• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PA to play on ESPN

Started by Red Devil Alum, July 17, 2017, 09:36:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Fan

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on August 07, 2017, 11:43:46 am
Their argument to answer the why or why not of a situation changes to fit their arbitrary enforcement of a specific rule, likely depending on the team in question.  It seems to work a lot like the NCAA with regard to punishment for rule-breakers.
You seem to be implying that politics and economics are involved.....surely you jest....

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Big Fan on August 07, 2017, 01:33:35 pm
You seem to be implying that politics and economics are involved.....surely you jest....

Lumberjackfan1978

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 07, 2017, 10:20:21 pm
that is true
This is a serious question, but how does PA playing on ESPN make the AAA money, and how does Earle not playing on ESPN make the AAA money?

Yellowcake

Quote from: Red Devil Alum on August 08, 2017, 09:09:20 am
This is a serious question, but how does PA playing on ESPN make the AAA money, and how does Earle not playing on ESPN make the AAA money?

Is like to get an answer to this, too. I don't think they get a dime, unless the televised PA game generates more fans to attend playoff and state champ games, thus increasing the gate revenue, a part of which I believe the AAA gets a cut. Don't quote me on that, but I think that's how they get revenue fromHS games.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas