• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale Central

Started by Rob Van Winkle, August 29, 2015, 06:28:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Van Winkle

Shut out Tulsa Union and Owasso in a 3 team scrimmage in Owasso last night. The front 7 on D totally dominated TUs and Owasso's O-Line.

Rob Van Winkle

Improved to 6-0 tonight with their 5th shutout of the season over FV Purple 29-0. Only given up 7 points in 24 quarters this year. Beat both FV 9th grade teams by a combined score of 50-0. The only team to score on them is Bentonville Black in a hard fought 14-7 win last week.

Chief_Osceola™

Sounds like y'all have a good bunch up there.  Which school with those kids go to in high school?

Rob Van Winkle

RamblinWest

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night.  Central has a very talented group of 9th graders.

Rob Van Winkle

BV Gold is very good as well!!! A lot of talent on both sides of the ball. Should be a very good game. I just hope Mother Nature doesn't disrupt things too bad

Rob Van Winkle

Well Mother Nature got us tonight. We will give it another shot on Monday night. Right call by the officials tonight.

RamblinWest

Should be a big crowd tonight.  Central has the best defense in the league vs. what I think is the best offense.

Rob Van Winkle

West I agree. Should be a packed house and two very strong teams. I heard that Gold got their best player back for this game so it should be very exciting for everyone.

Rob Van Winkle

To add to your point West I believe Gold is averaging 40 points/game while the Central 1st team defense has only given up 7 points all year.

Rob Van Winkle

Outstanding game tonight as Central won 16-14 in a hard fight battle. Two great teams who left everything on the field tonight. Central finished the year 10-0 and went 20-0 the past 2 years. A very talented group players to say the least. The head coach, Coach Hartsfield, coached his last game tonight and win his 11th conference championship in his 33 year tenure as Central head coach. Quite a remarkable feat!

RamblinWest

Congratulations to Central. They have a great team and dominating defense.  The 53 yard TD that was called back in 2nd quarter was huge.

Rob Van Winkle

Yes that was a huge play but the right call. The guy grabbed our DL by the back of the shoulder pads and pulled him down as he was closing on the QB. Nonetheless it was a great junior high game between 2 great teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas