• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Searcy vs Morrilton

Started by Bigred18, September 09, 2017, 07:24:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigred18

Haven't heard of morrilton this season what does everyone think on this match up?

AT

I'd pay to see it if it was closer to me. I see Morrilton as the favorite and wouldn't be surprised if Searcy won.

ftbllgd7566

Searcy is the best they've been in a long time. QB has a GREAT arm, line has great size, and defense has been pretty stout. The QB, Mason Shucker, threw for 341 and 6 tds and the backfield ran for 177 and 1 td against a usually tough Batesville team. Unless something crazy happened, I see Searcy winning by AT LEAST 3 td's.

the voice

Searcy had mason as qb last year. The game was called before halftime due to lightning. It was already like a 35 point lead. Shucker is a morrilton native and his dad a former o line coach for morrilton. Good player and good family. I expect a good game. Searcy was bigger last year than morrilton also. I expect Searcy to be out for payback. The home team has come out best in this series I think. I hope it's a good game. Maybe the devil dogs can keep it close. I think they were 2-0 last year and came in after defeating Batesville.

Lumberjackfan1978

Should be a good game but I think Morrilton wins this one

Devil Dog 17

Im not sure how this game is gonna turn out.  I would think Searcy would be the favorite. They beat the heck out of Batesville last week, and Batesville is usually pretty good.  Morrilton is 2-0 after beating the defending 6A state champion Russellville Cyclones, and LR Fair.  If Shucker has time, he will pick the Dogs secondary apart, but if the Dogs can put a linebacker in his face all night I like the Dogs chances.  Should be a great game.  Go Dogs!!!

Austin.Sutton

Interesting game.
Searcy: 38
Morrilton: 35

Bigred18

I have Searcy in a close game

Rick Swines

T-Bone

Quote from: Rick Swines on September 13, 2017, 12:34:59 pm
Searcy will win by 2 td

If they do it will be mostly through the air.

scoutteamshoota

Searcy is faster and its not even a game. 45-17 so far

ftbllgd7566

Searcy is FOR REAL! It wasn't even close. They're a serious 6A East contender.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas