• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Live stream

Started by Hitman Warrior23, March 07, 2017, 07:56:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hitman Warrior23

Is there a Live Stream  of the championship games?

smallybells

I know these guys usually do for a fee: http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/associations/aaa

I have one of the old style huge antennas at my place and am fortunate enough to pick up all the LR stations where I live. I have not looked through the "add-ons" for streams on my Amazon FireStick yet  ;D

Central AR

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 07, 2017, 07:56:10 am
Is there a Live Stream  of the championship games?

They are going to be on tv.

smallybells

Quote from: Central AR on March 07, 2017, 10:04:12 am
They are going to be on tv.

I think the area where Hitman lives, getting the CW out of LR (or it may be Pine Bluff) has been an issue in the past.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: smallybells on March 07, 2017, 10:09:42 am
I think the area where Hitman lives, getting the CW out of LR (or it may be Pine Bluff) has been an issue in the past.

I heard channel 30 for direct tv users (i got dish) just now but was hoping while at  the office hoping for live stream.  Thank yall for the input

smallybells

March 07, 2017, 02:32:12 pm #5 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:51:21 pm by smallybells
Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 07, 2017, 01:06:06 pm
I heard channel 30 for direct tv users (i got dish) just now but was hoping while at  the office hoping for live stream.  Thank yall for the input

I just dumped them for Playstation Vue a couple of months ago, but I do remember it was 38 on Dish Network for me but if you're feeding out of Fort Smith it should be on 21. I am pretty sure if you happen have a Sling adapter hooked to your satellite box you can stream any channel you are subscribed to, not so much just using the "Dish Anywhere" app by itself.

Hitman Warrior23

i guess no live stream? :(

smallybells

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 09, 2017, 01:01:10 pm
i guess no live stream? :(

I haven't found anything besides paying NFHS $9.99. If I come across something I'll let you know for sure.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: smallybells on March 09, 2017, 01:24:28 pm
I haven't found anything besides paying NFHS $9.99. If I come across something I'll let you know for sure.
Thank you

smallybells

bluegrassboy75

If you're in Northeast Arkansas, Ritter Communications will be airing all 14 games on Tubetown, Channel 21.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas