• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weather

Started by Head Lion, May 09, 2017, 03:07:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

With another predicted monsoon for the state on Thursday, will people in the know, keep us abreast of changes please?

Rugman15

I heard the rain is going to hold off until the nighttime of Thursday for most of the state except for NWA.  Best news is that it will be a quick moving system as well  ;D.  Nothing a little tarp work won't fix!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Rugman15 on May 10, 2017, 01:06:59 pm
I heard the rain is going to hold off until the nighttime of Thursday for most of the state except for NWA.  Best news is that it will be a quick moving system as well  ;D.  Nothing a little tarp work won't fix!

The last time I looked, Harrison was in NWA.

See forecast for Harrison below:

Thursday
Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Thursday Night
Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 56. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Corning/BK and Greenland/Smack should be okay. It doesn't look good for the rest of the schedule

Rugman15

Quote from: CoolBreeze on May 10, 2017, 10:15:10 pm
The last time I looked, Harrison was in NWA.

See forecast for Harrison below:

Thursday
Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Thursday Night
Showers and thunderstorms. Low around 56. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Corning/BK and Greenland/Smack should be okay. It doesn't look good for the rest of the schedule

Harrison will get pounded.  Lonoke rain will hold off until after the 1st round games.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas