• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-4 Baseball

Started by Warriors023, March 07, 2017, 07:11:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Warriors023

And the season has begun for near all the teams in the conference. Who is everyone's top 3 for this season?

TheTruth2010

How does Lamar look this year?

dirtbagger

1. Gosnell
2. Brookland ( impressive wins early) maybe 1
3. Westside ?

TheTruth2010

Quote from: dirtbagger on March 07, 2017, 06:29:56 pm
1. Gosnell
2. Brookland ( impressive wins early) maybe 1
3. Westside ?
I think he was talking our particular conference, not everyone.

Nomad1324

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on March 07, 2017, 06:35:35 pm
I think he was talking our particular conference, not everyone.

Yeah went like 4A-3, not 3A-4...lol

athletic supporter

1. Atkins
2. Paris
3. Lamar

macadoshis

I agree Atkins will be the team to beat.   Not sure where everyone else will fall.  Lamar will be able to score runs for sure.  They have to have more consistent pitching other than he ace.   If that happens they'llbe in great shape.

Idoknow

Quote from: athletic supporter on March 09, 2017, 10:56:51 am
1. Atkins
2. Paris
3. Lamar
Paris has already lost to Perryville. I think the score was 12-4.

Warriors023

Warriors beat perryville 10-8 on the road, to play atkins at warrior field Tuesday

athletic supporter

Atkins beat Pottsville today 4-3 to move to 6-1 on the season. The Red Devils travel to Lamar on Thursday the 16th.

macadoshis

Cold night tonight in Lamar, but the Warrior bats were on fire.  Great job tonight from senior hurler Zac Dillard going the distance for the win.  Lamar takes the victory over Atkins by a margin of 16-3.

athletic supporter

Perryville @ Atkins today at 4:30

athletic supporter

Atkins 7
Perryville 0
Final

athletic supporter

MICHAELSPAPPY

I saw Charleston outlast  Paris tonight. I think the final was 12-10, and there may have been more errors than runs. Ugly.

athletic supporter

Atkins 15
Dardanelle 5
F/5 innings

jazdill

macadoshis

Another sold performance from Lamar's Dillard on the hill.  Got ugly late, but still pulled it out.  Pitching beyond him has got to get more consistent if Lamar wants to make some noise.  They took Clinton down to the wire with Dillard on the mound beofre some late inning errors contributed to a 4-2 loss.   

Baseballman

Atkins 2
Clinton 10
Final 7

macadoshis

Lamar takes game one of Ozarks Classic in Harrison 15-0 over Yellville Summit.   Five great innings from Dillard. 

MICHAELSPAPPY

With the pitch count rule, pitching is really at a premium. Teams had better have four or five guys who can at least throw strikes.

macadoshis

Another great performance on the mound from Lamar's senior lefty Zac Dillard.  9 strike outs reroute to a 13-6 win over Jessieville.   

Warriors023

April 17, 2017, 09:03:00 pm #22 Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:03:03 pm by Warriors023
Warriors take the 9-7 win over Atkins to complete the sweep, will face Paris in a DH at home on Thursday

neaguru

Quote from: macadoshis on April 13, 2017, 10:17:02 pm
Another great performance on the mound from Lamar's senior lefty Zac Dillard.  9 strike outs reroute to a 13-6 win over Jessieville.
How hard does Dillard throw? And does he have any college offers

macadoshis

Quote from: neaguru on April 18, 2017, 06:42:06 am
How hard does Dillard throw? And does he have any college offers
Mid 80's.  Hits his spots extremely well.  Dillard also leads the team in homeruns with 4.  Pitching is starting to come around.  Roberts has come in and pitched well.  Freshman Ike Pelts went the distance and got a win last week and senior Hunter Davenport faced the minimum, striking out 8 of the 9 batters in a 17-0 win over Two Rivers on Friday.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas