• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miss America

Started by WPWells, September 13, 2015, 08:41:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

I was told to get in touch with my feminine side, so I flipped over just in time to see Miss Arkansas (who's a U of A student) make the top 15

WPWells

She didn't make the top 12. My feminine side has had enough for tonight

Valleysports

All SEC Line-Up putting swim suits on and you're turning the channel?  Actually you were told to lose touch with your feminine side.   ::)

WPWells

Come on man. Of course I stayed on that channel through the swimsuit

Valleysports

I'm going with Miss Colorado! 

Valleysports

Well the judges hate Tom Brady, cause Miss Georgia is an Airhead, and so was her answer!  LOL.   I'd bet 9/10 were cheerleaders at one time.

Lions84

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Valleysports on September 13, 2015, 10:03:22 pm
Well the judges hate Tom Brady, cause Miss Georgia is an Airhead, and so was her answer!  LOL.   I'd bet 9/10 were cheerleaders at one time.
CHEERLEADER HATER.    ^^^^^

WPWells

Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader

Valleysports

Have fun, just don't forget she's not the one for your future children. If anyone is interested we're having a 3 day mini camp at the end of the month to raise funds for Russellville Cheerleaders.

Jalkuranis

I absolutely hate this competition lol. Never watch it, never will.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Valleysports on September 18, 2015, 08:45:39 am
Have fun, just don't forget she's not the one for your future children. If anyone is interested we're having a 3 day mini camp at the end of the month to raise funds for Russellville Cheerleaders.
you dated Miss America for Petes sake!

Valleysports

fastdrop

Quote from: PrivateLesson on September 24, 2015, 06:07:45 pm
Quote from: Valleysports on September 18, 2015, 08:45:39 am
you dated Miss America for Petes sake!
he married her.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas