• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for concord

Started by Southark, April 24, 2019, 06:59:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Southark

I know this has nothing to do with football but a young individual took their life at concord high today. BULLYING is a problem! And SUICIDE is a problem! Prayers for the family

arkfootball1218

Jimbo Morphis

So sad, prayers for family and friends

HG Hornet

Saw that on the news.  Terrible.

friscokid

I have relatives in Concord. Haven't heard anything, just saw reported he was an eighth-grader.

Lumberjackfan1978

Prayers for the family and community so sad

bigworm

Prayers for grace and peace for his family. I dont know the story of this young man, but i wish all bullies could get a good dose of it and a good country beat down to go along with it. Maybe thats wrong but i aint got no use for a bully.

old.dole

Prayers for family and community!

Dayton Kitchens

Prayers from Smackover.    To the family may time cause your grief to be replaced only by the happy memories.

MomaLion

So sad.  We've got to teach our kids to be observant and either stick up for the child being bullied or at least notify a teacher.  One of my kids went through this and as soon as I let the school know what was going on, she instantly had tons of kids and staff checking on and watching over her...the sad part is that she has always stuck up for other kids being bullied...I ingrained that into my kids from early on.
Many prayers for this community and especially family and friends.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on April 29, 2019, 12:13:57 am
So sad.  We've got to teach our kids to be observant and either stick up for the child being bullied or at least notify a teacher.  One of my kids went through this and as soon as I let the school know what was going on, she instantly had tons of kids and staff checking on and watching over her...the sad part is that she has always stuck up for other kids being bullied...I ingrained that into my kids from early on.
Many prayers for this community and especially family and friends.
well again people are talking that have no ideal what happen I will not go into detail but it was not bulleying!

MomaLion

That may not be the specifics of what happened in this case even though it's what was posted...BUT suicide is most definitely a problem and the leading cause of this in school age kids is bullying.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on May 05, 2019, 12:24:42 am
That may not be the specifics of what happened in this case even though it's what was posted...BUT suicide is most definitely a problem and the leading cause of this in school age kids is bullying.
Yes but started from somebody that didn't know what happened!

Southark

Well blame channel 7 news buddy. That's what they reported...

sevenof400

May 05, 2019, 01:43:18 pm #14 Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 02:06:00 pm by sevenof400
All, please read this as a gentle reminder to stay on the topic at hand and leave the speculation out.

Southark

I understand. If I was given incorrect information I apologize

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas