• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville Southside!!!!

Started by Jacketman65, September 23, 2017, 01:44:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacketman65

How about the Southerners?  What is going on in Stuttfart?  Where is sugar pants and crochbird?  We will be banned, I'm sure!
First congradulations to the Southerners!  As I said earlier from the Arky game, the turd line play just sucks!  I think it is the #55, Stevens kid is a winner, kid plays his heart out and plays hard.  Looks like a better coached Dewitt team!!!!!  In other words ---- YOU SUCK!!!

Proud Buckaroo

STUNNA

bigchief72455

My gosh it was just a win bud. Still a long way to go. Be humble.

beach bum

beach bum

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 23, 2017, 11:12:47 am

It's in the 2-4A which has been really really bad the last couple of years. If Batesville Southside gets the 1 seed even in the 2-4A they will be bounced in the 2nd round.

RoadWarrior

A lot of pretty good teams get bounced in the 2nd round. Your conference strength is not an indicator of if you are a good team or not. Let them beat their chest a little lol. The truth of how good or mediocre their team is or is not will soon show itself.

beach bum

Quote from: RoadWarrior on September 23, 2017, 01:35:28 pm
A lot of pretty good teams get bounced in the 2nd round. Your conference strength is not an indicator of if you are a good team or not. Let them beat their chest a little lol. The truth of how good or mediocre their team is or is not will soon show itself.

In the day of 5 seeds making the playoffs.... No there are no good teams losing in the 2nd round. We routinely have 3 and 4 seeds in the 2nd round now. That is watered down. Not good.

RoadWarrior

Didn't Nashville get bounced in the 2nd round last year

RoadWarrior

You are correct about it being watered down now.

Maynard G Krebs

LineStepper

The boy was a little excited. He probably felt the hangover this morning.

TBone70

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 23, 2017, 11:12:47 am

Bigchief, this is just a stab, jacketman and cuckoobird used to get on each others nerves back in the day and always were into it. Lol he isn't even from Southside. By the way I like the humble part.

bigchief72455

I think we all know that the champ this year isn't coming from the North. Might as well all be humble. Lol

Sportshawk

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 24, 2017, 01:41:35 pm
I think we all know that the champ this year isn't coming from the North. Might as well all be humble. Lol
I think most folks think the champ will come from the south, but through last year, lots of folks thought Nashville was unstoppable until the championship game, but they were crushed in the 2nd round.  The season has eleven more games to go before a champion is crowned, and that is a lot of time for things to change. There was even talk last season about the 7-4A sweeping all four semifinals berths, but they got nary a one.  They could have, they were talented enough, but they did not.  it's high school.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas