• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Star City

Started by Jimbo Morphis, September 18, 2017, 01:40:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

What is going on over there? Do we need our coach back? Are the numbers still there?

LJ06

Quote from: Oldman on September 18, 2017, 01:40:36 pm
What is going on over there? Do we need our coach back? Are the numbers still there?

They just got drummed by Nettleton. They need time to heal.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Oldman on September 18, 2017, 01:40:36 pm
Slow day fishing in Lincoln county? Try using some stink bait and use keywords like Warren, pulaski academy, Gata or the phrase "lost to crossett because 5th seed was better than 4th"..lol..You will hook a few with this advice..

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 19, 2017, 01:55:09 pm
Slow day fishing in Lincoln county? Try using some stink bait and use keywords like Warren, pulaski academy, Gata or the phrase "lost to crossett because 5th seed was better than 4th"..lol..You will hook a few with this advice..
I know it's hard to believe but this is a serious question. What is going on over there?

AirWarren

Oh man....the Crossett loss. I forgot about that.

You forgot the best stink bait of all....

Mcflurries and SANDSTORM rave dancing.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2017, 01:58:44 pm
I know it's hard to believe but this is a serious question. What is going on over there?
i have no idea the only game i have been to this year was the rison/fordyce game. I have been told that the team looks better than last year..

Tyro

Everything is fine here in Lincoln County. Had the ball in Nettleton territory with a chance to draw within one score late in the 3rd. Confidence within the program is high. Back in the spread this year. Good group of seniors. Good leaders. We will be ok.

green-eagle

YEP!

that was a good game... much to our amazement, playing for that fifth seed so that they could play Newport; worked out quite well for them...

Lions84

BIGGOAT60

Probably going to beat us tonight.. My team is such a disappointment

AirWarren

Quote from: BIGGOAT60 on September 22, 2017, 04:56:47 pm
Probably going to beat us tonight.. My team is such a disappointment

What's new?

LJ06

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas