• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here the addtendends total of the state tittle games

Started by tmycjy, December 11, 2016, 07:03:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Here the addtendends total for the state tittle

7A 10,152
6A 4,348
5A 4,975
4A 4,421
3A 4,552
2A 5,113

Here ranking of the tittle game from most to the least

1. 7A happy with this one for total but though it would be more do to NLR playing
2. 2A im happy with this one for total but shock it number 2
3. 5A real happy with total though p.a. Would have more becouse it so close but it did Rain that day keep people away but didn't keep Wynne away  :)
4. 3A I'm happy with for it size of class
5. 4A. I'm shock here though it would be lost more because of the school that were playing
6  6A I'm shock that this one was last u had GW would bring the People out and a school never been there's think would bring people out but it did rain that night I still think it would not be number 1 it shouldn't been last

I'm happy with the addtendends total

Good for next year

Made

7a I agree with you, NLR being there boosted the folks there. Though it doesn't seem like in the past 7a has been at the top of the list. So it just seems fitting that they are this year.
2a not shocked at all....last day of high school football in the state, and a lot of folks wanted to get out and see how good the man the myth the legend really is. I am sure several in the bleachers were comparing him to KD
5a again, think a lot of people wanted to see what they thought could happen....someone beat PA.
4a with the Warren already knocking off the 1 seed in Pea Ridges conference by a pretty total bet folks thought it would be more of the same.
6a cold and rain. The other problem you run into with 6a is the number of teams in the classification. Lack luster performances out of the east had them all playing basketball two weeks early outside of PB, had PB found a way to knock off GW would have had some folks from the east side show up as well. West dominated this year for sure.

Wess Moore

Quote from: tmycjy on December 11, 2016, 07:03:31 am
Here the addtendends total for the state tittle

7A 10,152
6A 4,348
5A 4,975
4A 4,421
3A 4,552
2A 5,113

Here ranking of the tittle game from most to the least

1. 7A happy with this one for total but though it would be more do to NLR playing
2. 2A im happy with this one for total but shock it number 2
3. 5A real happy with total though p.a. Would have more becouse it so close but it did Rain that day keep people away but didn't keep Wynne away  :)
4. 3A I'm happy with for it size of class
5. 4A. I'm shock here though it would be lost more because of the school that were playing
6  6A I'm shock that this one was last u had GW would bring the People out and a school never been there's think would bring people out but it did rain that night I still think it would not be number 1 it shouldn't been last

I'm happy with the addtendends total

Good for next year
7A numbers are way off.  There were 12-14 fans on the NLR side. Probably 2k on F'ville side. 
6A & 5A were miserable conditions.  Kudos to those who came.

4A, 3A, 2A You get the whole town to show up... just not as many casual fans coming to the game.

BTW attendance is measured by people at the gate clicking a counter as people walk in the stadium.  Not the most accurate method.  That's why the 7A total is so off.  Traffic was a mess and the stands didn't fill up until the second quarter.. probably way after the counters left their gate post.

Yellowcake

I was at all of them. Only the committed made it to the Saturday games opening weekend. The weather was deplorable at both games. The following weekend night games were very cold, but tolerable.

6 championship games for a total entry fee of $42. That's the best entertainment value you will find anywhere, anytime, if you love high school football.

Those two weekends are Christmas for me every year. Wess knows.....

Wess Moore

Yep, you'd probably pay ten x that amount if you had to.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas