• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

can jc run the table or even go 9-1 in regular season

Started by bearbacker52, May 24, 2017, 10:18:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

last year they was reloading, this year gonna rebound i think.

Proud Buckaroo

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 25, 2017, 01:31:41 am
Yeah. Not really sure about that..

couple of people have said that there is a new intensity, that was not there last year. two a days will be here before we know it PB.

THA TRUTH

I haven't even heard what the schedule will be yet

JC Guy

Is the new coach even here yet? A little early for me to be making predictions. We will have some talent but I am not sure what scheme they will be used in so I will wait. PB I am saying we are beating Smackover.😎 Winning last year with us being the big time under dog I just got to go out on that limb 😳.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on May 26, 2017, 03:40:18 pm
Is the new coach even here yet? A little early for me to be making predictions. We will have some talent but I am not sure what scheme they will be used in so I will wait. PB I am saying we are beating Smackover.😎 Winning last year with us being the big time under dog I just got to go out on that limb 😳.

yeah but those rivalry games

HorseFeathers

Quote from: THA TRUTH on May 26, 2017, 10:31:00 am
I haven't even heard what the schedule will be yet

Nonconference
Vs bearden
@england
Vs haynesville

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: JC Guy on May 26, 2017, 03:40:18 pm

Last time I heard. If the kid going to be the QB can get comfortable throwing the ball. You will run a lot of read option and spread.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: HorseFeathers on May 27, 2017, 07:55:44 am
Nonconference
Vs bearden
@england
Vs haynesville

Good deal hadnt heard if they were keeping Haynesville on the schedule

JC Guy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 27, 2017, 02:37:28 pm
Last time I heard. If the kid going to be the QB can get comfortable throwing the ball. You will run a lot of read option and spread.
That fits a lot of the skill set. We have a kid that can spin it. Question is will they use him for that because he also has tremendous hands. If the linemen have matured we should be able to run at some folks also. We have a hard nosed tail back that runs angry and for a switch up CJ can take the D for a jog. It will be interesting to see what the new coach puts in place. D should be very salty. Hey and we have a kicker.

dragondad

Quote from: JC Guy on May 27, 2017, 08:16:45 pm
That fits a lot of the skill set. We have a kid that can spin it. Question is will they use him for that because he also has tremendous hands. If the linemen have matured we should be able to run at some folks also. We have a hard nosed tail back that runs angry and for a switch up CJ can take the D for a jog. It will be interesting to see what the new coach puts in place. D should be very salty. Hey and we have a kicker.

CJ will be jogging at SAU,  he signed with them for Track and Field

JC Guy

For got that one. Plug in the next man up. Years are flying by!

bearbacker52

Coltfan2005

JC same as last year, all kinds of talk but stumbling when they walk. Only one more year with the big boys.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 07, 2017, 09:26:07 pm
JC same as last year, all kinds of talk but stumbling when they walk. Only one more year with the big boys.
what i was thinking you mean going back down to 2a?

bleudog

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 07, 2017, 09:26:07 pm

I thought the 7A folks had a copyright on the big boy label.  As far as they're concerned, all of the rest of us are just fighting for the title of tallest midget.

THA TRUTH

Lol a bad handle on a punt snap gave rivercrest the W I'd calm down a little bit...

Monsta

Proudbuck hold your horses..just because y'all beat us in a 7 on 7 in Camden don't mean the samething will happen on Friday night..you guys have lost a lot...#2 your main stud is gone all you have is #15 coming back..the offense and defense of line were not a factor in last years game and I can bet it will be the same story this year I'm Going To Put My Self On A Island With Jc Guy Saying Jc Will Beat The Bucks 14+ this season

Proud Buckaroo

"All we have coming back is #15." You are pretty funny. I'm just going to sit back this year and just watch.

I guess you are about as dense as the other guy trying to argue with me about "bragging" about 7 on 7.

Defensive line wasn't an issue last year.. 😂

How many times were we in the backfield with your QB? Pretty much as much as he was.

I'm going to even put myself out on a limb. Smackover beats JC @ Jc and I bet you aren't one of the people to come on here to say you were wrong. 👍🏼

HorseFeathers

July 07, 2017, 10:37:49 pm #19 Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 10:44:18 pm by HorseFeathers
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2017, 09:32:52 pm
"All we have coming back is #15." You are pretty funny. I'm just going to sit back this year and just watch.

I guess you are about as dense as the other guy trying to argue with me about "bragging" about 7 on 7.

How many times were we in the backfield with your QB? Pretty much as much as he was.

I'm going to even put myself out on a limb. Smackover beats JC @ Jc and I bet you aren't one of the people to come on here to say you were wrong. 👍🏼

Hold on now....what are we wagering?

Cheek

Quote from: HorseFeathers on May 27, 2017, 07:55:44 am
Nonconference
Vs bearden
@england
Vs haynesville

Still have not heard a productions on these three games.

JC Guy

Quote from: Cheek on July 07, 2017, 11:17:13 pm
Still have not heard a productions on these three games.
If you are looking for a prediction you probably won't get one on those games from any realistic JC fans. Most that post on here that I am aware of don't have kids in the program anymore and aren't aware of how everything is progressing with the new coaching mix. Heck most of us don't really know what offense we will run. We have some players I'm just not sure we have all the pieces to run certain styles. Defense should be very salty.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 09, 2017, 08:19:00 am
Lol a bad handle on a punt snap gave rivercrest the W I'd calm down a little bit...

so none of the other plays mattered? does anyone else realize that only one play per game decides who wins? This is astounding. Actually, if it had not been so muddy, the Colts would have won by 14.

THA TRUTH

Monsta

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 08, 2017, 08:01:20 pm
so none of the other plays mattered? does anyone else realize that only one play per game decides who wins? This is astounding. Actually, if it had not been so muddy, the Colts would have won by 14.
woah pony boy slow down.. Jc would have ran away with that game if they wouldn't have had to play the game in lake wilson..Ps I was at the game

Monsta

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 07, 2017, 09:32:52 pm

they Must be Brewing Up so Great Stuff in Smackover cause if you ask Smackover has not beat jc in about 10 years😂😂 and you said the same thing last year pb..you have alway been looking pretty moronic with your decision making

Proud Buckaroo

Hahaha. I'm the moronic one. Weren't you the one flapping at the gums saying how much JC would run over Charleston in basketball? What happened there?

By the way. Ran out of breath trying to read your run-on sentence. Try using periods next time. Instead of always being on yours.

Monsta

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 08, 2017, 11:57:55 pm
Hahaha. I'm the moronic one. Weren't you the one flapping at the gums saying how much JC would run over Charleston in basketball? What happened there?

By the way. Ran out of breath trying to read your run-on sentence. Try using periods next time. Instead of always being on yours.
bad pony go back to your stable

BigBrother

Notice when you make a point on proud bucktard he resorts to sentence construction spelling. Feel bad that all your eldo branch degree could do for you make you a ff guru.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BigBrother on July 10, 2017, 06:39:16 am
Notice when you make a point on proud bucktard he resorts to sentence construction spelling. Feel bad that all your eldo branch degree could do for you make you a ff guru.

Notice when I called you out and you never responded. You went and hid like a little girl. :)

It seems your reading comprehension is worse than a kindergartner.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on May 27, 2017, 08:16:45 pm

you coming bearden game? you now where its gonna be played?

JC Guy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 10, 2017, 09:04:05 am
you coming bearden game? you now where its gonna be played?
Front and center! As far as where it's going to be played I thought I seen Beardons biggest fan post that you guys are coming here to hand us a beat down.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on July 10, 2017, 06:37:45 pm
Front and center! As far as where it's going to be played I thought I seen Beardons biggest fan post that you guys are coming here to hand us a beat down.
you talkin bout backwoods bart?

JC Guy

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Monsta on July 08, 2017, 10:54:24 pm
woah pony boy slow down.. Jc would have ran away with that game if they wouldn't have had to play the game in lake wilson..Ps I was at the game

The Colts line opened holes in your defense all night long, backs just couldn't get their footing. Or did you miss that?

bearbacker52

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: JC Guy on July 10, 2017, 06:37:45 pm

Stretch in the harmony hut last year didn't make u any wiser I c !  ;) ;)

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 15, 2017, 10:45:18 pm

I thought I called it a toss up, but you embellish it to suit ya.

BigBrother

Colts got stuffed. Big fat slobs u called oline got their crapnhanded to them.
Wasn't that big a deal BC Glen Rose did worse to them the next week

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 15, 2017, 10:47:06 pm
I thought I called it a toss up, but you embellish it to suit ya.
Someone named Backwoods Bart posted this -
It was about this time last year when you and your JC buddy went on the offensive. Your buddy got put in the harmony Hut and you lost your mind because of it. Go take a Xanax or get your fishing pole and go over to Corney Lake, and prepare yourself for the beating that JC's going to get on their home field this year. > Bart drops mic....

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 15, 2017, 10:45:18 pm
You continue to prove the point that got me put in the hut. By the way how do you make several post calling a kid by name and telling the world he and his school are cheating by him participating in football and you don't get the boot? Isn't it plainly stated in the rules of this site that you can't do that? Forget it being a rule of this site I would like to know if you think it's morally wrong? I guess you answered that question because I don't recall you ever submitting an apology after AAA CLEARED THE PLAYER. Boy you are speacial!!!

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: JC Guy on July 16, 2017, 12:34:33 am
You continue to prove the point that got me put in the hut. By the way how do you make several post calling a kid by name and telling the world he and his school are cheating by him participating in football and you don't get the boot? Isn't it plainly stated in the rules of this site that you can't do that? Forget it being a rule of this site I would like to know if you think it's morally wrong? I guess you answered that question because I don't recall you ever submitting an apology after AAA CLEARED THE PLAYER. Boy you are speacial!!!

That's a lot of information JCG!
May I suggest that you cut down on the Red Bulls!

BigBrother

:to the bucktard on his fearful callout. Unlike you and your headset wearing fearless Friday anonymous tough guy key slinger(euphemism for gun slinger) I have a wife children and a job that takes most of my time. I do not spend endless hours on a website remembering my days watching the real athletes that played ball while I was the one in the band that the band nerds picked on. I eschwed punctuation and proper syntax and sentence structure because I chose to do so. SO AS COTTON MCKNIGHT ONCE SAID THERE IS NOW A PALPABLE HUE.

Proud Buckaroo

Kudos for the attempt of trolling me once again.

I'm not hiding behind a screen. If that is what you're trying to make assumptions about. Ask me, or ask anyone that knows me and they will point you in the right direction.

As far as me spending all my time on here... I work 60+ hours a week, I am married with soon to be three kids, I workout Monday-Friday and I am a volunteer fire fighter. It only takes a few seconds for me to login, make a post and go about my ways.

You're the second person who has tried to assume I was in the band. Nope. I played sports. My brother was the one in the band.

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 16, 2017, 03:35:02 am
That's a lot of information JCG!
May I suggest that you cut down on the Red Bulls!
Yep a lot that shows you are what you are. I see you did reply to the fact you got called on your earlier post of the beat down but hey spin it how ever you need to.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: JC Guy on July 16, 2017, 10:45:11 am
Yep a lot that shows you are what you are. I see you did reply to the fact you got called on your earlier post of the beat down but hey spin it how ever you need to.

I know it hurts your pride being "average", we're going to help you get through it though.

JC Guy

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 16, 2017, 11:57:29 am
I know it hurts your pride being "average", we're going to help you get through it though.
Good deal I'm ready to get started. You going to teach me how to call out 17-18 year old kids? How about teaching me to make all kinds of bold predictions and fade away when they don't happen? And remember ^^^^^^ who cast the first stone. So when you go crying to the mods ( like you will ) maybe they will pay a little more attention this time to who is really being a tool. If not then it's back to the hut for exposing you for the guy with questionable morals, below average knowledge of the game and just over all not being a decent human being. Thing is if I go back to the hut for defending a kid and a school that doesn't deserve what you were doing then I am fine with that. Unlike you this site doesn't rule my world.

mtindian42

July 16, 2017, 01:23:24 pm #47 Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:16:51 pm by mtindian42
Quote from: JC Guy on July 16, 2017, 01:18:22 pm
Good deal I'm ready to get started. You going to teach me how to call out 17-18 year old kids? How about teaching me to make all kinds of bold predictions and fade away when they don't happen? And remember ^^^^^^ who cast the first stone. So when you go crying to the mods ( like you will ) maybe they will pay a little more attention this time to who is really being a tool. If not then it's back to the hut for exposing you for the guy with questionable morals, below average knowledge of the game and just over all not being a decent human being. Thing is if I go back to the hut for defending a kid and a school that doesn't deserve what you were doing then I am fine with that. Unlike you this site doesn't rule my world.
wow! 🙆🏻‍♂️ 😮 🤝👏🏿

dragondad

Quote from: JC Guy on July 16, 2017, 01:18:22 pm

Everyone on here knows what he is,  he outed himself a long time ago.   Funny thing is,  people in Bearden think the same about him that you and I do.... as does at least two coaches,  but probably all of them.

bearbacker52

Quote from: dragondad on July 17, 2017, 02:46:45 pm
Everyone on here knows what he is,  he outed himself a long time ago.   Funny thing is,  people in Bearden think the same about him that you and I do.... as does at least two coaches,  but probably all of them.
[/
My team is better than your team is really as far as it should go...i dont know this person, but if he is insulting kids, them that is over the line clearly.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas