• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 4A Top Ten

Started by Mike Bonds, September 18, 2017, 03:49:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Bonds

Quote from: The Green Arrow on September 25, 2017, 12:36:36 pm
Don't sleep on Trumann. They run that double wing offense as good as anybody I've ever seen. They've got two huge WRs on the outside they can throw it to if need be. Cade Gartman is the real deal as well. Has breakaway speed and is a load and a half to bring down. I know their schedule has not been the strongest, but I would not want to see them come week 1 in the playoffs.

It's entirely possible that Trumann finishes the year undefeated.  For the 4A-3, it's kind of world turned upside down right now.  Gosnell, Pocahontas, and Highland aren't looking too good thus far.

bigchief72455

Quote from: Mike Bonds on September 25, 2017, 01:38:31 pm
It's entirely possible that Trumann finishes the year undefeated.  For the 4A-3, it's kind of world turned upside down right now.  Gosnell, Pocahontas, and Highland aren't looking too good thus far.
They are benefiting from that no doubt. Trumann is good but they are not going deep in the playoffs. If they go in as the 1 seed and play a 5 from the 7-4A that is dangerous. That conference is chocked full of tough teams. Gosnell is going to give them a game. If anything I would not sleep on Gosnell. They played an incredibly tough non conf schedule and it will pay off. I think Brookland found that out as they rolled in to Gosnell this past Friday.

prHOG13

there he goes again... obsessing over his favorite crush

bigchief72455

dukes424

Quote from: beach bum on September 25, 2017, 01:28:05 pm
You are right.... Pea Ridge thinks they are fast but its easy to be fast when comparing yourself to other 1-4A teams and the 3-4A..... PG is slow and will beat them still.
Pea Ridge has two kids that are as fast as anybody in the state in any classification. I went to every summer camp at every college so that is indeed fact.  Cuckobird is just talking crap cause his MACHINE is broke,  overrated and should be out of the top 10 now. Bum is just being Bum the hater that will go down soon.

cuckoobird

Your version of speed and real speed are apples and hand grenades

AirWarren

Quote from: dukes424 on September 25, 2017, 03:19:52 pm
Pea Ridge has two kids that are as fast as anybody in the state in any classification. I went to every summer camp at every college so that is indeed fact.  Cuckobird is just talking crap cause his MACHINE is broke,  overrated and should be out of the top 10 now. Bum is just being Bum the hater that will go down soon.

Please.

Haha. Pea ridge is still trying to catch our wide receivers. I saw pea ridge with my own eyes and that ain't speed.

prHOG13

Quote from: bigchief72455 on September 25, 2017, 03:18:15 pm
?
beach bum and his obsession with PR. Pretty sure a Blackhawk fan stole his girl

AirWarren

Quote from: prHOG13 on September 25, 2017, 03:38:52 pm
beach bum and his obsession with PR. Pretty sure a Blackhawk fan stole his girl

Why are you so sensitive?

dukes424

Quote from: AirWarren on September 25, 2017, 03:24:31 pm
Please.

Haha. Pea ridge is still trying to catch our wide receivers. I saw pea ridge with my own eyes and that ain't speed.
Thats like saying you aint a mouth of the south just not true. You will see when we play ya put on your glasses.

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on September 25, 2017, 03:42:13 pm
Why are you so sensitive?
I find his obsession flattering. There's no sensitivity about it, babe

AirWarren

Quote from: dukes424 on September 25, 2017, 03:55:25 pm
Thats like saying you aint a mouth of the south just not true. You will see when we play ya put on your glasses.

I saw all I need to last year. I liked seeing a bunch of deflated Missourians on the visitor side of WMS.

Ole Legend

Quote from: beach bum on September 25, 2017, 01:27:02 pm
If Shiloh stays 100% healthy Pea Ridge will finish 3rd in the 1-4A....

Pea Ridge is better than $hiloh. Plain and simple. Gravette might be better than $hiloh too. 1-4A will come down to PR and PG.

Chief_Osceola™

Pea Ridge has two kids that are as fast as anybody in the state in any classification.

Mr. Mercer

prHOG13

nastynice

Winn is pretty fast, but this statement maybe the funniest I've read all year!  Thanks duke, I needed a good laugh after a rough day on the farm......First of all, SMF just down the hill from you would make your 2 fastest guys look like a 2nd string left guard.  And that's just one 3a school of many around the state......

beach bum

The blazers from Pea Ridge don't ever seem to get let loose against slow ole Prairie Grove for some reason....

dukes424

Quote from: nastynice on September 25, 2017, 05:35:23 pm
Winn is pretty fast, but this statement maybe the funniest I've read all year!  Thanks duke, I needed a good laugh after a rough day on the farm......First of all, SMF just down the hill from you would make your 2 fastest guys look like a 2nd string left guard.  And that's just one 3a school of many around the state......
[/quote You might be as smart as those farm animals if you believe that put your money where your mouth is and show some results. I can easily pull ours up at any college camp we went to.

dukes424

Quote from: beach bum on September 25, 2017, 05:37:38 pm
The blazers from Pea Ridge don't ever seem to get let loose against slow ole Prairie Grove for some reason....
Prairie Grove has had our number for sure and they will stack the box with 9 or 10 again this year but it won't work this year they have to defend the pass now. Our coach will have to make adjustments as well on defense to stop the wing T. Will have to play some players both ways against Shiloh PG and Gravette.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

PR does have a few fast guys, there's no denying that. Winn was one of the fastest kids we faced last year. But I don't think they have a fast team. Pul Rob supposedly had the fastest/best receivers last year, we shut them down with no problem. Esckola was still sour on the Championship pregame about it, we didn't shut down Ridge. They weren't accustomed to throwing the ball like they had to to hang with our offense.

Ole Legend

Quote from: beach bum on September 25, 2017, 05:37:38 pm

I hope you enjoy your trip to The Ridge this year buddy. It'll be one to remember.

cuckoobird

You think PG will beat them that bad?

dukes424

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 25, 2017, 08:26:49 pm
You better get back to fixing the Machine your  like the Tin man in wizard of oz with no oil right now don't ya play Heber again soon bahaha.

Mr. Mercer

Warren ran a defense they hadn't shown all year so Robinson had to adjust. Warren took away the pass so Robinson ran the ball for almost 500 yds.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Warren would have stopped Robinson's running game down easily if a starting DE hadn't left left the game with a knee injury. You did run the ball for 500 yards but you had to run the ball because you couldn't throw it even with all that speed.

LJ06

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on September 25, 2017, 08:37:47 pm
Warren ran a defense they hadn't shown all year so Robinson had to adjust. Warren took away the pass so Robinson ran the ball for almost 500 yds.

And still lost

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

You took the words right out of my mouth LJ06.

500 rushing yards and still watching the semi-finals from the bleachers.  I don't know if I'd be bragging about rushing for 500 yards considering I still lost the football game.  That's an indictment against your football team.

But that was last year, this is this year.  Robinson is still good, so is Warren.  Maybe we'll get a rematch to figure things out later this fall.

-Kyle

Mr. Mercer

Not bragging at all. I just pointed out the fact that the ball wasn't thrown because you ran a defense to take that away. That's good coaching. I didn't take anything away from Warren. You won. I never said you didn't deserve to win. I just pointed out the fact that Robinson changed their game plan and ran the ball. I apologize they only ran for 410. Almost had 500 yds of total offense. Should of explained more. Two turnovers were killer.

beach bum

Quote from: Ole Legend on September 25, 2017, 07:47:30 pm
I hope you enjoy your trip to The Ridge this year buddy. It'll be one to remember.

It may be the only game I catch this year.... My coworker is from Pea Ridge and we are talking about going as long as PG beats Shiloh and sets up the undefeated matchup. I'll actually be sitting on the Pea Ridge side with him if we go. You might get the honor of meeting the bum  8)

beach bum

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 25, 2017, 08:26:49 pm

Honestly, no. 90% of what I am saying is hot air.... I do still think PG is slightly better than Pea Ridge. Mainly, because I think both teams have fallen off slightly from what they had last year. The results on the field have told us that I think. The 1-4A is not as strong as last year. Of course, it would be hard to put 3 out of 4 in the semifinals back to back for any conference though I suppose.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on September 26, 2017, 09:00:29 am
Not bragging at all. I just pointed out the fact that the ball wasn't thrown because you ran a defense to take that away. That's good coaching. I didn't take anything away from Warren. You won. I never said you didn't deserve to win. I just pointed out the fact that Robinson changed their game plan and ran the ball. I apologize they only ran for 410. Almost had 500 yds of total offense. Should of explained more. Two turnovers were killer.
MM, I didn't think you were bragging. I was using the speed of the Senators last year to the speed of Pea Ridge. We had a better game defensively against Robinson than we did Pea Ridge. Everyone is saying Pea Ridge is slow, but I think they played more efficiently last year than Rob so it made their game speed faster than people think.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas