• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PA/Greenwood

Started by PrivateLesson, September 27, 2017, 04:25:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Should PA and Greenwood Play?

Yes
34 (66.7%)
No
0 (0%)
Don't Care
15 (29.4%)
Not Possible
0 (0%)
Maybe
2 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: October 04, 2017, 04:25:53 pm

PrivateLesson

Quote from: doggieskoot2 on October 10, 2017, 10:10:03 am
I probably put Greenwood 1, PA 2 then go with the rest. 

It would be fun to watch those two go at it this year, even though it isn't possible.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Wess Moore on October 10, 2017, 10:12:19 pm
I can't speak for everyone else, but I do believe PA would beat NLR or Greenwood or anyone else.  I'd also love to see those games.

If it was a popularity contest, PA wouldn't win.  My guess would be.. Greenwood would win the popularity contest.

Maynard G Krebs

JacketFan

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 11, 2017, 02:32:44 pm
^^ Maybe PA could win the swimsuit competition
Without a doubt, lol  ;D ;D ;D

Overdahill

Greenwood might win a popularity contest in Greenwood  ;D

PrivateLesson

Ha!!!   :)  Y'all are funny!!  And I wouldn't know about the swimsuit competition that's y'alls area to know!!

I would love to see PA and Greenwood in a Hooten's game.   I was just trying to bring together some of the posts and many mentions between the two...but I think there are too many to keep up with! 

bulldogger15

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 11, 2017, 02:32:44 pm
^^ Maybe PA could win the swimsuit competition
+1 Lol

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Lefefe123#

As I said before..this year is the last of PA dominance with a group of fine Bruins for a long time..so maybe keep talking about PA while the cakes are hot.  For the anti-PA, prep up your teams to take over the world.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Oldbadger on October 14, 2017, 10:44:24 pm
How about next year.  They could play the first game of the year at Arkansas Tech field and call it the "Bragging Right's" bowl.  Could probably fill the stadium and be a minor competitor to the "Salt Bowl".lol

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Lefefe123# on October 12, 2017, 06:34:33 pm
As I said before..this year is the last of PA dominance with a group of fine Bruins for a long time..so maybe keep talking about PA while the cakes are hot.  For the anti-PA, prep up your teams to take over the world.
Why?   

PrivateLesson

Overdahill

I think PA should just play Greenwood the best out of 11 series for the season and we could shut down most of the superfluous PA and/or Greenwood threads  ;D

STBruin

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 17, 2017, 10:09:50 am
Why?   

Because of the number of seniors that will graduate. This senior class is really special at PA, a lot of talented kids that have their heads on straight, and are really good kids!!!! And I know this is a HUGELY contested thought, but they COULD compete and play for a state championship in any classification in Arkansas. Makes you wonder why some of these larger teams are trying to sign them to non-conference games...NEXT year!!!!

PrivateLesson

Quote from: STBruin on October 20, 2017, 11:33:43 am
Because of the number of seniors that will graduate. This senior class is really special at PA, a lot of talented kids that have their heads on straight, and are really good kids!!!! And I know this is a HUGELY contested thought, but they COULD compete and play for a state championship in any classification in Arkansas. Makes you wonder why some of these larger teams are trying to sign them to non-conference games...NEXT year!!!!
Okay......I had just wondered.   

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Overdahill on October 20, 2017, 10:51:36 am
I think PA should just play Greenwood the best out of 11 series for the season and we could shut down most of the superfluous PA and/or Greenwood threads  ;D
Lol!  Good Idea!!   Do you think it would evolve into a love song?  Like...Who cheated who? or We are the Champions?  :P :D :)

MDXPHD

Quote from: STBruin on October 20, 2017, 11:33:43 am

::) Because they were just too scared to play PA until next year! Those big schools are super scared to lose to PA in a non-conference game that doesn't matter much on their record or state championship route.

Overdahill

October 20, 2017, 02:18:21 pm #66 Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 02:32:36 pm by Overdahill
Quote from: MDXPHD on October 20, 2017, 12:18:21 pm
  ::) Because they were just too scared to play PA until next year! Those big schools are super scared to lose to PA in a non-conference game that doesn't matter much on their record or state championship route.

Possible reasons:
a) too many uniform combinations complicating game prep
b) field was off 4" giving an unfair advantage
c) not enough visitor seating for large school bands let alone their fans
d) sideline tent capability giving unfair advantage
e) all of the above

F) MDX is right for once  :o

MDXPHD

Quote from: Overdahill on October 20, 2017, 02:18:21 pm
Possible reasons:
a) too scared
b) PA is just too good and we are too scared
c) PA has the best coach ever in the history of the sport and we are too scared
d) PA doesn't have better athletes; just a superior work ethic and we are too scared
e) all of the above

Fixed it.

STBruin

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!!

PA Bruin Fan

STBruin, didn't you get the email?  We are rolling out the checkbook and going on a recruiting run to build for next year.

slemmer1987

Yes  without a doubt.
It would be good news for any other 5A or 6A school.   I always root for Greenwood unless playing the Devil Dogs ( last school to beat PA from Arkansas)
If I were a PA gum shoe I would not play Greenwood. To much at stake with a loss for them....
By the way no offence to you  PA worshipers but speaking for the rest of Arkansas High School football fans we are sick and tired of hearing about how great you are.

Junction City vs PA that would be good.  most will say PA would destroy them but  Junction City might just surprise a lot of folks. Pretty sure JC has a semi-pro teams on the field some years.  numbers wise PA is way better but Starter to Starter  i would take JC.

i am rambling know but shouldn't we  be be hearing how good the Harrison Basketball team is i mean its past Easter...   Harrison the Virginia Tech of Arkansas High School Sports

Go Devil Dogs and GO Bulldogs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas