• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prediction time, who do you have in the Rock

Started by Razorback Red, November 05, 2016, 06:09:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

Pretty boring first two rounds, but the semi's will be fantastic.  Fayetteville definitely has the easiest path to the finals as they won't break a sweat until the semi's.

I really like NLR and how quickly their 2nd year Coach has them on track, but they have to get over the hump by beating a West powerhouse and Harber will not be easy.

I'm going very safe and picking a rematch from last year:  Fayetteville over Harber for the title.

PA Dad

November 05, 2016, 11:38:44 pm #1 Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 12:11:22 am by PA Dad
I think this is NLR's year.  They struggled with Cabot, but they look solid.

NLR wins it all this year.  And I'll go out on a limb and say they beat Northside in the final.

MisterSneed

NLR vs. Fayetteville in the Finals.  Charging 'Cats take first title for Central in years.  Going to be tough going through Har-ber and potentially having to play Cabot for second time in two weeks, but they have a lot of Mojo that's tough to beat.

Pr8hd

West still remains the best...Fayetteville wins it against Springdale Har-Ber

sportsguy80

I'll take NLR vs Harber and Fayetteville vs Northside in the semis. NLR vs Fayetteville in the final. Powell and a solid defense leads Fayetteville to another title.

Maclin on your girl

Coach Venny Slocombe

Fayetteville vs. Harber in the final...

I am pulling for Northside...but man they have a tough road... :o

Lumberjackfan1978

mack

I'm a NLR fan and a Cubs fan, so I grew accustomed to disappointment.  Maybe this is a magical year. 

ricepig

Quote from: mack on November 08, 2016, 02:06:03 pm
I'm a NLR fan and a Cubs fan, so I grew accustomed to disappointment.  Maybe this is a magical year.

Just offer my oldest a real good job and relocate him, haha. He accepted a job in Chicago and started the end of October, he said he was the Cubs good luck charm.

Razorback Red

Quote from: PA Dad on November 05, 2016, 11:38:44 pm
I think this is NLR's year.  They struggled with Cabot, but they look solid.

NLR wins it all this year.  And I'll go out on a limb and say they beat Northside in the final.

This could be NLR's year, no doubt.  We will see.  I am more curious about the NS pick.  I really like this NS team, but asking any team to beat Bentonville and Fayetteville in back to back weeks is a HUGE task.  If they do it, I would bet on them to win it all. 

PA Dad

Quote from: Razorback Red on November 09, 2016, 09:32:42 pm
This could be NLR's year, no doubt.  We will see.  I am more curious about the NS pick.  I really like this NS team, but asking any team to beat Bentonville and Fayetteville in back to back weeks is a HUGE task.  If they do it, I would bet on them to win it all.

I know that's a long shot.  But I attended school in both Ft Smith and NLR, so it's a sentimental pick.

businesstron

I'm a play it safe and go Harber vs Fayetteville.  If NLR and Harber meet in the semi it's gonaa be a defensive low scoring game.   It's really a toss up but I'll still put my money on Harber. 

I'd like Northside to win it but they are going to have their hands full getting by just Bentonville.  If Bentonville does make it to the semis I won't be surprised if Fayetteville beats them soundly.  They have incentive to do so.  Well see though.  That's why the games are played.

Proud Buckaroo

protegewill

NLR finally gets over the hump and surprise everyone and win their first championship in over 40yrs. Besides it's  high time someone outside the 7A West  or NWA to take home the trophy!!  "I'm Just Sayin"

Moody

Bryant vs NLR, this messed up eveeryone bracket. Congrats to Bryant for knocking off obe of the giants.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas