• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A East Regional @ Cave City

Started by Uncle Tupelo, February 18, 2017, 10:32:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Tupelo

Photo

NoSize

elvis26

;D I believe the game between central and trumann will be a great game!!!! trumann has been playing some good ball lately. I hope all of our conference does good in the regional tournament.

sevenof400

I remember when this gym first opened - it was fantastic back then and well laid out.  Glad to see it is still being used.  Still in great shape? 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: elvis26 on February 19, 2017, 09:57:05 pm
;D I believe the game between central and trumann will be a great game!!!! trumann has been playing some good ball lately. I hope all of our conference does good in the regional tournament.

Good luck to Trumann

Donnie Jamon

Any scores?  Who do I need to follow on twitter

WattsOzark

@AAA_Scores should have all game scores from now on.

Donnie Jamon

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland 22
Ark Prep 29
Half
Per twitter

Donnie Jamon

41-32 BP up on Brookland boys start 4q

Donnie Jamon

50-32 3:47 left. Bp up on Brookland.

Donnie Jamon

56-35 final BP boys beat Brookland

Bulldog92

Man do y'all just watch the boys play??  What were the scores of the girls games last night?

outfielder42

Pocahontas 82
Heber Springs 62

CAC  59
Harrisburg  26

Bulldog92

outfielder42

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 23, 2017, 06:17:42 am
Man do y'all just watch the boys play??  What were the scores of the girls games last night?

Yes only stayed for the boys game.

Uncle Tupelo

Estem girls win easily over Cave City. Play at 4:00 tomorrow against CAC.

Bulldog92

I don't think you've been the only one Donnie, LOL!! Y'all got one of the best players in the nation playing there. Hear she is the only Jr in the running for the Gatorade National Player of the Year!! 

BigLion10

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Trumann boys up 46-40 over central end 3q

elvis26

Donnie Jamon

elvis26

:D thanks Donnie for the update!!!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

AirItOut21

I plan on making the trip tomorrow to watch the finals. Should be a great game and the best one in 4A on Saturday night

Big Country

How will Pokey and Lonoke girls match up ?

istruedo

Quote from: Big Country on February 24, 2017, 10:49:39 am
How will Pokey and Lonoke girls match up ?
Barring foul trouble (style of play) or injury, I think Pokey. They uncharacteristically let up a bit against a well coached Heber team in the first round and it got tighter. I think coach Davis will eliminate that problem. Pokey defends very well and is patient enough with good guard play to run an offense if need be. JMO. Obviously its about match ups and every one is different, but for comparison Pokey beat Highland 4 times this year all by double figures the last one being 30+ in the district and Highland played Lonoke very close and didn't shoot it particularly well. Not taking anything away from Lonoke, they had a lot to do with that. If there is a interesting note on Pocahontas it might be that in each of their last ten or so games they have a quarter in the middle of the game where they score 20+ that really separates them. IF you can eliminate that quarter it might change things. Hope it's a good game to watch!

BigLion10

I've seen Lonoke a few times and they can play with anyone on a given night. Should be a barn burner. Then again they could get blown out so who knows lol

87DAWG

Quote from: istruedo on February 24, 2017, 11:25:59 am
Barring foul trouble (style of play) or injury, I think Pokey. They uncharacteristically let up a bit against a well coached Heber team in the first round and it got tighter. I think coach Davis will eliminate that problem. Pokey defends very well and is patient enough with good guard play to run an offense if need be. JMO. Obviously its about match ups and every one is different, but for comparison Pokey beat Highland 4 times this year all by double figures the last one being 30+ in the district and Highland played Lonoke very close and didn't shoot it particularly well. Not taking anything away from Lonoke, they had a lot to do with that. If there is a interesting note on Pocahontas it might be that in each of their last ten or so games they have a quarter in the middle of the game where they score 20+ that really separates them. IF you can eliminate that quarter it might change things. Hope it's a good game to watch!
Pokey only plays 6 and maybe, maybe 7 so they were winded towards the end but held on. I was wondering why the Heber coach kept pressing and i guess he knew maybe Pokey would get winded....Lonoke, imo, is ok.....young and I say Pokey by 8.....Ellis and #15 play catch and layup most of the night I say....just my opinion

LRRandy

43-26 Estem leads CAC 4 min left in third. The Williams girl pulled herself from the game at the start of the third and went to the locker room. She is  done for the day.

Feufan08

Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw is there

LRRandy

50-29 start 4th. Estem over CAC. Girls.

LRRandy

2 min left in game. 57-43 Estem leads.

LRRandy

Bulldog92

Anyone know what happened to the Williams girl?  Not like her to leave a game!!  Hope it's not bad??

Loverofthegame

She didn't pull herself from the game. She injured her shoulder. Her range is normal with PROM but she can't actively lift her shooting arm.

Bulldog92

February 24, 2017, 05:38:29 pm #39 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 05:45:50 pm by Bulldog92
Guess I'm going to show my ignorance but what is PROM?

Porka

21-2 Arkansas Baptist Prep over Westside with 2:00 in the 1st still left.

Gotta admit, I did not see this coming. This is a whoopin'.

LRRandy

elvis26

:D is anybody streaming this game?

LRRandy

Baptist Prep 43

West side 25

Half

Baptist shooting very well from 3

LRRandy

Quote from: Loverofthegame on February 24, 2017, 05:34:28 pm
She didn't pull herself from the game. She injured her shoulder. Her range is normal with PROM but she can't actively lift her shooting arm.
all I know is she ran by the bench and yelled " get me out".

LRRandy

Clocks about to start running

Baptist Prep 61
West side. 30

1:16 left in third q

LRRandy

65-30 start 4th. Baptist Prep leads.

West side coach crying about refs protecting Connor as westside pkYer submarines him on a screen. It's not the refs coach.

elvis26

LRRandy

Porka

17-11 Pocahontas mid 2nd. Skins looking good so far.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas