower could run with Prescott.
I really hope Mayflower is stacked and ready next year as well. GR makes the move to your conference and will make plenty of noise

RabidWolf

Can we all have a moment of silence for the last Mayflower team and their #1 offense that they swore Prescott couldn't stop?

I sure wish I could remember the final score of that game...

CURLEYWOLF24

October 10, 2017, 05:27:43 am #65 Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 09:32:56 am by CURLEYWOLF24
Quote from: RabidWolf on October 10, 2017, 03:15:41 am
Can we all have a moment of silence for the last Mayflower team and their #1 offense that they swore Prescott couldn't stop?

I sure wish I could remember the final score of that game...
69-24

Grayte88

Here we go, back to last year or years before. Mayflower has scored 325 points in 6 games leading their classification.. Does Prescott play their backups in the 2nd half when they are blowing people out? I doubt it very seriously.  Not much anyway. Let's see how GR does this week..

Grayte88

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on October 10, 2017, 05:27:43 am
53-28
What year was Mayflowers offense #1? Was Langrell even coaching at Mayflower? Not the same offense or defense or coach probably..

RabidWolf

October 10, 2017, 07:17:29 am #68 Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:19:59 am by RabidWolf
Dycus was the QB. all the Eagles talked about was how Prescott had never seen an offense like that and theyd light up and this and that. It got ugly. Really fast.

RabidWolf

And yes. Prescott subs very quickly. Once the game is in hand, guys are pulled. Im guessing mayflower doesnt?

Grayte88

Haha, Mayflower subs alot.. If not , they would  have scored 500-600. The team you are talking about was Langrells first year and a passing team. This year's team is alot better on defense and can run and pass, plus this years Mayflower team is alot faster than the team your talking about. It's 2017! A brand new year, lol.

KOJACK

Quote from: Grayte88 on October 10, 2017, 07:35:30 am
Haha, Mayflower subs alot.. If not , they would  have scored 500-600. The team you are talking about was Langrells first year and a passing team. This year's team is alot better on defense and can run and pass, plus this years Mayflower team is alot faster than the team your talking about. It's 2017! A brand new year, lol.
Slow your roll...be proud of how well your team is playing and stay in your lane. I promise you don't want any of this.

Grayte88

I can tell you same, slow your roll and just be happy your team is having a good year cause you don't want any of this! Sounds pretty stupid huh lol

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Grayte88 on October 10, 2017, 07:47:25 am
I can tell you same, slow your roll and just be happy your team is having a good year cause you don't want any of this! Sounds pretty stupid huh lol
Will anyone be able to stop Prescott?  Not Mayflower, now go sell me an RV!

KOJACK

Quote from: Grayte88 on October 10, 2017, 07:47:25 am
Coming from you, yes

KOJACK

RabidWolf

I believe it was upwards of 42-0 at half?

SR30

Heck if mayflower is as good as they think they are all other teams might as well stop playing now. Order the rings and t-shirts for this mayflower crew. Seems they think they are unstoppable

CoolBreeze

Quote from: SR30 on October 10, 2017, 12:04:52 pm
Heck if mayflower is as good as they think they are all other teams might as well stop playing now. Order the rings and t-shirts for this mayflower crew. Seems they think they are unstoppable
Unlike for certain other teams, there's no thread on this board asking: "Will anybody be able to stop Mayflower?"

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SR30 on October 10, 2017, 12:04:52 pm
Yup everyone can't be as humble as you Glen Rose guys.

AmSycho

October 10, 2017, 01:19:33 pm #80 Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:22:53 pm by AmSycho
Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 10, 2017, 12:39:24 pm
Unlike for certain other teams, there's no thread on this board asking: "Will anybody be able to stop Mayflower?"

Due to the fact that they are unstoppable, that would defeat the purpose of a thread named "Who can stop Mayflower?" Redundant. Superfluous. They are legit. Won't be tested all year. They'll have 3500 points by the time the playoffs start. I've heard that they're trying to schedule the now graduated "World Champion Baby Buckaroos" from years passed to see if they can stack up to the same hype.  8) 8)

RabidWolf

Just to be clear, the person that started this thread isn't a Curley Wolf supporter I don't believe.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: KOJACK on October 10, 2017, 07:58:10 am
And it was 69 to 24...
and to clear it up even more lol Prescott has skull drug Mayflower anytime they played so man enjoy your year up there in 2-3a.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 10, 2017, 03:37:03 pm
and to clear it up even more lol Prescott has skull drug Mayflower anytime they played so man enjoy your year up there in 2-3a.
2006 3rd round Prescott 42 Mayflower 14. 2012 2nd round Prescott 69 Mayflower 24. 2015 1st round Prescott 53 Mayflower 28.

SR30

We are very humble there oldman. Don't know if the same can be said for you. I try to tell how legit Prescott is and you drag Gr in.. appreciate the props.

dragondad

Quote from: SR30 on October 10, 2017, 06:13:36 pm
We are very humble there oldman. Don't know if the same can be said for you. I try to tell how legit Prescott is and you drag Gr in.. appreciate the props.

This year GR has been humble, no doubt...... but last year?  LOL!

THA TRUTH

Bigred18

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 10, 2017, 09:10:52 pm
Only humble when humbled
Mayflower has the team to beat about any team in 3a. Am I saying that they can't be beat of course not. But stop putting teams up so high when other teams can give them a run for their money. I would like to see Mayflower play them this year. Trust me it'll be a good game.

THA TRUTH

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on October 10, 2017, 04:41:54 pm
2006 3rd round Prescott 42 Mayflower 14. 2012 2nd round Prescott 69 Mayflower 24. 2015 1st round Prescott 53 Mayflower 28.
And everybody beat the Cubs for a hundred years, but that didn't seem to have much impact on 2016. It wasn't the same team.

WorkOrder

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 11, 2017, 11:36:33 am
And everybody beat the Cubs for a hundred years, but that didn't seem to have much impact on 2016. It wasn't the same team.

Y'all aren't the Cubs

ToughGuy91

CoolBreeze

Quote from: WorkOrder on October 11, 2017, 12:00:46 pm
Y'all aren't the Cubs
And I'm not an Eagle fan. Just trying to bring some reality into the discussion in the midst of all the hyperbole and extraneous information.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 11, 2017, 03:05:10 pm
And I'm not an Eagle fan. Just trying to bring some reality into the discussion in the midst of all the hyperbole and extraneous information.
The what? You lost half your audience.

eaglecd

I am a Mayflower fan and I can promise you Mayflower doesn't  spend much time talking trash about anyone. Cant get a big head! One game at a time baby! One game at a time.

SR30

Prescott is the defending state champs. And from what I have seen this year they are steam rolling toward the Rock again. I would love to see GR pull off the win Friday night. Until someone does knock Prescott off the throne they should be treated with respect of a championship team. As I said earlier GR went toe to toe with this Mayflower team a few months ago. Yes it was a scrimmage and not all cards are shown, as GR only used 6 plays from the playbook. Mayflower looked good, but not Prescott good.

flow51

Never thought I'd say this but +1 sr30. Prescott and Glenrose are rivals to say the least. I personally can't stand Kenher or the way he treats his kids or the opposing teams kids. But knowing how Prescotts program is ran I can promise behind all the smack talk... These kids are focused on the team next in line and nothing more. They will worry about mayflower if the Eagles present themselves come December. This is GR week and Prescott should prove to be the dominate team others think they are... Is your boy still playing for the beavers?

SR30

Moose

I have to agree with SR as well, Mayflower has a good team and Prescott is still rolling from last season. That being said, I don't think anyone will get dominated Friday night.  Should be a very good ball game.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Moose on October 11, 2017, 09:26:28 pm
I have to agree with SR as well, Mayflower has a good team and Prescott is still rolling from last season. That being said, I don't think anyone will get dominated Friday night.  Should be a very good ball game.
We shall see.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas