• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photos! Russellville vs Greenwood

Started by Rhonda Elizabeth, December 06, 2016, 07:31:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonda Elizabeth

December 06, 2016, 07:31:19 pm Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 08:08:41 pm by Rhonda Elizabeth
Russellville vs Greenwood
37-23
December 3, 2016
6A State Championship Game

Brandon Burlsworth Award - Nate Fox - Greenwood

Brandon Burlsworth Award - Jacob Reed - Russellville

MVP - Cale Fulsom - Russellville

These photos are FREE to download/print/share for personal use only.  Commercial use is strictly prohibited.  Schools and booster clubs can use any photo as long as it is for the benefit of the school/team.

Each photo will link back to my web site where you can find a shot formatted for web use (will print also) and the original shot that is not cropped nor edited.  The original shots can be downloaded if you want to do your own cropping and editing.  If all of that is more than you want to do, you can purchase prints and products from the web site using included instructions.

If you have questions about these photos and/or their use, feel free to contact me.  Y'all enjoy  :)

Two Notes:
1.  Seriously, what happened to the band performances??  I missed seeing the marching bands at halftime.  A football game without a band is kinda incomplete ... *sigh*
2.  Sorry it took so long to get these posted. Work interfered.

And another note ... I have posted a few "different" shots from this game in another thread ... which I tried to link here, but that didn't work.  Look for the thread titled "Friday Night Heroes" in the Officials Section.

The Future

I have a family member in the Greenwood band as well as a friend on the cheer squad. With the rain and slick field, the AAA announced that the cheer, dance, and bands wouldn't be performing due to safety reasons.

Rhonda Elizabeth

Thanks for the update.  I really missed seeing the bands perform.  No bands performing on Saturday makes sense. But, I wonder why there was no performance on Friday night ... there was no rain.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas