• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 4 - Nashville @ Arkadelphia

Started by ~WPS~, September 16, 2017, 01:59:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

richboy

Open In the flap! Touchdown
Arkadelphia 28
Nashville 24
4th

richboy

September 22, 2017, 09:10:42 pm #101 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:12:24 pm by richboy
Nashville goes on 4th and 8 inside arkys 40!

richboy

The pass is caught but he is hit hard, no first Down! AArky ball

STUNNA

richboy

Zion Hatley breaks for 44yds on 1st and 19.. ball on Nashville's 17

Superjack45

RyanLR

richboy

On 3rd and 19 cannon turner runs and scores Touchdown arkadelphia!!! Misses ep
Arkadelphia 34
Nashville 24
4th

STUNNA

~WPS~

Had every chance to pull this out and just couldn't come through. A lot of improvement shown by this team though, especially defensively.

mossflyer

Waiting to hear what Nashville's excuses will be.

richboy

richboy

SCRAPYARD

LJ06

Ashdown vs Arky is gonna be a good one

Oldbadger

richboy

September 22, 2017, 09:29:27 pm #116 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:31:52 pm by richboy
Nashville mad 😂 all the fans been left.

FBfan79

Quote from: LJ06 on September 22, 2017, 09:26:01 pm
Ashdown vs Arky is gonna be a good one

Yes it will.. will there be a live stream for this one?

SOUTHWESTPOWER49

richboy

polksalet

Nashville played their butts off but Arky got exposed.

Nacho

Got exposed yet figured it out. Pretty impressive considering how the first half went. They could've went in the tank especially bc the Badger fans (&band) can be so fickle. I think Nashville will be fine, they know how to target certain players and they're well coached. But when Arkadelphia came back out from half they were fired up.

~WPS~

richboy

Quote from: polksalet on September 22, 2017, 10:23:06 pm
Nashville played their butts off but Arky got exposed.
i don't know how. They were limited to 44 rushing on 24 attempts. Hanson had a big first half but after arky switched coverage after the 2nd half Nashville wasnt scoring anymore, no more big plays. All ended in turnover or interception. Nashville is good but don't say arky got exposed.

~WPS~

Nashville threw a 76 yard TD in the 3rd. After they switched defenses.

richboy

September 22, 2017, 10:37:13 pm #125 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 10:53:55 pm by richboy
Quote from: ~WPS~ on September 22, 2017, 10:30:35 pm
Nashville threw a 76 yard TD in the 3rd. After they switched defenses.
and that's it. Tyler hanson was limited to 130 yards the 2nd half while he had a crazy 300+ yard 1st half.

~WPS~

Finished with 445 yards passing. Amazing night throwing the ball. But too one dimensional. The young O line is going to have to grow up fast.

Markadomous

Nashville is a .500 team. But if anyone out there don't know their junior high has won 59 in a row.

Jsmith48

Nashville, as usual is a great team. They are not "down" as some have said although they aren't where they were last year...yet. I think they wore down a little in the second half. Arky didn't play a very clean game and their secondary had trouble at times but came through when they needed to. Good win for the Badgers.

Nacho

Two things and I'll hang up and listen:
Our (Arkadelphia) strength of schedule won't be up for debate next year. I agree it's hard to tell if we are doing well or if they are weak. (Then again Watson Chapel only beat Hot Springs by a score).
And the opponents for next year are Sylvan Hills and Benton. Third team not set.
Was that actually two things or am I just tired?

FoxandHound34

Those poor Crappers lost again. Throw in the towel boys

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Markadomous on September 22, 2017, 10:46:49 pm
Nashville is a .500 team. But if anyone out there don't know their junior high has won 59 in a row.

Can they beat Ozark JV?

Overdahill

Quote from: Jsmith48 on September 22, 2017, 11:01:32 pm
Nashville, as usual is a great team. They are not "down" as some have said although they aren't where they were last year...yet. I think they wore down a little in the second half. Arky didn't play a very clean game and their secondary had trouble at times but came through when they needed to. Good win for the Badgers.

Not down? ???

Jsmith48

Quote from: Overdahill on September 22, 2017, 11:29:26 pm
Not down? ???
Yes some were saying that this was a down year for Nashville. It is not.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

September 22, 2017, 11:45:16 pm #134 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:51:47 pm by FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48
Quote from: Top Shelf on September 22, 2017, 01:21:21 pm

This Arkadelphia class has never beaten Nashville- and now all the sudden they are some kind of juggernaut, elite team that is being picked to win by 4 td's?  c'mon man

You were saying.....? Looks like this Arkadelphia senior class notched that first win. I'll be the first to admit nashville looked better than I gave them credit for, but at the end of the day the result was the same. Badgers took a big step forward in conference tonight. Regroup Scrappers, still. Lot of ball to be played.

-Kyle

richboy

Nashville isn't down. Not as great as 2 years ago but they're still good.

Overdahill

Quote from: Jsmith48 on September 22, 2017, 11:33:58 pm
Yes some were saying that this was a down year for Nashville. It is not.

I would consider it a down year when Nashville loses to DeQueen

cuckoobird

If Dewitt lost to dequeen it would be a down year for the dragons

Jacketman65

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 23, 2017, 12:08:19 am
If Dewitt lost to dequeen it would be a down year for the dragons
If Stuttgart lost to Southside for the first time in history, would that be a down year for Stuttgart? :o

cuckoobird

~WPS~

scrapman

A couple things from last night.
1. Nashville is down. You can tell when they walk on the field by looking at them. Arky looked much bigger and physical than them.
2.  I thought we played hard. Too many mistakes.
3. Arkadelphia is a good team. They outplayed us.
4. I knew we would have had to play good to win. We did at points but we were too in constant.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas