• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dear Bulldog Nation,

Started by NEark tigers, March 15, 2017, 12:00:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEark tigers

Dear Bulldog Nation,

This 2016-2017 season has been a total blast to watch some outstanding basketball from Northeast Arkansas. One team in particular, the now NINE-TIME CHAMPIONS Earle Bulldogs. I traveled all over the state to support the "greatest show on hardwood"....I watched some great games like the one at England on February 3 when the refs tried everything in their power to screw the Dogs, but Earle came out victorious, 83-81, when Travonta Doolittle scored 37. And some great blowout performances like the one at Des Arc, Augusta, and the three state tournament playoff games this year, averaging each win by 23.3 points per contest. Congrats to Coach Murray, who won his sixth title as head coach. I would like to thank seniors B.J. Murray, Dontrelle Johnson, T.J. Rogers, Trey Pigues, Shurn Dunn, Tevarrius Sanders, and Kameron Banks for your service to Bulldog Nation.

I also want to say thank you to Coach Garrett and the senior girls for a great season finishing 28-5. Thank you to our two seniors, Laderycka Childs and Michelle Smith who made history as members of Lady Bulldogs first championship in 2016. Thank you for your service to Bulldog Nation.

bigworm

The only team that got screwed in england was england. Dont know which game you were watchin. But congrats on the title. Im an earle fan.

NEark tigers

Quote from: bigworm on March 15, 2017, 08:23:07 pm
The only team that got screwed in england was england. Dont know which game you were watchin. But congrats on the title. Im an earle fan.
Those refs probably came from NLR.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas