• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final 4 Predictions

Started by thebigman3, March 03, 2017, 01:21:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigman3

Catfish

My guess for final 4.

Boys

Shirley and ICC

Guy and Nevada

Girls

MVE and Acorn

Wonderview and Norfork

FINALS

Boys

Shirley over Guy in a nail biter

Girls

Norfork over MVE

BannerMountainMan

Thank you sackattack for believing in us..it means a lot..now daddy Eagle saying we suck that's just another thing your wrong at

PeedeecreekBoy99

Shirleys the real deal. 2 games away

thebigman3

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 03, 2017, 08:32:17 pm
Shirleys the real deal. 2 games away
Played a great game against Kirby tonight. Don't need to let up though. Really and truly who have they beat to get here besides kirby?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 03, 2017, 08:53:13 pm
Played a great game against Kirby tonight. Don't need to let up though. Really and truly who have they beat to get here besides kirby?
really and truly who has Guy beat to get here?

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 08:58:24 pm
really and truly who has Guy beat to get here?
CL was good. But we got a bye in the first round bc we whooped on y'all. and Marvell. Tmr night will be a tough game. If we win tmr night it will be tough as well.

BlueDevilFan

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 03, 2017, 09:07:39 pm
CL was good. But we got a bye in the first round bc we whooped on y'all. and Marvell. Tmr night will be a tough game. If we win tmr night it will be tough as well.

And who was it we "whooped" on at our house? Guess you forgot about that game?

BannerMountainMan

Who would've thought.. Guy vs. Nevada and Shirley vs. ICC

Eagle_Mom_2

March 03, 2017, 09:48:07 pm #9 Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 10:56:04 pm by Eagle_Mom_2

PeedeecreekBoy99

I would love to see nevada beat guy!

PeedeecreekBoy99

Eagle mom. What you been up to with all your free time? Picked up any new hobbies?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 03, 2017, 09:48:07 pm
Yes, November non-conference games are significant to mention. DO NOT forget that game!
omg Mommy eagle came out of hiding..but where's daddy..don't worry he will be here real shortly

thebigman3

Quote from: BlueDevilFan on March 03, 2017, 09:44:52 pm
And who was it we "whooped" on at our house? Guess you forgot about that game?
you just said it. at your house. y'all played a great game that night.but we're 2-1 against y'all. and beat y'all both times away from yalls court.

Hero of Twin Groves

Pee boy I bet you would like to see Nevada beat guy. So IF Shirley beats Icc y'all won't have to play us and lose again!

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on March 03, 2017, 09:50:25 pm
Eagle mom. What you been up to with all your free time? Picked up any new hobbies?

Well, I don't have time for many hobbies. Huge meat sales at Sav-a-lot have kept me busy of late. Worked an extra shift today as well and going in tomorrow again.
Between that and my late night card playing, which of course is accompanied by drinking malt scotch and smoking Newport Ultra Lights, I just don't have a lot of time...unlike you young men following Shirley' s team, living vicariously through younger siblings, etc. Seriously, do you have jobs? I mean between my job, a normal love life, and social interaction with actual people, I don't have a plethora of time to monkey around with y'all on here.

Eagle_Mom_2

March 03, 2017, 10:20:06 pm #16 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:22:43 pm by Eagle_Mom_2
Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 09:50:55 pm
omg Mommy eagle came out of hiding..but where's daddy..don't worry he will be here real shortly

Talk big now. Congrats, your team won some games. You weren't crowing so loud the last 2 weeks, other than to cry about people slowing the game down so they, with much less talent, could beat your boys.
Just remember, when you start feeling cocky, you were a buzzer shot following a length of the court drive away from not even being in state. If that doesn't work then just pour another cup of kool-aid and ignore any negatives.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on March 03, 2017, 10:14:52 pm
Well, I don't have time for many hobbies. Huge meat sales at Sav-a-lot have kept me busy of late. Worked an extra shift today as well and going in tomorrow again.
Between that and my late night card playing, which of course is accompanied by drinking malt scotch and smoking Newport Ultra Lights, I just don't have a lot of time...unlike you young men following Shirley' s team, living vicariously through younger siblings, etc. Seriously, do you have jobs? I mean between my job, a normal love life, and social interaction with actual people, I don't have a plethora of time to monkey around with y'all on here.
i thought you worked at family market and then one day the lumber store and then one day at Jansens..which is it..must be working your butt off

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 03, 2017, 10:29:17 pm
i thought you worked at family market and then one day the lumber store and then one day at Jansens..which is it..must be working your butt off

You're confusing my work with where I meet up with our other parents for meetings. Please don't tell my boss I sneak into family market for groceries sometimes. They always have great sales on those roasted, salted peanuts though.

BlueDevilFan

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 03, 2017, 10:01:52 pm
you just said it. at your house. y'all played a great game that night.but we're 2-1 against y'all. and beat y'all both times away from yalls court.

What's that old adage about beating a team three times in a season?

StateChamps09

Quote from: BlueDevilFan on March 04, 2017, 04:45:43 am
What's that old adage about beating a team three times in a season?

Ummm something about how embarrassing it would be for the looosing teams. Haha kidding good luck to Shirley and Guy today. Would
Love to see y'all again in the finals.

BlueDevilFan

Quote from: StateChamps09 on March 04, 2017, 04:48:41 am

Ummm something about how embarrassing it would be for the looosing teams. Haha kidding good luck to Shirley and Guy today. Would
Love to see y'all again in the finals.

I actually spoke with Mr. Jahcoree Ealy who plays for Guy Perkins and might I say was a very nice and respectful young man. I have nothing but respect for the actual players.  They all play with heart and intensity and as to the games that I have saw this year they have all played with respect towards their competitors on the court.

That being said, who I have no respect for is their coach, and I will list my reasons why.

1. When the start 5 for opponents are being announced he has his starting five pulled and positioned in a manner that has their backs to the other team and they do not shake those starting fives hands.  This is so disrespectful in my opinion.

2. At halftime he takes only the top 5 or 6 to the locker room.  Correct me if I'm wrong here, as I tend to be, I thought that basketball was a team sport.  If 2/3 of your team is left out on the court what does that tell those players?

I don't care how many rings the coach has, the purpose of a coach is to mold young men and women into leaders on and off the court, and to teach them how to rely on their fellow teammates and in my opinion yet again Guy Perkins coach does none of these.

Now I wish all the 4 remaining teams the best luck today, I hope they all play hard and have no injuries, I hope they all play with dignity and honor and may the best team's win.

Catfish

Quote from: BlueDevilFan on March 04, 2017, 06:59:04 am
I actually spoke with Mr. Jahcoree Ealy who plays for Guy Perkins and might I say was a very nice and respectful young man. I have nothing but respect for the actual players.  They all play with heart and intensity and as to the games that I have saw this year they have all played with respect towards their competitors on the court.

That being said, who I have no respect for is their coach, and I will list my reasons why.

1. When the start 5 for opponents are being announced he has his starting five pulled and positioned in a manner that has their backs to the other team and they do not shake those starting fives hands.  This is so disrespectful in my opinion.

2. At halftime he takes only the top 5 or 6 to the locker room.  Correct me if I'm wrong here, as I tend to be, I thought that basketball was a team sport.  If 2/3 of your team is left out on the court what does that tell those players?

I don't care how many rings the coach has, the purpose of a coach is to mold young men and women into leaders on and off the court, and to teach them how to rely on their fellow teammates and in my opinion yet again Guy Perkins coach does none of these.

Now I wish all the 4 remaining teams the best luck today, I hope they all play hard and have no injuries, I hope they all play with dignity and honor and may the best team's win.

This is one of my biggest issues with Guy as well. I have never understood that. Good luck to them today, but I'm not a fan of ole Hutch either.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas