• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

West Memphis @ Russellville

Started by cyclones_52, November 17, 2016, 02:56:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cyclones_52

Only second round game without a thread yet.  What does everyone think?

CARDINAL PRIDE!!!

A good close game may be the one of the two best games in 6A this week

ricepig

I've got no idea on this one, WM has been all over the place and may be playing with the backup QB again. I know absolutely zero about Russellville, except their record.

beaverfan007

coach elmore and the devils keep rolling  into the semis 31-28

cyclones_52

From the games I have seen of Russellville, they have a strong defensive front and secondary combined with some really good receivers on offense.  Quarterback Fulsom has done a good job of getting the ball to those guys too.  Running game seems to be hit and miss at times.  CB Josiah Woodard may be the best RB they have and he has been fantastic with the limited carries he has had.  He is also a ball hawk on defense.  The only thing I know about West Memphis is what I have read on here.  Seems to me that they are having an up and down season, which could be interesting considering we don't know which team will show up. 

Based on what I have seen from Russellville, and near complete ignorance when it comes to West Memphis, I could see it being close early but Russellville pulling away at the end.  I will say Russellville 31, West Memphis 17. 

Oldbadger

Gonna have to agree with cyclones_52.  Saw West Memphis on HUDL when Mt. Home beat them and saw Russellville in person against Benton. WM still sputtering  this late in the year.  They have the athletes but can't get it all together it seems.  Russellville is still building up steam.  Got to go with the Cyclones 35 to 14.  No field goals in this one.lol

pine-ryder

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas