• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff @ Watson Chapel

Started by 2000ZEBRA, September 07, 2017, 07:09:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

2000ZEBRA

Absolut

GuvHog

Quote from: Absolut on September 07, 2017, 08:49:57 am
WC by 6

I wish I was as confident as you are. Pine Bluff didn't exactly set the field on fire against Cabot last week but even in a 34-0 shutout of Dollarway, the Wildcats made too many mistakes for me to pick them to beat PB. They should have easily put at least 60 points on the board against Dollarway.

zebradynasty

Quote from: GuvHog on September 07, 2017, 09:05:01 am
I wish I was as confident as you are. Pine Bluff didn't exactly set the field on fire against Cabot last week but even in a 34-0 shutout of Dollarway, the Wildcats made too many mistakes for me to pick them to beat PB. They should have easily put at least 60 points on the board against Dollarway.

Good observation. Even though we lost PB didn't look sloppy. Our biggest mistakes on offense was dropping passes and run blocking better on defense Malham saw how our DL was playing and changed up some blocking schemes. ALL that is very correctable.

Absolut

pb defense is good, but so is the Black & Good defense.

zebrafan

September 07, 2017, 09:46:48 pm #5 Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:48:38 pm by zebrafan
Quote from: Absolut on September 07, 2017, 09:25:21 pm
pb defense is good, but so is the Black & Good defense.
Please don't measure the Wildcat defense based off the Dway game...I saw the film...still very undersized on the DL...two OLmen playing LB?

zebradynasty

If we run the ball we win. Simple as that! I don't think our WR's will get open as easy like they the did against Cabot. But I've been surprised by the accuracy of the young QB. I expect our OL got a LOT of attention this week in practice clean up some mistakes and defense...watch out for Singleton! PB should win by 2 td's (maybe more).

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 07, 2017, 10:11:41 pm
If we run the ball we win. Simple as that! I don't think our WR's will get open as easy like they the did against Cabot. But I've been surprised by the accuracy of the young QB. I expect our OL got a LOT of attention this week in practice clean up some mistakes and defense...watch out for Singleton! PB should win by 2 td's (maybe more).
If the Zebras do get beat tonight, please fill in accordingly.

EXCUSES WHY PINE BLUFF LOST TO W.C.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

urban legend2

I think Chapel will be more prepared in this one than in any of their past 4-5 meetings, but I still think PB is at least 21 points better. Bolding probably sticks to his game plan this week of a balanced offense. With all the dropped passes against Cabot, he was forced to go away from the run because they faced so many 2nd-3rd and long situations. If Chapel can sustain drives, it could be closer than it's been in a while.

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on September 08, 2017, 08:24:21 am
If the Zebras do get beat tonight, please fill in accordingly.

EXCUSES WHY PINE BLUFF LOST TO W.C.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

The only excuses I want to hear is why there was no birth control the night of your conception!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 08, 2017, 09:08:16 am
The only excuses I want to hear is why there was no birth control the night of your conception!
They say the best birth control is a crying baby. I guess a whining Zebra fan would probably work just as well. Just sayin playa....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on September 08, 2017, 09:36:24 am
They say the best birth control is a crying baby. I guess a whining Zebra fan would probably work just as well. Just sayin playa....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

I just wish the Dollar General had a pharmacy that faithful night... then I would just have to endure TRUE GW fans and not some Radio reject!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 08, 2017, 09:49:52 am
I just wish the Dollar General had a pharmacy that faithful night... then I would just have to endure TRUE GW fans and not some Radio reject!
You should pick up some cheese next time you're at Dollar General Zebrafantasy. It will go great with your whine, playa. Play on....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebrafan

Absolut

Does itsslim still broadcast pb games? If not is the radio station available online?

zebrafan

Quote from: Absolut on September 08, 2017, 04:37:46 pm
Does itsslim still broadcast pb games? If not is the radio station available online?
I don't think he does, I haven't seen anything so far.

2000ZEBRA

I'm gone sit this right here ZEBRAS 43 CHAPEL 7 🤣🤣🤣🤣

pinebluffzebra09

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on September 09, 2017, 09:23:35 am
I'm gone sit this right here ZEBRAS 43 CHAPEL 7 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nothing to see here, just re quoting something.
#DifferentYearSameOutcome

sportsguy80

Woulda paid all the money in the world to see these two play in the mid 90s...

zebradynasty

Seen some improvement by the Zs passing game will slowly get there. Much better run blocking and most of all I think we found a home run hitter at RB. Have a nice power and speed tandem. Defense got a little rattled early but then dominated.

For WC I didn't see any improvement from last year's team. QB is very athletic but needs a lot of work on his passing. Still no OL/DL linemen. They might win the 5A-South but that's because it's a weak conference. Oh....they don't have last years QB around to blame anymore so hope they find some answers elsewhere. Good luck!

Iknewthemwhen

Zebra, I don't think anybody was laying blame just giving credit where due. New QB is a sophomore and will get better over time. I think there are a fair number of new starters across both sides of the ball as well and you are correct there is not tremendous size.  Your Zebras played well and are very talented.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Iknewthemwhen on September 09, 2017, 06:46:24 pm
Zebra, I don't think anybody was laying blame just giving credit where due. New QB is a sophomore and will get better over time. I think there are a fair number of new starters across both sides of the ball as well and you are correct there is not tremendous size.  Your Zebras played well and are very talented.

Maybe not lay the blame but what some of you posters said on the 5A board about the kid was a bit much. At the very least it was insinuated that his removal from the team last year is what cause the turn around to WC season. (As if playing cream puffs had nothing to do with it).

Anyway WC and Warren should be a good match up. I still see Warren taking this although it appears they may have a few offense related issues.

Iknewthemwhen

LOL!  You must be related to the person in question.  Cream Puffs, Chapel advanced to the semis, beating Sylvan Hills and Alma, and I remind you that the game seemed to bring things to a head was Magnolia, Cream Puff, which WC lost with the original QB playing. The young man has apparently quit the team again from what I hear so, "where there's smoke"? 
Anyway, I guess we are getting information from two different sources because it doesn't sound the same.

zebradynasty

Quote from: Iknewthemwhen on September 11, 2017, 01:07:27 pm
LOL!  You must be related to the person in question.  Cream Puffs, Chapel advanced to the semis, beating Sylvan Hills and Alma, and I remind you that the game seemed to bring things to a head was Magnolia, Cream Puff, which WC lost with the original QB playing. The young man has apparently quit the team again from what I hear so, "where there's smoke"? 
Anyway, I guess we are getting information from two different sources because it doesn't sound the same.

What the mild kittens do or don't do I could care less. No, I am not related to the young man but if I were and adults where posting stuff calling him by name that he was a, "head case" pretty much a trouble maker and bad team mate all to protect the reputation of a weak arse coach...I would think it would be within my right to call them on it.

GuvHog

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 11, 2017, 02:55:27 pm
What the mild kittens do or don't do I could care less. No, I am not related to the young man but if I were and adults where posting stuff calling him by name that he was a, "head case" pretty much a trouble maker and bad team mate all to protect the reputation of a weak arse coach...I would think it would be within my right to call them on it.

Call all you want but you'll be wrong. The kid is a head case.

zebradynasty

Quote from: GuvHog on September 11, 2017, 03:52:00 pm
Call all you want but you'll be wrong. The kid is a head case.

He may or may not be but to get on a message board and post the kids name saying that is WRONG! Anytime you can't separate a kids behavior from the "adults" behavior it's a problem!

Romeo

Quote from: sportsguy80 on September 09, 2017, 03:23:46 pm
Woulda paid all the money in the world to see these two play in the mid 90s...

1990 Pine Bluff vs 1996 Watson Chapel would have been epic.

Absolut

Iknewthemwhen

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 11, 2017, 04:03:40 pm
He may or may not be but to get on a message board and post the kids name saying that is WRONG! Anytime you can't separate a kids behavior from the "adults" behavior it's a problem!

Bad behavior is bad behavior.  You have your opinion about the coach but I think all I have seen or read on here about the player has been documented.  I don't necessarily believe in sparing a player if he did wrong and knew it.  Besides the player was allowed to retrun and it didn't stick. I think somethings speak for themselves. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas