• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine Bluff @ Greenwood

Started by High Voltage, November 18, 2016, 10:49:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins?

Pine Bluff
28 (41.8%)
Greenwood
39 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: November 25, 2016, 10:49:34 pm

High Voltage

Safe travels to all the Pine Bluff faithful. Should be a good game. Pine Bluff put it on Searcy. Greenwood struggled on offense but the defense played lights out!

GW - 28
PB - 21

rona

Agree that Gwd was a little off Offensively, but the Game is history and any Team is going to have off nights. Give credit to Eldo - They came to play with a Great D Game Plan. Gwd D really stepped up tonight. Whole new Game next Friday - Gwd 35 - PB 14.

Razorback Red

Just like in the FHS/BHS game, throw everything out the window and get ready for big boy football.  Yes, wisdom says the home team will be favored, but I'm guessing (haven't seen them this season) PB has speed that could give GW's D some trouble.

I can't see this game being decided by more than 7 either way.  Whichever D limits the big plays and wins the TO battle will win.

I'll go with GW by 6 at home. 

Baitshop

Well, well, well, the "Streak Breakers" roll into the 'Wood once again...

I may have to pay a visit to the ol' alma mater next Friday to enjoy the festivities...

AirWarren

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Baitshop on November 19, 2016, 08:44:24 am
Well, well, well, the "Streak Breakers" roll into the 'Wood once again...

I may have to pay a visit to the ol' alma mater next Friday to enjoy the festivities...
You should come down Bait. You haven't saw a good football team play since week #2...lol...no seriously, don't Southside have a basketball game Friday night?

catfish1

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on November 19, 2016, 09:09:50 am
You should come down Bait. You haven't saw a good football team play since week #2...lol...no seriously, don't Southside have a basketball game Friday night?+20

catfish1

Leave the Band at home cant stand them bagging drums !!! Pine Bluff will Tapp -OUT We owe you one!!!!!

chilly gilly

The Future

I'm gonna go Greenwood 31 Pine Bluff 21.

ricepig

42-40, to whomever wins.  ;D  I think both schools will score, I haven't seen a good high school defense this year.

Pr8hd

GW will be practicing for the 11th time in 13 years on Thanksgiving and play in the semi's for a trip to the Rock on the line. GW needs to contain the PB QB and execute on offense. It's time to exercise the demon of the 2013 upset and last year's defeat as well. BB will have the Z's ready to play as they have a nice streak of finals appearances ongoing as well, plus they are the 2 time defending champs. It's time to FINISH and get back to the Rock for a chance at the ship and throw a new coat of paint on the GMAC.

itsslim

Beat Greenwood again, and the zs will have a chance to play for their 24th state championship

2000ZEBRA

November 19, 2016, 02:51:39 pm #13 Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 02:54:20 pm by 2000ZEBRA
ZEBRAS 30 GREENWOOD 21, I JUST HOPE THEY TAKE THIS LOST BETTER THAN THEY DID IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.THEY TRIED TO LEAVE THE SECOND PLACE TROPHY ON THE FIELD 😂😄😃😎, HAVE SOME CLASS

sportsguy80

Ok, I see this thread heating up in 3, 2, 1...

Pr8hd

Well,  every millennial needs a coloring break every now and then. You can tell by the use of all caps he is completely stressed out.

2000ZEBRA

It's just all for fun no harm attended, I just like to talk trash cause this game is so important for all ZEBRA FANS

Jeep71

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on November 19, 2016, 07:58:14 pm
It's just all for fun no harm attended, I just like to talk trash cause this game is so important for all ZEBRA FANS
???

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 19, 2016, 06:47:52 pm
Well, every millennial needs a coloring break every now and then. You can tell by the use of all caps he is completely stressed out.
+1
Who worries about a second place trophy anyway MillenialZEBRA? If you're not first you're last, right?

And by the way, when the National Anthem is played in the land of the Greenwood Bulldogs, WE: 1. Face the flag 2. Remove our cover/hat 3. Stand at attention with our right hand over the heart.

Make sure you practice what you preach when it comes to CLASS MillenialZEBRA!

Greenwood Bulldogs 34  Pine Bluff Striped Donkeys 21

GO BULLDOGS!!!

2000ZEBRA

WHAT DOES THE NATIONAL ANTHEM HAS TO DO WITH WHAT WE TALKING ABOUT.THIS IS JUST A HIGH SCHOOL FORUM BUDDY, YELLOWWOOD SISSYCATS ARE GOING DOWN

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 19, 2016, 10:48:17 pm

And by the way, when the National Anthem is played in the land of the Greenwood Bulldogs, WE: 1. Face the flag 2. Remove our cover/hat 3. Stand at attention with our right hand over the heart.

Make sure you practice what you preach when it comes to CLASS MillenialZEBRA!

What the L makes you think that you can instruct anyone on proper protocol for fans how to act at a football game? Your post and actions indicate you have no respect for your own team and certainly none for your opponent. You need to join some European soccer league. Heck even go over there fight in the stands, throw rocks at the players, throw bananas and yell racial epithets at players....yeah you would fit in nicely over there. Meanwhile, PB fans will do just fine without your instructions on how to behave at a game!

Hornet4ever

Greenwood wins this one by a touchdown or maybe more. Wouldn't be surprised if Gwood won by a stretch of 10. My prediction:

Gwood 35

Pine Bluff 21

Pr8hd

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on November 19, 2016, 07:58:14 pm

I would think it would be safe to say it's equally important to both teams, fans, and towns. I don't think I saw GW not accepting the trophy last year. I saw one team really happy/excited to win as they should have been and the other very disappointed/heartbroken they lost. Pretty sure, had the script been flipped the reactions would have been similar. I honestly did not think that senior group for GW would be able to even get to LR, but they did. They pressed PB harder than they had all season last year and the game was a close hard fought contest. PB was just better on that day. I thought both teams in the end had a great group of kids representing them. 

I figure this Friday's contest will also be a hard fought one Don't forget you are 2-1 against GW , not 3-0. In the 3 games, no one team is dominating the other on the scoreboard as the margin of victory has been single digits each game. GW will not be scared of PB nor will PB be intimidated to come to GW to try to win. 

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 01:45:07 am
What the L makes you think that you can instruct anyone on proper protocol for fans how to act at a football game? Your post and actions indicate you have no respect for your own team and certainly none for your opponent. You need to join some European soccer league. Heck even go over there fight in the stands, throw rocks at the players, throw bananas and yell racial epithets at players....yeah you would fit in nicely over there. Meanwhile, PB fans will do just fine without your instructions on how to behave at a game!
Here you go again playing the race card Zebrafantasy. Who would've ever guessed that?

Having the class and respect to honor our men and women who have served this great nation should not need instructions. If you want to rant and lecture, please start with MillenialZEBRA.

Don't let the shadows of the past darken the doorsteps of the future. I see a Bulldogs victory over the Striped Donkeys in all of our futures so don't get it twisted Zebrafantasy.

Get realz...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on November 20, 2016, 07:20:43 am
I would think it would be safe to say it's equally important to both teams, fans, and towns. I don't think I saw GW not accepting the trophy last year. I saw one team really happy/excited to win as they should have been and the other very disappointed/heartbroken they lost. Pretty sure, had the script been flipped the reactions would have been similar. I honestly did not think that senior group for GW would be able to even get to LR, but they did. They pressed PB harder than they had all season last year and the game was a close hard fought contest. PB was just better on that day. I thought both teams in the end had a great group of kids representing them. 

I figure this Friday's contest will also be a hard fought one Don't forget you are 2-1 against GW , not 3-0. In the 3 games, no one team is dominating the other on the scoreboard as the margin of victory has been single digits each game. GW will not be scared of PB nor will PB be intimidated to come to GW to try to win.
+1

2000ZEBRA

Bulldagger you are a disgrace to the YELLOWWOOD Football program. I hope the rest of the fans aren't like you ✊✊

fastdrop

November 20, 2016, 07:32:12 am #26 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:34:00 am by fastdrop
Speaking of racial epithets.

I am sitting at the West Memphis / Pine Bluff Game in West Memphis and was talking to 3 gentlemen behind me about the Dallas Cowboys QB situation and we all agreed you don't put Romo back in at QB the way Dallas has been playing behind behind Dak unless things change for the team.

fast forward to the game

Pine Bluff knocks out the WM QB --- what a hit it was. WM leves the QB in and he throws a interception and is pulled from the game on the next offensive series. The poor kid was on the bench and didn't hardly know where he was at. The coach puts in a white QB and I hear one of the guys behind me say oh no Romo is going in they better put in Dak .... well I was kind of surprised when I heard that but let it go. The QB looked aweful and it was 3 and out. The group kept saying you better put Dak back in but dang the kid was walking around in circles down on the sidelines so the coaches put back in the white QB. The guy moaned and said Romo is going back in. The blue devils then marched down the field behind the QB and the guy behind me said I would still like to win even though Romo is in the game. We scored to get within one point and went for 2 to win the game and did not make it. I heard him tell his buddies I told you Romo could not win the game.

::)

I am picking Greenwood in this one. Of course I have only seen Pine Bluff play. Control the QB and you control PB. The rest of the team is so so or was so so the night I watched them.

bulldogger15

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on November 20, 2016, 07:31:57 am
Bulldagger you are a disgrace to the YELLOWWOOD Football program. I hope the rest of the fans aren't like you ✊✊
Keep squawking MILLENIALZEBRA, keep squaking.

The striped Donkeys are about to get spanked.

Keep it classy MillenialZEBRA....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 07:28:12 am
Here you go again playing the race card Zebrafantasy. Who would've ever guessed that?

Having the class and respect to honor our men and women who have served this great nation should not need instructions. If you want to rant and lecture, please start with MillenialZEBRA.

Don't let the shadows of the past darken the doorsteps of the future. I see a Bulldogs victory over the Striped Donkeys in all of our futures so don't get it twisted Zebrafantasy.

Get realz...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

I'm not playing anything just reacting to more of your idiotic comments you made about something that wasn't part of the  conversation. Why did you feel the need to instruct PB fans on etiquette for the flag?

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 07:40:42 am
I'm not playing anything just reacting to more of your idiotic comments you made about something that wasn't part of the  conversation. Why did you feel the need to instruct PB fans on etiquette for the flag?
NOW comes he great retraction from YOUR racial comments. That game is old, worn out and is NOT going to work moving forward Zebrafantasy. Get realz....

Keep squawking, just keep squawking. Your striped donkeys are about to get spanked and that's a fact.

Keep it classy and stop living in the past. Too much to ask Zebrafantasy???

GO BULLDOGS!!!

The Future

Quote from: fastdrop on November 20, 2016, 07:32:12 am

I am sitting at the West Memphis / Pine Bluff Game in West Memphis and was talking to 3 gentlemen behind me about the Dallas Cowboys QB situation and we all agreed you don't put Romo back in at QB the way Dallas has been playing behind behind Dak unless things change for the team.

fast forward to the game

Pine Bluff knocks out the WM QB --- what a hit it was. WM leves the QB in and he throws a interception and is pulled from the game on the next offensive series. The poor kid was on the bench and didn't hardly know where he was at. The coach puts in a white QB and I hear one of the guys behind me say oh no Romo is going in they better put in Dak .... well I was kind of surprised when I heard that but let it go. The QB looked aweful and it was 3 and out. The group kept saying you better put Dak back in but dang the kid was walking around in circles down on the sidelines so the coaches put back in the white QB. The guy moaned and said Romo is going back in. The blue devils then marched down the field behind the QB and the guy behind me said I would still like to win even though Romo is in the game. We scored to get within one point and went for 2 to win the game and did not make it. I heard him tell his buddies I told you Romo could not win the game.

::)

I am picking Greenwood in this one. Of course I have only seen Pine Bluff play. Control the QB and you control PB. The rest of the team is so so or was so so the night I watched them.

Nice story there bro.
Pine Bluff won't see that QB issue here in Greenwood. Instead of a Romo/Dak situation, we have more of an Aaron Rodgers/ Cam Newton (minus the drama) situation. One QB is a great pocket passer and can get elusive when needs to. The other can pass good as well, but can bruise and run you over.

Speaking of the Pine Bluff QB, how good is he? Stopping the QB was a key for Greenwood to win last season but stopping Skelton was easier said than done.

zebradynasty

November 20, 2016, 07:58:07 am #31 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:01:05 am by zebradynasty
Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 07:47:19 am
NOW comes he great retraction from YOUR racial comments. That game is old, worn out and is NOT going to work moving forward Zebrafantasy. Get realz....

Keep squawking, just keep squawking. Your striped donkeys are about to get spanked and that's a fact.

Keep it classy and stop living in the past. Too much to ask Zebrafantasy???

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Guess the Prozac hasn't kicked in yet! I am NOT retracting a thing I meant what I said and said what I meant! I am moving forward....but adding that to long line of your post that show me that not only are you a sorry example of a GW "fan" your not much of person either!

bulldogger15

Quote from: fastdrop on November 20, 2016, 07:32:12 am

fast forward to the game

Unfortunately, these things happen more often than they should. What's also unfortunate is how much this harms the kids, the game and our society. Funny how some Pine Bluff fans want to lecture ANYONE about being classy. Get realz...

What ever happened to us living together as brothers instead of perishing together like fools?

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

Quote from: The Future on November 20, 2016, 07:54:19 am
Nice story there bro.
Pine Bluff won't see that QB issue here in Greenwood. Instead of a Romo/Dak situation, we have more of an Aaron Rodgers/ Cam Newton (minus the drama) situation. One QB is a great pocket passer and can get elusive when needs to. The other can pass good as well, but can bruise and run you over.

Speaking of the Pine Bluff QB, how good is he? Stopping the QB was a key for Greenwood to win last season but stopping Skelton was easier said than done.

Skelton was bigger and stronger but Blair is by no means small and he is faster ran under 50 in the 400M last spring. Skelton had much more game experience which I think is the main difference between the two.

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 08:05:20 am
Skelton was bigger and stronger but Blair is by no means small and he is faster ran under 50 in the 400M last spring. Skelton had much more game experience which I think is the main difference between the two.
+1 Skelton was a beast and Blair is no joke.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

itsslim

Focus on Blair n greenwood will lose.

bulldogger15

Quote from: itsslim on November 20, 2016, 08:17:17 am
Focus on Blair n greenwood will lose.
Not so fast slim. Blair better focus on the Greenwood defense.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 07:58:07 am
Guess the Prozac hasn't kicked in yet! I am NOT retracting a thing I meant what I said and said what I meant! I am moving forward....but adding that to long line of your post that show me that not only are you a sorry example of a GW "fan" your not much of person either!
Wrong again you are Zebrefantasy. You probably live in the past so much you even walk backwards!

Your racist, defamatory and idiotic words are unfortunate, but are very much the norm.

A very wise man once said: Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscience stupidity.

You are exceedingly rich in BOTH areas Zebrafantasy!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

zebradynasty

November 20, 2016, 08:56:39 am #38 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:19:14 am by zebradynasty
Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 08:40:41 am
Wrong again you are Zebrefantasy. You probably live in the past so much you even walk backwards!

Your racist, defamatory and idiotic words are unfortunate, but are very much the norm.

A very wise man once said: Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscience stupidity.

You are exceedingly rich in BOTH areas Zebrafantasy!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

What is racist about what I said? I said you have more in common with the knuckle draggers over in Europe than the people at GW. If that's racist...GET OVER IT!

bulldogger15

November 20, 2016, 09:10:05 am #39 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:11:57 am by bulldogger15
Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 08:56:39 am
What is racist about what I said? I you have more in common with the knuckle draggers over in Europe than the people at GW. If that's racist...GET OVER IT!
What is racist about what you said? Really? Unfortunately, people like you are ALWAYS part of the problem and NEVER part of the solution.

If you truly believe what you posted, then I agree on two points: 1. You are a racist 2. You don't have much in common with the rest of America.

Get ready for a reality check real soon on multiple fronts Zebrafantasy!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

The Future

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 08:05:20 am

That experience was very important. In 2013 and 2015, he had not just 2 games experience vs Greenwood but 2 wins vs Greenwood. Cause he was a 3 year starter wasn't he?

Well if our defense can play just as good or even better this week than we did Friday, then we should be able to hold him in check. But this defense isn't perfect. We give up at least 1 or 2 big long plays every week and a good number of those have been for TDs. I'm guessing he'll be able to somewhat move the ball on his legs against us, but not enough to live on.

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

November 20, 2016, 09:27:30 am #41 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:03:26 am by CARDINAL PRIDE!!!
Blair is a three year starter and he can use his legs but he is very manipulative because he can read defenses better than what most people give him credit for he just transferred in but this will be his biggest game of his career since beating PA in the junior high championship game. He is the type of guy if you let him pass all night he will get 350 passing if you blitz him in the pocket the opponent get blitzed for 60 or 70 yards it's Greenwood decision which way they want to lose but one fact I do know 20 points not go beat this kid if there is not anyone in Greenwood secondary running 4.4 after he get passed the first level of defense Greenwood screwed Greenwood got Cam Newton and Aaron Rodgers Pine Bluff has LaMar Jackson. Like old Danny Noonan says BLAIR IT out BB and PB will be ok

Pine Bluff in another shootout

Pine Bluff 55
Greenwood 43

zebradynasty

Reading comprehension is difficult for you in your current state of mind. Using google to look up quotes of Dr King, doesn't impress me!

bulldogger15

Quote from: zebradynasty on November 20, 2016, 09:32:13 am
Reading comprehension is difficult for you in your current state of mind. Using google to look up quotes of Dr King, doesn't impress me!
Let's not start comparing educational levels Zebrafantasy. Guaranteed you won't win that one either.

If you truly believe what you posted, then 1. You are a racist 2. You don't have much in common with the rest of America.

Get ready for a reality check real soon on multiple fronts Zebrafantasy! You're striped donkeys are in for a battle on Friday. Get ready...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

The Future

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 09:44:28 am
Let's not start comparing educational levels Zebrafantasy. Guaranteed you won't win that one either.

If you truly believe what you posted, then 1. You are a racist 2. You don't have much in common with the rest of America.

Get ready for a reality check real soon on multiple fronts Zebrafantasy! You're striped donkeys are in for a battle on Friday. Get ready...

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Your striped donkeys are in for a battle

Shower Thought here.
What if donkeys are just stripless zebras and not the other way around like you think...

bulldoghot1

zebradynasty

GO BULLDOGS!!!
[/quote

GO BULLDOGS!!!

This country is full of educated fools. Reading comprehension doesn't have an educational level you either understand what you read or you don't and you failed ! 

High Voltage

GO BULLDOGS!!!
lol, education level! You can't even remember what you said last night. Quit being so mad about getting kicked out man. It was nobodies fault but your own. Now, back to the bet bulldoggy, are you gonna nut up and shake and make this bet happen or are you still scared junior? You are making yourself out to look like a fool, oh wait, that has happened numerous times already. Man up or shut up. Oh and one other thing bulldoggy, big bomb gonna drop on Wednesday. Better be setting when it happens. Thursday at the latest. Stay tuned GW fans! Big news about the Foundation and the DOGPOUND!

bulldogger15

November 20, 2016, 11:46:56 am #48 Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 11:54:37 am by bulldogger15
"big bomb gonna drop on Wednesday. Better be setting when it happens. Thursday at the latest. Stay tuned GW fans! Big news about the Foundation and the DOGPOUND!"

Spoken like a true insider Low Wattage! Funny how you don't know anyone associated with or anything about the Foundation, etc and now you're "leaking" big news about the Foundation and Dogpound. Hmmmmm.... Can't wait....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

High Voltage

Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 11:46:56 am
"big bomb gonna drop on Wednesday. Better be setting when it happens. Thursday at the latest. Stay tuned GW fans! Big news about the Foundation and the DOGPOUND!"

Spoken like a true insider Low Wattage! Funny how you don't know anyone associated with or anything about the Foundation, etc and now you're "leaking" big news about the Foundation and Dogpound. Hmmmmm.... Can't wait....

GO BULLDOGS!!!
Quote from: bulldogger15 on November 20, 2016, 11:46:56 am

GO BULLDOGS!!!
You are correct sir! I don't have any connections and don't want any. But more than a few people I guess that are connected and read Fearless Friday have had enough, this should be fun. Now, I'll just sit back and watch. It may or may not happen. As far as the bet, still a chicken ---- I see and still deflecting. But it is pretty coll watching zebra destroy you on here.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas